Chapter 7

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

 

====4 months later====

Ji Hyun's POV

"noona neomu yeppeo~ micheo~" I wake up to the sound of my NEW ringtone. Our song sounds amazing! I shifted to my right and saw Onew oppa facing me with a pouty face. He's so adorable. 

 

I was suddenly startled by an arm hugging my waist. I shifted to my left and saw Jonghyun oppa's face shoved into the pillow barrier we made and his arm around me and the pillow. He truly is the king of skinship. We created the pillow barrier so that Jonghyun oppa isn't always that close to me. But it's useless, he squishes the pillow between us so he can hug me. Aish.

 

I slowly slipped out of Jonghyun oppa's arm and scurried myself to the restroom. I splashed my face with water and used some of the face wash that Key oppa gave me. I still can't believe that we're going to debut in two weeks time. Taemin and I are both fifteen and Korea is fussing about how young we are to debut.

 

I wiped my face with a towel and then went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for the boys. "Morning Ji Hyun." Key greeted with a smile as he was grabbing some eggs from the refrigerator. "Morning. English breakfast today?" I asked as he nodded with a smile. I was shocked on the number of eggs he got. "Ten eggs?! Isn't that too much for a six member group and one manager?" He chuckled a bit then patted my head. "Gwaenchana. We need a big breakfast, it's our MV shoot."

 

That's right! Ugh. I completely forgot. I grabbed the pan from Key oppa and pushed him away with my waist. "I'll do it oppa. Will you just please wake up the others?" He pouted at me but then turned around to wake up the others. As soon as Key turned around manager oppa entered the kitchen. "English breakfast?" He asked then I nodded. He stood next to me and cracked all of the eggs then whisked them up.

 

"What do you want me to put in it?" He asked.

 

"Put a bit milk in it and some cheese." I told him while I was grabbing pieces of bread. Before he added the milk and cheese I grabbed a  small bowl and got some of the whisked eggs. I dipped the sliced bread in the whisked eggs and fried them up. We used to eat this all the time in America.

 

I cooked some bacon and sprinkled some sugar in it. Soon the rest of SHINee finished washing up and Manager oppa told me to wash up first. I left the kitchen while they were preparing to eat breakfast. I was always the last one to wash up so I could dress up in our room freely without any boys suddenly walking into the room.

 

==================

 

We finished eating then rode off to the MV shoot. We already memorized all of the scenes a week ago. The concept was that the SHINee boys will be following the noona around while I was quietly watching from afar, acting jealous and all that. But then after doing a lot of efforts for them to notice me they leave the noona alone and then come running to me. Sounds a bit cheesy for me but it seems perfect for the song.

 

I was in the middle of Minho and Taemin, while the other three sat in front of us. I was still a bit sleepy so my eyes were dropping a bit. Suddenly, Taemin gripped my hand really really tight which resulted me squirming in pain. Who knew he had strength in his arms like that. "What did you do that for?!" I screamed at him as all of the SHINee oppas laughed at me. Taemin slightly covered his mouth then apologized.

 

"Mianhe. You... pfft.... hahaha.... You were sleepy so I hepled you wake a little bit." I aimed my fist at him as if I was going to hit him but I restained myself. Aish. I glared at all of them and they pursed their lips all at once.AHHHH!!!! Michigesseo!!!

 

=================

[MV SHOOT]

To shoot the first scene, we stopped at a cafe! Oh! I know this scene! It's Jonghyun oppa's. Soon the girl that was playing the noona came. She had long pretty hair and bangs. I couldn't see her face though, I walked up to her but as I was getting closely I was beginning to recognize her. "Victoria unnie!!!!" I ran up to her then hugged her tightly. We both giggled a bit then i released from the hug. We chatted for a bit as the make-up artist was fixing both our appearances. 

 

The make-up artist powdered my face a bit then placed clear lip gloss on. They applied some blush on but as they were trying to apply MORE make up, I politely refused. I really didn't like make up. The director seemed okay with it so they didn't continue. 

 

As the director shouted 'action' we started acting. I was sitting inside the cafe and pretending to eat something as Victoria unnie was fixing some stuff in the kitchen. Jonghyun walked pass by the cafe and started lip synching the lyrics. Time for me to act. I looked at Jonghyun with dazzling eyes and I acted like I admired him very much. Jonghyun oppa really did look cool with the big earphones hanging on his neck. 

 

Jonghyun looked at Victoria passionately which caused me to act sad and jealous. I looked at what Jonghyun was looking at and it made me to act more jealous. It was time for my lyrics, I lip synched it as Victoria unnie walked out of the cafe and I looked at Jonghyun who was smiling at the sight of unnie. Soon the director said cut, and I stood up from the cafe table.

 

Wow, I was so nervous. I hugged Victoria unnie and then Jonghyun hugged me. "You did great." I uttered to him and he gave me an 'of course I did great' look. I rolled my ayes at him as gave me a pout. 

 

The next scene was easy, I would just act like I was talking to Taemin but as Victoria unnie passes, he would completely ignore me then goes to Victoria unnie. All I had to do was to look jealous, then walk down the street following the two of them while lip synching. 

 

The next parts would be filmed tomorrow, for now it was time to shoot the dance version and our solo shots. We wore simple street looking shirts with the sleeves folded twice. I wore an extra layer of a sleeveless long cardigan and a pair of shorts. My hair was already curly so they did a summer half braid to it. Our first performance as a group in front of people. It might not be our REAL debut but I'm still pretty nervous in performing in front of people. Wish me luck!

 

 

Annyeong Haseo!!! Orenmanhaeyo..... Here's another chapter. Wow! You were having your very first MV shoot in this chapter here.  I'll be posting the lyrics of Noona Neomu Yeppeo version of this story in the next chapter.

 

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS. Checkout my other fics  too!!! ^^