Chapter 16

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

"5! 6! 7! 8! Sanso gateun neo... Nan neoman deurishwimyeon... dashi naebaeteureul su eopseo " I sat on the chair and did the chorus while counting in my head.I swooped across Key and Taemin then I danced again. We didn't have the CD so we were singing live. It's also for practice. I opened my mouth and started to sing my part. My ponytail swooped down so while moving to my next position I quickly tied my hair in a messy ponytail. 

 

"That's enough practice everyone!" Onew oppa screamed while panting hard. Key oppa laid straight down on the floor panting hard. While catching his breath he barely uttered words, "Now... we know... why the... sunbaenims... hate... COMEBACKS!" He groaned one last time as I sat beside him and gave him a water bottle. He shot right up and gulped all the water down. "what time is it?" Minho oppa asked while wipping his sweat off. 

 

I looked at my watch and saw the time 11:49 pm. I showed him my watch and he nodded. "We should go home now?" Jonghyun oppa suggested to everyone. We all nodded in synch and packed up our things. I stretched my arms then looked at myself in the mirror. No,no, no, no. "Do you think I should change my hair? All of you guys did. I'm the only one that hasn't." Key oppa looked at my hair like he was some kind of an expert. "Maybe you should layer it and fix your bangs." I nodded in agreement. I should style it differently to MAKE trends. We are after all a contemporary group.

 

"We're not even in this industry for a month but we're already practicing this hard." Taemin said while locking our practice room. "Hey! 5 days left till our first monthsary!" "OH MAAAY GAAAHD!!!! It's the 20th of May today?!?!?!" I suddenly screamed using all of my breath which resulted in all of them flinching. "Yah! Why did you have to scream?!" Jonghyun oppa scolded me. I placed on a shyly smile and scratch the back of my neck. 

 

"What's so important about.... the... 20th... of..... OH MY GOD HYUNNIE!!!!" Minho oppa got the picture and stared ta me wide eyed. "What are you talking about?" The other clueless SHINee members stared at us full of confussion. I lightly hit our leader's head and scolded him."Aish! Oppa! how can you be so forgetful?! We were invited in the Cyworld Digital Music Awards!" The four clueless members all gasped and looked at each other. "We haven't practice enough for that performance!" Onew oppa screamed.

 

Onew oppa was flustered but he was able to utter some words."Okay SHINee. Tomorrow we'll practice for the performance thatwill be on the day after tomorrow. Well start at 10 am?" We all nodded in agreement and started alking again. We stopped at the place where we always get the hotdog covered in fries. (A/N: does anyone remeber that scene from SHINee's Taxi? XD) "Annyeong Haseo ahjumma!" I greetedthe saleslady cheerfully as she smiled back at me. "Aigoo. isn't it my favorite idol customers? Good thing you came at this time. i was about to close. I'll just cook this really quick. You can sit over there so no one would recognize you."

 

The ahjumma pointed at this table a bit far away but no one was there so it was perfect for us. Taemin and I bought some drinks at 7/11 first before we re-united with the oppas. "So of course, you'll be having banana milk." i s said while getting two bottles of his avorite brand of banana milk. "Taemin~ah. get me some of the strawberry milk." I said while getting the other oppas their drinks.We payed with the money that Onew oppa gave us and then left. By the time we came back, the hotdog covered in fries were already done and the ahjumma was paking up. "Hyung. here's yours." Taemin said while handing out each of their drinks.

 

We were halfway our hotdogs when Taemin asked a question. "Do you think we'll win an award?"Onew oppa gulped some of his coke before answering. "Of course! They won't invite us for nothing! Our hardwork will pay off. Geokjeongma." Taemin sighed then nodded. "I hope it's the song of the moth or rookie of the month!" I cheerfully screamed as they all nodded in agreement. Minho finished the last bite of his hotdog then replied. "I don't care what award we win. At least we'll have our very FIRST award." 

 

"Here you go kids. I cooked some deokbokki for you. Free of charge." The ahjumma gave us a big bowl of deokbokki and in exchange we gave her our autographs for her daughter. "Thank you so much kids. My daughter will surely like it." She said while heading off. *ring ring ring* I followed the sound of a phone ringing and it lead me to Onew oppa. "Yoboseo? Manager hyung! Yes! We're sorry. We didn't notice the time and we practiced late, we're currently finishing our food and we'll be homein 20 or 30 minutes. Yes. We're sorry."

 

"We forgot about our curfew." Jonghyun gasped ut then sighed immediately. "i miss our trainee days. You know, just hanging out. even though we still had that 12 am curfew, but still, we didn;t have to worry about shedules or anything." We threw our trash then walked the streets of Seoul. I clinged my arms with key oppa and rested my head on his shoulder. I miss this. hanging out and just relaxing. Yes. We're together for 24/7 but it's different when we're just eating peacefully and not worrying about omorrow's schedule. Well, this group will last. I won't forget each of the days I spend with these handsome foolish kids.