COPYRIGHTS

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Okay, I have nothing against this author or her story.

 

SOME people are PM-ing me and saying that I copied _tae_min_'s story-SHINee's New Member. 

 

I READ HER STORY AND IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. 

 

I am a bit disappointed. 

 

Because, well, we basically have the same title. 

 

I'm sorry but I find it really rude. We're just writers. We don't even know each other. AND I DON'T THINK SHE KNOWS THAT WE HAVE THE SAME TITLE. ONLY THE TITLE. 

 

And also, if you can see.... mine was created May 3, 2013... while hers was on MAY 26, 2013. So, clearly, I WAS FIRST. AND REMEMBER, WE ONLY HAVE THE SAME TITLE.

 

REMEMBER. I AM USING REAL happenings from SHINee's lives. Everything I am writing in this story are real (except for the fact that SHINee has a sixth member) If you're like me, you should have watched like hundreds or thousands of SHINee's videos. I compiled evrything that I HAVE WATCH and WILL WATCH in this story. ALSO, mine is, SHINee DEBUTED as a SIX MEMBER GROUP. 

 

I would really appreciate it if some readers woth accept the fact, THAT WE ONLY HAVE THE SAME TITLE. We are only writers, writing about our favorite band. Thank you so much for your consideration.

 

And thank you for my loyal readers. I LOVE YOU ALL!