Chapter 20

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

I dedicate this chapter to Cherry214 for being such a beautiful and wonderful and gorgeous subscriber. Had a blast chatting with you!!! Enjoy this chapter!

Ji Hyun's POV

Uggghhh.... History. WHY?! It all happened in the past! Let's just bury it in the past... I ruffled my hair as Minho oppa handed me a box of strawberry milk and patted my head. "Don't worry Ji Hyun. You can do it." I smiled at him and nodded my head trying to answer all the questions in our assignment. I searched and searched my book until I found the right answers. Ugh. History.

 

"Hyung. Hyung. Yah." i closed my book and looked at Minho who was slightly shaking Onew oppa. Onew oppa was lying on our sofa, ASLEEP while staring at his phone. Ooooohhhh. "Check his phone out oppa." I suggested at Minho oppa as he nodded his head furiously. Is it a picture of an idol? Or maybe his girlfriend? Minho oppa stared at Onew oppa's phone with a blank face.

 

"What's wrong?" Minho groaned and pointed at Onew oppa's phone. I tiptoed towards Minho oppa, being careful so that he will not wake up. I stared at Onew oppa's phone with a poker face. He fell asleep.... while looking at his phone.... that has a picture of DUMPLINGS. (A/N: XDDD So yeah. Again, being a fan of SHINee, you should know this. Minho found Onew looking at his phone that has dumplings on it while Onew was ASLEEP. LOL at this one.)

 

=========

 

"ji Hyun~ah.... what's your answer in number 6?" Taemin asked me while searching his History book. I crawled form my bed to his then opened his book. "I think it was on page 16. Oh! Here it is!" taemin looked at his book and his eyes twinkled. "THANKS!!!" I nodded and crawled again to my bed. "SHINee!!! It's time for Yunhanam's first episode!" 

 

Finally! After a weeks of waiting! I climbed out of my bed and hurriedly wore my slippers. Taemin followed behind and Onew oppa accidentally slipped while he was closing the restroom's door. "Whatever he does.... it's the Onew condition!" All of SHINee sang in chorus. "Aish. Why am i even your leader when you treat me like this?" Onew oppa said while satnding up and rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I sat oon the floor while resting my back on Jonghyun oppa's legs. "Let's eat while watching." Key umma said while placing a tray of bowls with rice in it. I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and one bowl of rice. "Here's the side dishes." Taemin said while setting down the food. Taemin sat beside me as I got a piece of meat and placed it in his bowl. Key umma also got me a piece of meat and placed it against my mouth. I gladly accepted it as the meat was so juicy and chewy. Meat~.... XDDD

 

*1 message received* I placed my bowl down and read the text message. Oh! It's from Soo Chunnie! 

 

To:Ji Hyun
From: Soo Chun
First episode of Yunhanam and Be my Oppa... I wonder who your oppa is? 


To: Soo Chun 

From: Ji Hyun
Kekeke~ molla~ who ever it is Soo Chunnie, i'm sure that you'll be jealous.I'll text you later. The show is starting. Watch it well... ^^


To: Ji Hyun

From: Soo Chun
Ne~ i'll watch it

 

I placed my phone in front of me as i leaned on Jonghyun oppa's legs again. the show started and I had an awesome night with SHINee. We were enjoying the night laughing and commenting how everyone looked so innocent and clueless on what was happening.*one message received* Uggghhh.. I told Soo Chun to text me later. I opened the message and gasped on the name I saw... Xi Yan

 

To: Ji Hyun
From: Xi Yan
Hey Ji Hyun.... sorry if I haven't texted you in a while... are you watching Be my Oppa? You look so cute. I know you're busy but can you inform me if you a free day? I just want to spend time with you. I missed you already.

 

O.O Xi Yan oppa? I forgot that i even gave him my number. this is so awkward. "Is that Soo Chun?" Taemin asked cheerfully while grabbing my phone. "Oh.... it's Xi Yan...." Taemin said in a low and stern voice. "Xi Yan?!" Jonghyun oppa squeeled while grabbing my phone. Minho oppa and Key oppa also grabbed my phone and read the message out loud. "I know you're busy but can you inform me if you a free day? I just want to spend time with you. I missed you already. Awwwww.... isn't that sweet?"

 

"Aish!!!! HAJIMA!!!!" These oppas are crazy.

 

Taemin's POV

Don't hang out with him. Please. I may be young but I think I'm having.... feelings.... for you. I like you Ji Hyun. I may even Love you.

 

Onew's POV

I'm older than him Ji Hyun. Do you know how much my heart beats everytime I see your face soundly sleeping at night and your half asleep face when you wake up in the morning? Don't Ji Hyun. Just, please, don't.