Chapter 25

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Narrator's POV

"I swear I'm fine guys! It was just an asthmatic attack!" Ji Hyun complained while throwing her hands in the air and sitting on the couch. "YOU WERE DYING IN OUR EYES JI HYUN!!!" Onew screamed while activating his Onew sangtae. Everyone stared at Onew blankly then proceeded to arguing with Ji Hyun. 

 

I swear. No one cares for me in this house. Umma~!!!  Onew thought while scratching the back of his neck.

 

It was now 5 pm and everyone was back at home. The SHINee boys went to school as Ji Hyun slept the whole day. She threw a fit when she heard she was going to the hospital so the manager decided to just let Ji Hyun rest. It was either the hospital or home. Of course, Ji Hyun picked home. 

 

"Where's Key umma?" Ji Hyun asked as her eyes shifted from side to side trying to find her dear umma. "YAH!!!! Only I was allowed to call Key hyung umma! Key umma said himself!" Taemin whined as Ji Hyun rolled her eyes.(A/N: Wieee!!!! Another fact. key only allowed Taemin to call him umma.)

 

"Maybe he's class isn't finish yet." Minho said while the members thought about what Minho said. *Maybe.* They all thought. "Well, I'm texting him that we'll go ahead and practice first for the remix version and our comeback." The others agreed as Jonghyun continuously tapped the keys of his phone. "I'll go get washed up." Ji Hyun said, stood up, and hurried herself to the restroom.

 

SHINee grabbed everything they needed and headed for their practice. Meanwhile, Key was walking home. "Key oppa!!!" A mysterious girl was running behind him. Key's mouth formed into a wide smile and waited for the girl. (A/N: Some of you may know that before, key had a crush on this specific girl but he was always jealous because this girl will always boast on what her boyfriend did or got for her. Nobody knows the real name of the girl so let's just all pretend that she's called Hana and her boyfriend is Chanhee. Sorry for the lame names, but I'm not very good with names.)

 

"Hey Hana! Walking home?" Hana simply shook her head. "Nope! I'm going too meet Chanhee oppa at **** restaurant! It's our 4th mothssary! And look what he got me!!!" Hana raised her wrist and a shimmering simple but beautiful silver bracelet was resting on her wirst. "It's a couple bracelet Kibum oppa!!!"  Key simply lowered his head in jealousy. "Why does it have to be him?" Key thought to himself.

 

While the two were walking peacefully his phone rang. Key opened it and it was a message from Jonghyun. "Yah Key! We'll go ahead and practice first. Go straight to SMEnt. We brought your practice clothes." Key shoved his phone in frustration into his pocket. he was both mentally, physically and emotionally tired All he wanted was to rest. but some part of him was happy that they were going to practice. He was happy that he was going to release his stress with s.

 

Key angrily went into the practice room but he still made sure that s won't notice him He didn't want ot worry his fellow members. But a particular girl could feel that her umma was depressed. "Was it Hana Key umma?" key's eyes widened at the sudden question. he didn't expect for Ji Hyun to know.

 

"How'd you find out?" key asked while lowering his head and sat in the middle of the practice room which made the other members form a circle. "I know that facial expression of yours Key umma." Ji Hyun stated while hugging Key. "It's just so hard to ignore the fact that she has a boyfriend. She even boasted AGAIN about a gift he gave him." Jonghyun sat beside him and patted his back. "Maybe she was just signalling you to give her a better gift." (A/N: Another fact. Jonghyun really did say that.)

 

 

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Subscribe, comment and share ths story to your friends! Bye~!!!!