Chapter 30

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

Onew oppa eyed as all and we nodded. "Hana Dul Set..." "Annyeong Haseo! We are the shining group, SHINee!" We pumped our fist in the air and greeted all the screaming fans. It's our fan meet today and all the screaming, MOSTLY girls, were so excited today. "Before we start, did you all miss us?" Onew oppa screamed and the fans shouted in sych "NEH!"

 

Onew oppa chuckled and Jonghyun oppa continued talking with the fans. "Well, we missed you too. I hope you all buyed our albums, if you haven't, buy one! If you have, buy one again! Continue supporting us!" Jonghyun oppa turned to us and that was the signal for our turn to speak. I flashed a smile first, before talking.

 

"Thank you so much for supporting SHINee, and to whomever supported me for being Korea's girlfriend, thank you so much!" I bowed and the fans cheered. "Have you all been well?" Taemin asked and once again, the fans synched. "NEH!" Key placed his hands together and turned his head to us. "It has been a while since we had a fan meet, hasn't it?" Minho oppa nodded his head, "Yes, it has been! Let's not keep the fans waiting, neh?"

 

We all sat down on our individual chairs and I grabbed my marker as fans were lining up. "Annyeong Unnie!" A girl whom was about 6 or 7 years old approached me with a little pink notebook in her hands. "Can you please sign with this?" She handed me a violet pen, my favorite color, that has my name written on it. "Did you make this sweetie?" Pointing out on the childish writing of my name. She nodded furiously and chuckled at the cute sight of her.

 

I took the cap off the pen then started signing her cute little notebook. I flipped some of the pages and saw facts about me and some pictures of me. Then, i went back to the page I signed on top it said "my first signature from Ji Hyun unnie". I smiled at her and she cluelessly smiled back. I looked for an empty page and wrote on top of it. "My first letter to..." I suddenly stopped and asked for her name. "Sara inmida." She replied and was tiptoe-ing to see what i was writing on the notebook.

 

"My first letter to Sara" I finished the letter and I closed the notebook and gave it to her together with the pen. "Thank you for being my fan Sara." She cheekily smiled and waved goodbye as she reached for her mother's hand. The next fan was a boy wearing a military suit. "ANNYEONG JI HYUN~AH!!!" He screamed in a really deep voice. 

 

My eyes widened and slightly bowed. "Annyeong Haseo..." I paused a bit signalling him to tell me his name. "Oh. Chwesongieyo. Minsoo inmida." I nodded my head and flashed him a smile. "Annyeong Haseo Minsoo oppa." His mouth formed an "O" and he looked back. "He called me oppa guys!!!" And I noticed that a few other military men were behind him. 

 

"Here Ji Hyun, I got you this." He handed me a small box wrapped in a violet wrapper with beautiful flower patterns on it. "Thank you so much oppa! I love the wrapper!" He scratched the back of his neck and gave me a shy smile. "I picked it for you since you liked violet and all. Please open it later, my heart might explode if you open it in front of me."

 

I nodded and smiled. "Aggeseo." He fished out a LLO album from his bag and handed it to me. "Please sign." I got the album and signed a page that had my picture in it. "Thank you for buying the album and thank you for serving the country! Please stay safe." He nodded and bid goodbye. 

 

The staff handed us a bottles of water and I knept drinking after each and every fan was leaving my spot, I saw Taemin awkwardly talking with an ahjumma. My line was finished while the others had 2 or 3 fans left to talk to. "Annyeong Ji Hyun." A fan greeted me and my head snapped to an album that was already on top of the table. "Oh sorry," Without looking what the fan looed like i signed the album. "And you are?" I asked. "Baek Min Ju." I nodded and signed. Wait. What?! Min Ju is my..... I lifted my head up and the warmest smile greeted me. 

 

"UMMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly stood up and stumbled beside her to give her the biggest hug ever. Tears voluntarily flowed. "U-umma... I m-missed y-ou so m-much." I cried heavily into my mom's warm hug. "hey didn't you miss me?" My ears joyed as I heard that familiar deep voice. "BYUNGHYUN OPPA!!!!!" I hugged him tight and sniffed his scent. I missed him so much.

 

"Aish, you haven't changed at all. I told you to call me L.Joe!" I cheekily smiled at him and scratched the back of my neck. "Umma, where's appa?" I looked around to see if my dear daddy was hiding somewhere. "Oh sweetie, he's just taking care of some business. but don't worry, he'll see you later. He was whining so much when the office called him, I don't even know why i married that man." My mom chuckled. Oh umma.

 

Yes! It's L.Joe from Teen Top making an appearance in SHINee's NEW member. Yes, i know L.Joe was from Canada and Ji Hyun is from America, but for the sake of the story, let's just all imagine that L.Joe grew up in America, neh?

 

Don't worry i have a reason on why L.Joe made a cameo appearance here. I hope you all liked this chapter and I'll try to update faster. As long as I can find internet here in korea, I WILL UPDATE.

 

Comment, subscribe and share this story to your friends! An upvote is appreciated to! Kammsahanida! Annyeong!

 

Until here it has been, cream_2min. ^_^