Chapter 11

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Taemin's POV

Okay SHINee! Let's start with the practice again. I closed the cover of my water as Onew hyung fixed the music. "5, 6, 7, 8!" As Onew hyung screamed we sat on our chairs then danced without counting. We're practicing for our new song, "Love Like Oxygen." I really like the concept, we were using props, which were chairs. "Annyeong Haseo!!!" We were startled by camereras suddenly coming in our practice room.

 

We slighlty bowed but then changed our appearances to idols. Whenever there are cameras look your best. I saw everyone fixing their hairs and wiping some sweat off. "We're from Yunhanam." The camera man said. Our eyes widen as we knew that they were the crew for our first ever reality show.

 

This is our very first filming for our new reality show. Its called Yunhanam meaning a younger boyfriend. It's sort of connected with our title song. But Ji hyun will be filming sepeartely from us. She'll be dating oppas. I'm actually quite worried  for her. But I'm sure she'll be just fine. "Are you ready to see your first noona?" The director asked as we nodded. He played the tape and we saw a girl riding a bicycle.

 

She hopped off her motorcycle ad removes her helmet. "Waaaahhhh!!!!!" All of the SHINee boys screamed as we saw her pretty face. She had a pointy nose and really nice eyes. Then they showed us a short interview about her. She said all sorts of things about her wanting to experience dating a younger guy. 

 

The director sat with us then explained how things will work. "So for the SHINee boys, you'll have a one on one SHORT date with each noona. At then end of the day, the noona will pick a member from the SHINee boys to have that special date with her." We sat there listening to the directors instructions carefully. I absolutely have no idea on how I will spend the date. I'm only sixteen!!! (korean age) I haven't dated once. Well, when I was in preschool I had a girlfriend once, but I don't think you call that dating. (This is when Taemin was asked in WGM if he had a girlfriend)

 

The crew was busy again preparing the TV set. "So, Ji Hyun, let's take a look at your oppas now, ne?" Ji Hyun nodded cheerfully as she sat beside the director. "I'll explain it first. It'll be like the SHINee's boys. Their also older than you. But there will 7 oppas. You'll date with each one of them, then you'll pick a winner. Your last episode is with the winner, as you have your date with him."

 

As the director press the play button a man was riding a white boat. "Annyeong Haseo. I'm Xi Yan Saisji. My friends call me Xi Yan or Xi gege. And I'm 17 years old and I am also CHINESE." Everybody gasped at the chinese man talking korean fluently. I looked at Ji Hyun's expression and she seemed very.... pleased.

320874_314360112030081_834014240_n.jpg    

941651_314359178696841_871708996_n.jpg428391_314507895348636_2146110504_n.jpg

 

(VERY JEALOUS OF HIS LEGS.... Xi Yan Saisji is a new SM Trainee)

He looks very feminine at some point. But, I look ver feminine too, so I'll just shut my mouth. We were all focused at this talking korean fluently Chinese man as he was asked a question - 'Have you dated before?' "Yes. Once actually.Sshe was older than me by 4 years. Actually, it was arranged by my parents. But, it didn't end so well. Even so, my parents were fine by it." (A/N: Xi Yan Saisji really idn't say this. This is only for the sake of the story.)

 

Sorry for the boring chapter..... This chapter is, FINISHED. hehehe.... going to the mall to buy a collar for my new dog! I don't know if I'll update later, but please patiently wait for thenext chapter. Please, comment, subscribe, and share this story to your friends.... KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! ANNYEONG~~~~!!!!