Chapter 8

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Onew's POV

In just two days the music video of our debut single noona neomu yeppeo is finish. FINALLY! After those years of hard training, I will finally debut as a singer and also a leader to four very nice boy dongsaengs and one gorgeous girl. Unknowingly, a smile formed in my face as i pictured Ji Hyun. The hell am I thinking?! She's waaaaay to young.

 

Ugh. This is just hunger attacking me. *pout* I'm really hungry. "Yah! Onew hyung. Why are you puoting?" My delicious thoughts about eating chicken was interrupted by my diva dongsaeng. "Yah! Kim Kibum! How can you whack your hyung like that?!" I screamed back at Key. Key was about open his mouth to scream back at me when suddenly Ji Hyun came running to us with no make up, her long straighy her down, and wearing skinnies and simple blue shrt.

 

This is how I like her appearance should be. Simple and bubbly. Why.... the hell... am I thinking like this?!I furiously shook the thought of her away. We all entered the van as Taemin went in first and then Ji Hyun. I was about to enter our van but Ji Hyun suddenly slipped. Luckily I caught her in my arms, and the essence of fruits brushed my nose. 

 

It's her shampoo. I know this scent. I smell it all the time when I enter the bathroom to brush my teeth just after Ji Hyun finished taking a bath .I slightly pushed her to help her up again into the van then she said 'thank you' to me in english. Aish. This kid. Still thinks she's in America.

 

==================(I'll fast forward everyone.... I'm just so excited for the debut and we need to hurry up a little bit. We still have so many years of SHINee moments to read.)

 

Ji Hyun's POV

(This debut stage is based from the REAL debut stage of SHINee=====here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJ0bucIOJA)

 

"A new hero is coming." The MC's introduction was heard from backstage. Onew oppa held my hand tightly then he lead the way through the stage. "Six stars from the universe." We stood from the foot of the stairs waiting for our manager to signal us to go on stage. "The most shining name of the world. SHINee." Our manager pushed us to the stage as we took our position. The stage had black and pink stripes with light bulbs shaped into a star as a background.

 

As the intro was played, the audience already chanted. "SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!" I knew that I was dancing every move correctly, but my mind went blank. My body was moving but my mind was out of this world. "Noona neomu yeppeoseo..." We were singing live so it made more nervous. Taemin finished his part. No no no no.... It was time for me to sing. I danced to the middle of the stage and sang my part perfectly. Smoke was being shoot, it was leveled with our feet so it can give a different feeling.

 

It was time for my solo and Taemin's. He handed his mic to Key oppa and I gave my  mic to Onew oppa. We raised our right hand to the air and acting like we were doing a high five. The audience chanted and shouted louder which made me even more nervous. No. I have to give them the best stage ever. And as fast as that we finished our very first LIVE performance.

 

We quickly exited the stage as we were hurrying towards the two MCs. Oh! Waaaw.... the girl is really y in her cowgirl outfit. But, personally I think she's wearing too little. Both of the MCs screamed 'jjan!' as cameras were focused on us. "Everyone... we have the new group SHINee with us." 

 

We were all sweating and I can feel Minho's hands fidgeting next to mine. We all held our mics as we were about to introduce ourselves. "Annyeong Haseo! We are the contemporary shining group SHINee!" We umped our fist into the air, marking that as our signature sign. 

 

=======================

 

We returned backstage and I see all our family and friends. I ran to my mom and dad and gave them the biggest hug ever. I introduced them to my fellow members and we chatted a little bit. Minho's father was very pleased with me being a soccer player and all that. We were all holding bouquet of flowers that was given to us by our family. We all gave them last hugs and kisses and then parted.

 

We climbed upstairs to get and fix our stuff. Cameras were following us, it was part of the debut show. It felt really weird. It felf like all eyes were on us. But, I guess it is true. Even though before we debuted, pre debut pictures were spread all over the internet. Fortunately, most of them are good news. 

 

As soon as we stepped at the second floor. We  Girls' Generation's room. They were  going to perform too on that day. Yoona unnie hugged me tightly and I heard her sniffling a bit which means she was crying. Soon, the Suju oppas came running in the room and it eneded to be a SM Town family group hug. Too bad, TVXQ oppas aren't here. But I can see myself clearly now. i see myself, as SHINee member in the SM family.