AUTHOR'S UPDATE = New Plans

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)
Hi Everybody! I know that I promised to announce a winner from the giveaway but I was actually really sad to see 2 comments only, not counting the other one who PM-ed me if she could join the giveaway. It's sad to say that my 100 original subscribers have may or may not moved in with their lives and don't have the time to be readings fics again here in AFF. I tried re-connecting with them, but only 3 replied. Even though you were only a hundred or more, for me that's already a huge number, and if my original subscribers could see this, it has been a blast with you all. I love you <3 This is really bad news to me and I've decided to do something that I've been wanting to do in forever. Start all over again. A new and more mature writing style and whole new batch of subscribers. My first semester is almost done and I would have a lot of time to write a whole new story. It'll have the same flow, maybe a few tweaks here and there, so not much will change. Only, I promise, that it'll be better. As for the giveaway, I know that this might sound like a d*ck move, but I'm postponing it. For now, that is. All I could give to the two beautiful people who replied is my love. Though, they would be more that welcome to enter the next giveaway contest and i would dedicate the first two chapters to them. I won't delete the story for now and let, hopefully, other readers see it. Thank you and until here, it's been cream_2min.