Chapter 4

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

"Assa!!!" "We have Ji Hyun with us!!!" Why in the messed up world are they rejoicing?! Well.... isn't it good, that they're happy? But, it's just weird.

 

All of a sudden they stood up all at once. The boy with a cheeky smile talked. "Okay guys, this is what we've prepared for.... hana, dul, set..." Preaparing for? What are they- "Annyeong Haseo! We are the shining group SHINee!!!!" I flinched as they screamed all at once. All of them laughed at me as I joined laughing with them. Being in a boy group isn't that bad after all. They're quite..... Nice.

 

Manager oppa placed his hands together then smiled. "Now. Why don't we start by introducing ourselves? I know that Ji Hyun doesn't know anyone from her new group yet." I nodded as I agreed. It's true, I don't know anyone from them yet.

 

First the boy with a cheeky smile introduced himself. "Annyeong Haseo! I'm Lee Jinki. My stage name is Onew.  The eldest here in SHINee. So, I'm your leader. And one thing you should know about me is that..... I LOVE CHICKEN." I laugh at his last phrase. "Okay. Never mess with your chicken. Got it." Everydoby laughed then Onew.... oppa? "What do i call you?" I asked him. He again flashed me a smile. "Just call everyone here oppa. So we could be more close." I nodded.

 

Second was the dinosaur looking kid. "Annyeong! I'm Kim Jonghyun. The voice of SHINee. I maybe small but I bet my voice range is higher than yours." I laugh at him. "Pfft. Please." Jonghyun smiled at me then sat down. A pretty biy stood up. "Hi! I'm Kim Kibum. But you can call me Key." And you know what? He said that in english. ENGLISH. "Wow! You're english accent is great." Key giggles a bit. "Thanks. Oh! And I love your cardigan, did I mention i love fashion? Well. that's me. i'm the visual and diva of SHINee."

 

Next was a very tall guy. He's face was small and he look very charismatic. "Annyeon Haseo. I'm flaming charisma Choi Minho. The rapper of SHINee. Key and I have the same age. Do you by any chance love sports?" Hmmmm.... what a silly question to ask, but it's okay. I'm going to live with them anyways. "uhhh... yes. I love soccer." 

 

Suddenly, SHINee's reactions changed. Onew oppa suddenly facepalmed himself. "Oh no." he uttered. Then minho's eyes brighten. "You love soccer?!?! I LOVE SOCCER TOO!!!! What's your position? What team do you like? Do you often play soccer? Let's play sometime." He was starting to get really close that I tried pushing him. "Oppa." He then realizes that his face was only inches from mine. "Oh! Mianhe..."

 

Then, finally. It's the boy from the elevator. "Annyeong Haseo. I'm Lee Taemin. The maknae and dancng machine of SHINee." Awwww.... he's so shy!!! kekeke.... oh my God!!! Get a hold of yourself!!! Manager oppa suddenly stands up. "Taemin, I heard that you and Ji Hyun are both fourteen. Which month were you born Taemin?" I knew it!!! He is the same age as I am. "I was born in July hyung..." Oh! I'm younger than him! Which means I'm the maknae... "I was born in September. So, does that mean I'm the maknae?" Manager oppa nodded.

 

Everyone left and I was alone in the practice room. They said that the other SHINee oppa's will just freshen up but will still be back to practice. I hit the play button on the radio and a mellow song played. It had beats so i did some poppin. As I was moving my body I tied my hair in a messy pony tail and took off my cardigan. I swiftly dance to the music. From now and then I did poppin as the song still had beats. I looked at the mirror as I danced swiftly. Little did I know, I was being watched by a lot of people just outside the door.