Chapter 27

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

I sat down on the couch waiting for my hair produce the curls. My hair is naturally straight so it takes a while for the curls to show. "Ji Hyn~ah!!!!!!" Taemin whined as he sat down beside me, holding his algebra book. "You're not done yet?!" I scolded him. He pouted then nodded. Aish jinjja Taemin~ah. 

 

I grabbed the book from him and scribbled the equation in the back of his notebook. "You just have to replace these with the variables and do the simple math. After that, graph it down here." I finished while pointing at the things he needed to do. 

 

Key sat beside me while giving me one packed dinner. "It's from the fans." I nodded and smiled at the yummy looking dinner the fans made for us. *sigh* All worth it. "Uh! Letter isseoyo!" I pointed to a pearlscent blue card that was sticking out of Taemin' lunchbox. "Read it Taemin~ah!" Minho said while the rest of us sat closer to taemin so we could have a better view of the letter. 

 

Annyeong SHINee!!!

This might be a simple lunch but we hope you like it! Continue working hard and always take care of your health! 

Love, ****

 

"Jonghyun oppa! Uljimaseyo!!!" I schockingly screamed at the crying oppa in front of me. "I'm not crying!" He whined. "All worth it." Minho said using my own words. Yes, it is. 

 

"SHINee on stage in five minutes." We all bowed thanks to the PD and got ready. Many unnnie stylists were busy fiddling with us. Fixing anything and retouching our mic. "We need to hurry! Let's fix them while walking." My manager said as everyone hurried. I was walking fast but I made sure that the unnies were able to fix my appearance. It was our first time performing in Music Bank and I hope everything goes well. We need to make a good impression so we could get more offers to perform here.

 

"Here's your ear piece." I bowed thanks to the staff as an unnie helped me with mine. "The ear piece is weird." I frowned at Jonghyun oppa not getting what he was saying. "It feels fine to me." I replied back. He shook his headin dismay and adjusted his ear piece. "I don't know. There's something wrong with it." I shrugged but gave him an assuring smile. 

 

"I hope it's just you or none of us would hear the music properly." Onew oppa blurted out from behind. I slightly laughed but was still worried. What if he didn't he hear the music properly? What if he can't hit the notes properly? No. I shouldn't be thinking this way. Everything will be fine. And if anything goes wrong we can handle it.

 

I stood behind the screen like door and was waiting for the announcement. They handed as our mics as I held it firmly in my hand, nervously. As if it was my debut stage.

 

No One's POV

The screen like door opened as SHINee heard the announcement of their song. "Noona Neomu Yeppeo" The girl announcer said signalling that it was time for their performance. 'I knew it.' jonghyun said in his mind. His ear piece came off at the very beginning of the performance. He fainlty still hears the music but he knew that he was properly singing the song. But of course, he can still each note perfectly.

 

The mebers noticed the situation and was proud of Jonghyun for hitting each note even though he can barely hear the music. Even though this happened SHINee worked even harder to give their fans a perfect performance. The perfect three minutes and thirty-three seconds was coming to an end, the only thing left was Ji Hyun and Taemin's dance solo. 

 

As usual, the passing of mics were successful. Ji Hyun handed her mic to her oppa, Onew and Taemin swiftly gave his mic to Key. They both raised their right hand and did the first dance step as the other members were singing in the background. As always, they danced swiftly without any mistakes. The solo ended both Key and Onew handed their mics as Taemin and Ji Hyun placed their left hand behind their backs to get the mics.

 

Ji Hyun grabbed hers and sang together with the others for the chorus. But the melody wasn't right. Something was missing. 'My mic.' One member thought. 'What am i suppose to do with two mics?' Another one thought. Ji Hyun made her way back for her position and glanced at one of the members. 'Are you serious? Where in the world is his mic?' Ji Hyun controlled her laughter and realized the situation quickly. 

 

Finally, the song ended and everyone did their last pose. Ji Hyun held her laughter as long as she could. Once they, stepped off stage... "Pffffft!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Key oppa! I didn't realize that you were that greedy when it comes to mics!!!" Taemin scrunched his nose and aimed for a punch. Ji Hyun ran and hid behind Onew. "AISH JINJJA JI HYUN~AH!!!!! HAJIMA!!!!"

 

"Mwol? Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae?" Jonghyun curiously asked as Ji hyun pointed her lips to Taemin waiting for his explanation. "After my solo, Key and I weren't in synch. So, my mic was left with him." Jonghyun's, Minho's, Onew's eyes widens but then laughed all at the same time. "*sigh* Neomu, jinjja, wanjeon, utgyeweo!!! When i was going to my position, Key oppa was doing this step while holding two mics!"

 

"Jinjja Ji Hyun~ah! Let it go already!" Taemin whined but then joined in laughter with the other members. (A/N: Here's the link of today's chapter's performance ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RewUrxsdvE)

 

Yeah!!! I updated. Again, this is my sister who's typing. Thank God she was free. So, did you like today's chapter? Did Ji Hyun become too mean to Taemin? Don't misunderstand me. I just wanted that playful side of Ji Hyun. It's always the good dongsaeng and cute character that shows in this story. I just wanted to show that she could play with the others well.

 

Sorry if there are any gramatical or spelling errors. As you know, i haven;t COMPLETELY edited this chapter. It was pre-typed and was only pasted by my sister. 

 

Also, I received my 100th subscriber yesterday!!! Yehey! I'm so happy!!! It might be small but I'm still very happy! Please continue supporting me, and even though i'm injured I will find someone who'll update for me! XDDD I'll work hard so that all your supporting will be payed back. 

 

Please subscribe, comment and share this story to your friends! An upvote is appreciated, I currently have five upvotes! XDDD Yehey!!! ^^ Kamsahamnida~!!! Annyeong~!!!