Author's update + GIVEAWAY (It's back everyone)

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Hi everyone. Yes, it has been 2 years since the last update of SHINee's NEW Member. It's actually really weird coming back home to AFF. A lot of things changed and I found myself clicking curiosly at everything. I would just like to know if my subscribers are still here and thank you for the new subscribers, it's really such a joy to see new people subscribing to this story. I would really love to see if my subscribers are still alive and kicking. Kindly comment. I missed you guys, I missed AFF. 

I'm really sorry for disappearing. I know that I said that I would be editing the story but sadly, I haven't had time to do so. Everything's changed. I'm in college. Yes. The sill highschool girl 2 years ago is now in college. But with that being said, I have an anouncement. I'll be having another giveaway. Yes. Yes. Yes. You heard me right. ANOTHER GIVEAWAY. It's just something to say sorry for all my subscribers for not being able to update in 2 bloody years. 

Here are the guidelines for the giveaway: 

1. I will be picking 2 winners. I'll be giving away SEALED albums. First is, SHINee's Juliette Japanese Ver and second is VIXX's Eternity. 

2. To enter the contest you must be a subscriber to this story (SHINee's NEW member). It doesn't matter if you're an old subscriber or new one, everyone ha equal chances to join. 

3. NEXT, you have to COMMENT your entry and please be guided with the questions below:

        a. Did you miss me? Yes or no? hahahaha

        b. Would you like me to continue with this story? Yes or no? 

        c. What is your favorite scene by far in SHINee's NEW member and why? 

        d. What was your reaction when you saw this story that it was updated after 2 years? 

        e. Why should you win an album and which album would you choose? SHINee's or VIXX's? 

4. Answer this 5 questions. The funnier, the wackier, the crazier the comments the better. I missed you guys so I would not mind at all how long or how short the comment is. 

5. The deadline for the entries is on November 30, 2015. Once I have replied to your comment, you are automatically a contestant for the giveaway.   

6. Like the last giveaway, you have to hare this to a friend here in AFF. You also have to comment his/her name. 

7. It doesn't matter where you live. I'll make sure to give you your prize, if ever you win. 

8. If you have any questions, simply comment them and I'll reply as soon as I can. 

I love you everyone and hopefully, a lot will enter the contest.

Until here, it's been cream_2min. :)