Chapter 18

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Taemin's POV

"Taemin~ah.... ireonayo... Yah..." Feeling that someone was trying to wake me up, I opened my right eye followed by the other one. I saw Ji hyun smiling warmly at me with her new orange hair slightly messy. I slowly sat right up as she was moving her body away from me. "First day of school today since we debuted." She said in a soft voice. I groaned and burried my face in my pillow. I don't wanna go to school!!!

 

She slightly shakes me and did her magic aegyo. "Come on Taemin~ah... It's my first time to go to school in Korea. I'm really really REALLy excited!" I groaned again and sat right up. "You're excited but I'm not!" I screamed while my eyes were half open. "Oh come on! Pweeeeaaaase... I'll iron your clothes for you! Aaaaaaand i'll treat you..... 1 banana milk for two weeks!" I groaned again. But, I really.... really... don't... wanna.... WAIT! "BANANA MILK?!" I shot right up and acted as if I was so excited to go to school.

 

She nodded cheerfully as I was already running to our clothes section. I handed her my uniform as she gladly accepted it. I rushed to the restroom as i knew that once I was finished, my clothes will be freshly ironed. I turned the knob of our shower and let the warm water hit my back before fully pushing my body towards the water. I enjoyed the moment but I felt my eyes slightly becoming heavier. Ugh. I should really stop bathing with warm.... relaxing... water. -__- 

 

Ji Hyun's POV

I smiled in satisfactory while holding Taemin's freshly ironed clothes. "Minho oppa." I handed Minho and asked him to give it to Taemin. I can't give it to him because, well... first he was in the shower and secondly, I'm a girl. I fixed the ironing set and kept it behind our cabinet. i rushed to Key oppa and saw him cooking our breakfast. "Umma!!! Is breakfast ready?" I cheerfully asked him while fixing his lacey apron. "It's almost done. Can you pass me the salt?"

 

I searched for the salt and found it sitting on our table. Onew oppa turned the TV off and walked towards us. "Ji Hyun... do you know what your section is?" Onew oppa asked me while holding his phone. "I don't know . Manager oppa hasn't informed me yet." He nods and quickly dials Manager oppa on his phone. I proceeded in helping Key umma wuth the plates.

 

I called everyone to the kitchen as the food was ready. Key umma was fixing all of our lunchboxes. "Onew hyung, are you seriously going to Geonggi for your school?" jonghyun oppa asked as he stuffed some rolled up eggs to his mouth. Onew hyung took a while to answer but he just simply nodded. I quietlylaughed remembering the name of Onew oppa's school. It's not that, it sounds funny but it's just really long. Gwangmyeong Information Industry High School. See what I mean?

 

Onew oppa swallowed then replied to Jonghyun oppa. "Of course i am! I need to stay in top! I'm after all running for the second place in my whole senior class. Also, I have (Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin said this part along with Onew oppa) the highest national score for their high school SATs exam." I laughed at how the other oppas already knew what to say. "You alway say that hyung! We get it already! You're smart." Taemin complained. Aish. This kids.

 

We were now in SHINee's van heading to our own schools. I found out that I was going to the same school as Taemin. Manager oppa said something about having the same age. Anyways, we went to the back of the Taemin's school and entered from the back gate because Shawols were already scattered all over the front gate. 

 

As Taemin and I bid farewell to our manager, Shawols were already all over our fan. "Oppaaaaaa!!!" Are they even from our school? "Onew!!! I cooked chicken!!!" Is that an ahjumma? "Can I have a strand of your hair?!?!?!?!" Sasaeng fans? Seriously? "Dude! It's Ji Hyun!" Oppa fans too? "I told you she was dazzling!" (A/N: dazzling girl~ dazzling love~ AI AI AI!!! sorry...) "Dude! Look at her S-Line!!!"  Scratch that. Perevrted oppa fans?

 

Oh well. Here's to our first day of school. Even though we're late by a few weeks, we'll manage. Hwaiting!