Chapter 13

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

First episode of Yunhanam (SHINee boys) and Be my Oppa (Ji Hyun/ I invented the name.... sorry if it's lame) PART 1

 

Ji Hyun's POV 

I sat down with the other staff as I was waiting for my oppa to arrive. SHINee were already filming their first episode, while I was ust silently watching them from afar. Weird first episode actually. We were in some kind of dirt track, you know, the ones you see on tv with all the motorcycle racing and they just go round and round and round. Well, the SHINee boys were just playing around when the noona came in another 4 wheeled motorcycle.

 

I knew it. She was into extreme sports. She was indeed very pretty. When she entered the track, the SHINee boys surrounded her at once  . Aish. These oppas. One, two, three, four... Oh! One is missing. i tried looking for the last member and I saw Minho oppa quietly riding his motorcycle behind them. I waved my two hands around so he could direct his attention to me. Once he saw me, I already mouthed the words 'go-to-her' to him. I kept on swaying my hands towards the noona so he would get the picture. But, he just shook his head. 

 

As expected Minho is the shy one. I was about to sit down again, but then someone tapped my shoulder. "Oh!" A guy was standing ehind me with a ver wide smile on his face. "Ji Hyun-ssi.... Annyeong Haseo." I quickly stood up placing my left arm around my tummy and handing out my right hand hand for a handshake, just how a polite Korean would do. He gave me a handshake as we both bowed. 

 

Ommo! It's my oppa! "Xi Yan-ssi?" I asked him and he just nodded and smiled widely at me. I bowed again and professionaly introduced myslef. "Annyeong Haseo. I'm SHINee's muse, Baek Ji Hyun inmida." Yes. That would be my nickname. He bowed again at me then introduced himself. "Annyeong Haseo. Xi Yan Saisji inmida." He grabbed my wrist as he lead me out of the staff's tent.

 

I was a bit nervous because, again I repeat, I'm only 16 years old! I haven't dated before. I haven't been in a date before, good thing I'm the girl. I don't have to plan anything! kekeke.... "So... how about we get to now each other a little well?" I asked him and he nods. "Well... I'm Xi Yan Saisji. I'm Chinese, but I've lived here in Korea for quite some time now. I'm 17 years old, and I enjoy dancing and rapping." I kept on nodding to let him know that I was listening carefully.

 

"Okay. My turn. I'm Baek Ji Hyun. I'm a full blooded Korean, but I was born and raised in America. I've been only here in Korea for less than a year, I'm sixteen, and my position is the dancing machine and the maknae." I shyly giggle because i really can't talk with all of these cameras surrounding us. He sensed that I was uncomfortable so he tried to break the awkward silence. 

 

"You're not comfortable are you?" I stared at him wide eyed because I was so embarassed. I shyly nodded while giving him a weak smile. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." I thankfully bowed then continued our conversation. "Are you used to cameras surrounding you all the time?" He was pretty surprised by the question but he answered me any how. "Uhmmm... yeah. I'm actually amodel for Sony. Enough of me. i did some research about you and you're actually kind of.... interesting?"

 

Well.... I now that I haven't dated yet.... but I know that it's pretty weird to search your date's identity off the internet. But, I'm a celebrity and this is a show. So, I guess it's fine. "Oh really? What kind of stuff appeared when you searched my name?" I asked curiously. He offeredhis hand as I gladly took it. Skinships is a must, it is needed to get the show going. "Why don't we go to a restaurant first, then we can talk more." I smiled at him then nodded.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was the first one to have the one on one date with the noona. *long sigh* neomu neomu neomu shillanda.... (very very very excited) but i'm also nervous too. The noona came in gracefully wearing a white fairy like dress. Ugh. What kind of a reality show is this?1 Is this the reality theywanted?! Sending off young boys then they'll date some noonas, huh?!?!?! Uggghhhh.... Jonghyun, relax. Relax. 

 

I brought her to this creek-like place. There was this mini falls behind and a lot of beautiful stones to sit on. "Annyeong noona!" I said while smiling and waving at her. I held her hand and lead her to the middle of the creek. She said that she liked men leading her but i guess i was doing it all wrongbecause we ended up stumbling over the rocks. 

 

"Do you want to take your shoes off?" Noona said as i agreed with her. I took both of our shoes and ended up leaving the noona alone in the middle of the creek, which was a bad idea, butI needed to place our shoes in a dry shop. When I got back, the noona was the one leading. So, PABO JONGHYUN. Jinjja, neomu, wanjeon pabo. The noona noticed that i was embarassed, well..... THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE EMBARASSED. *sigh* To break this series of embarassement, I just sang to her. Which made her clap her hands awkwardly.

 

After that date of embarassement and awkwardness... we ended up taking a pretty picture together. WORST DATE EVER. Well, I'll just erase the thought of me being picked.