Chapter 22

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

 

Minho oppa grabbed my luggage out of the car and handed it to me. "SHINee!!!" "Sign this please!!!" "Ji Hyun~ah!!! HWAITING IN BANGKOK!" "Oppa!!!" "Saranghae!!!" I pulled the handel of my luggage upwards and was startled at all the Shawols in front of the airport. I bowed and smiled at all of them.

 

I was scanning at the little boards that they were holding and smiled at all of them. Some were holding my name, the other members name, and some of them had 'SHINee hwaiting' written on them. Taemin tapped my shoulder and pointed to a huge board. "Hyunnie. Look at that one. *giggle* " I looked closely and find the words that were written on it very funny ---- "Ji Hyun. Show me your eye smile." 

 

Taemin showed the other members and they laughed out loud. i joined them and the boy that was holding the big board 'spazzed' out. I turned my head to see the boy's face but he was too busy jumping. He suddenly stood properly and grabbed his phone and dialed something. At that very moment, my phone rang. I was too startled to even look at my phone. So, without looking at the caller ID, I answered my phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

(YAH! I told you not to show me your eye smile ever! I might just grab your eyes out of those sockets!)

 

I was startled at the familiar voice shouting at me. I, again, looked at the boy that was holding the huge board. I smiled again at the familiar face and again placed my phone against my ear.

 

(I TOLD YOU NOT TO SMILE!!!!)

"Keke. Mianhe Soo Chunnie."

(Aniya. Gwaenchana. I was just kidding. Just wanted to wish you good luck. Can you come here?)

 

I looked at my manager and asked him I could go to the fans' section. "Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked. i told him it was a boy but he ended up saying no. *sigh* He was telling me something about creating scandals.

 

"Soo Chunnie. Mianhe. I can't. My manager didn't let me. He said something about scandals."

(Oh right. Well, can you put Taemin on the line?)

"Sure."

 

I handed my phone to Taemin and his eyes immediately formed into crescents. He kept on screaming at Soo Chun because the fans were too loud. "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!" was the only thing that Taemin was saying to Soo Chun. I laughed at the whole time Taemin was speaking to Soo Chun. After afew screams, I saw Woo Hyun coming from behind Soo Chun. I gave him a smile as he waved back at me. 

 

Taemin was still talking with Soo Chun when one of SM's staff went back with all of our passports done. We stood up from our chair and signalled Taemin that we needed to go. I bid goodbye to Soo Cun and Woo Hyun as they did the same. I grabbed my jacket and wore it. The other members fixed their appearances and their stuff. One of the staff helped me with my luggage but I refused. They already have so much to take care of, I think I can handle my luggage alone. 

 

Well, here goes. Bangkok, SMTOWN, sunbaes, wait for us. We will work hard to give you the best performance you've ever seen. We will work hard, as a GROUP.

 

Sorry for the crappy chapter. (bows 12345678 degrees) I just wanted to update something. Regarding the giveaway, I need everyone's help. I only had 3 people comment on my stories. Come on readers! Eodiya? You used to PM me a lot about how the story is getting good. Where are my 60+ beautiful subscribers. Yeah, I know I only have a few readers, but i'm fine with it. 

 

Don't you want those FIVE GORGEOUS ID LACES?! Or lanyards... whatever you people call it. Come on... -3- I need comments. How am i suppose to pick a winner if no one comments? Also, SOME of you people do not believe me. I'm telling the truth people! I am seriously going to have a GIVEAWAY... After all of this is done, I will personally post the picture of the prize. You can even ask the winner herself/himself, whoever she/he may be.

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. JOIN THE GIVEAWAY. Subscribe, comment, and share this story to your frineds. Don't be silent readers. Again, JOIN THE GIVEAWAY. Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!!!