Chapter 6

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

"Okay~ Kids... let's start again..." I threw my towel that was full of sweat back to the chair, and returned to the middle of the practice room. It's been four days since I've been practicing with SHINee. They're actually really nice. They're very.... unique. Onew oppa just has lots of these body gags. Key oppa just nags everyone, Jonghyun oppa really really likes skinships. I enjoy talking with Minho oppa about soccer during breaks and Taemin and I enjoy practicing together. Usually, we stay until 10 or 11 pm here in the practice room sharing tips in dancing.

 

Yesterday, we finished recording for our debut song. The title is noona neomu yeppeo. The song is about a younger girl liking an older guy that likes an older woman. (A/N: It seems pretty messed up, but I'll post the lyrics so it makes more sense. AGAIN. The lyrics are NOT real. It's only for the sake of the story.) Only 7 months left till our debut. I'll be fifteen by then and tonight I'll be moving in with SHINee. *sigh*

 

"Is this SHINee's room?" Out of nowhere a woman in sweat pants entered the room. All of us stopped dancing as Minho oppa stopped the music. Our manager stood up from the corner and talked with mysterious lady. They shook hands and then they walked towards us.

 

"Kids, this is your choreographer. She'll be with you till you debut. Please introduce yourselves." Onew oppa eyed as we nodded in agreement. "Hana, dul, set.... Annyeong Haseo! We are the shining group SHINee." We did our signature hand movement which was pumping our fist in the air. We made it up like three days ago.

 

Anyways, this choreographer of ours didn't look like a korean at all. Maybe she's chinese or something. "Hello. I am Rino Nakasone. You can call me Rino noona, or (she eyes Ji Hyun) Rino unnie. I'm japanese and my korean is not that fluent." Oh.... She's japanese. She's very pretty and nice but she also looks strict. I think she'll be a great choreographer.

 

"I was just dropping by to get your CD. I'll see you in a week and you're dance should be ready by then. If not, I'll just start teaching you the first steps." We all bid goodbye to her and then we continued training. While we were dancing, Onew oppa suddenly screamed. "Ji Hyun~ah!!! Manager hyung told me to train your vocals later!!!!" I just looked at him and nodded.

 

It was time for the part of the dance where Taemin and I had a solo. Both of us worked hard to get every single detail of the dance perfect. This the first time we'll be presenting it to other people so we danced with all our energy. After we danced our solo the other SHINee oppas went back to their positions while cheering on how great our solo was. 

 

=============

 

"Good bye beautiful room..." I bid goodbye to my precious purple room then pulled my luggage out. *sigh* "Ji HYun~ah!!!! Are you ready yet?!?!?!!?! Come on!!! Palliyo palli!!!!" Jinyoung oppa.... stop ruining my moment. "I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!" I scurried down stairs and then grabbed an apple from the dining table. Jinyoung oppa gives me a 'seriously? look'... "What? I'm hungry..." He simply shook his head then helped me with my luggage. I do have three huge luggages filled with clothes and one more luggage filled with other stuff. 

 

Jinyoung oppa dropped me off by the SM Entertainment building and I gave him a goodbye hug. "Promise to call me every five minutes?" I laughed then nodded. 

 

I waited for SHINee to come out of the building as I was fiddling with my new phone. I figured on how to use it, but still it was very fascinating. Suddenly arms was wrapped around my waist and a scream startled me.

 

"Ji Hyun~ah!!!!!! I'm so excited to live with you!!!!"

 

"I am too Jonghyun oppa!!!" As I hugged him back. The other members were hurrying towards me. We rode the bus to get to our dorm. Key oppa was teaching me on which bus to take, which way to walk, and good shops near the place.

 

A man suddenly bumped into me which caused me to stumble forward. Taemin was in front of me and he was shocked as I hugged him tightly. I looked at him with shy face and smiled at him. He started to go really really red. "Yah! Taemin~ah... gwaenchana?" Minho asked Taemin with a worried look. "You're turning red. Do you have a fever or something?" Taemin furiously shook his head then buried his face ion his hands, which caused me to giggle. He's so cute. 

 

ugh!!!! Why am i like this?!?! I'm too young to think like this. A few minutes later the bus stopped as we got off. There was this huge building and Key oppa took my wrist then pulled me to the big building. *sigh* Here we go. I guess...

 

 

Hi guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry it took me so long to update.... I went to the beach, that's why.

 

I heard Jonghyun was preparing to comeback with SHINee. i hope it's true, because it's just not SHINee with only four of them. :(((

 

Oh yeah! Have you heard of SM Entertainment's new trainee? He's chinese and his english is excellent!!! He has a twiiter account and a REAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!! He actually communicates with his fans!!!! And HE IS NOT A POSER!!!! This account was confirmed. Check it out in the link below. T

 

 https://www.facebook.com/XiYanSaisji?fref=ts

 

 

Though, he stated that next month this account will be deactivated. So anjoy your time with him while you still can!!!! I find him very kind, polite and of course HOT.

 

Please patiently wait for the next chapter. Please comment, subscribe and share this fic to your friends!!! Kamsahamnida!!!!