Chapter 31

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

As promised, the super dramatic chapter. Some readers liked it, and i hope for the ones who didn't get to read this chapter, I hope you all like it. Sorry it took a while. And this is only half of it because I still have to study for the upcoming exams.

 

But, before I start, I would just like to share my feelings. I have nothing against he/she maybe but if you are reading this, and I sure hope you do read this because you are my subscriber, but I sure hope you won't PLAGIARIZE my story.

 

I'm trying to look  at the good side of this like, maybe he/she just liked my story so much that she decided to copy it. But please, if you are my loyal subscriber please do not copy my story. I have proof because my story was made on May and yours was made a few moths after May. 

 

I read your story and everything was the same. From being picked in the audition, to supposedly to debut in SNSD, and finally debuting in SHINee. If you are reading this, please do me a favor, DO NOT COPY MY STORY. If you won't delete your story, then I will be forced to do some serious things. Thank you for reading my story and subscribing to it. I hope we can get a long. 

 

 

Soooooorry for that dramatic comment but I had no other choice but to post it in a chapter so he/she could see it. Let's start with the real story, neh? 

 

 

Ji Hyun's POV

"Annyeong Haseo omonim." My members greeted my mother and they did the same to L.Joe. After a tiring performance and fan sign, i was so ready to rest but then my mother came and everything just disappeared. Me being an idol just slipped my mind, I was back being the old simple Korean girl I was.

 

"And this is our room." My mom's eyes widened as she saw the beds all together. Onew oppa innocently raised his hands. "Ani omonim! it's not what you think! WE PUT BARRIERS! SEE WE HAVE THIS LONG HOTDOG PILLOWS AS BARRIERS!" My mother chuckled and held her stomach tight while Onew oppa was waving the hotdog pillows like a mad person.

 

"Oh kids these days! Gwaenchanha Onew-goon." Onew oppa scratched the back of his neck and giggled shyly, he quietly sneaked t the back of us feeling ashamed. Umma smiled sweetly and just sighed. "I know you boys will take good care of my Ji Hyun."

 

"Omonim, I made this special macaroons for you." Key, my other umma, smiled brightly while holding a tray of sweets. "So you must be the famous Key UMMA. Don't try and steal my daughter, arasseo?" Key umma chuckled and placed an arm around my mother and guided her to the dinning room. L.Joe and i stayed in my room, he gave me that familiar warm smile and hugged me tightly. 

 

We sat at the edge of my bed and chatted a bit. "I missed you so much L.Joe oppa." He shot me glares before punching me lightly on my arm. "I'm not your oppa. So stop calling me that, NOONA." I pushed him roughly and he fell, lying down on Jonghyun's bed. "Stop emphasizing on the word 'noona'. You are only 1 year younger and you look older, I mean more mature than me."

 

L.Joe scoffed. "Are you saying that I'm old?" I innocently raised my arms and shrugged. L.Joe's faced became more serious and I instantly knew he had something to say. "Spit it out." i blurted and he took a deep breath. "I'm staying here in Korea!" My eyes widened. "That's great!" i gasped. He nodded furiously and continued talking. "Well, I'm going to be a trainee in TOP Entertainment. I got in by rapping." 

 

My phone rang and it disrupted my conversation with l.Joe. I answered my phone and my eyes twinkled as  heard the familiar deepe voice. "APPA!!!!" Appa chuckled at the other end of the line. "Hey honey, I'm almost there. i'm literally rushing through the-" 

 

"Appa? Appa? Can you here me? Appa?" My heart started to beat fast. "Oh my God! Someone's in the car! help him!" I started hearing things at the other end of the line. "APPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" My body crawled into a bowl, my vision blurred, my asthma attacking me but i couldn't care less. "Yoboseyo?" An unfamiliar voice answered the phone and my mind went blank.