Chapter 12

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

We were all laying on bed quietly, no one was talking, but everyone knows that we were still ALL awake. I checked my phone and time 2:16 am shocked me... "Eeeehhh!!! We've been in bedfor 4 hours now?" Onew oppa turned his body around towards me and stared at me wide eyed. "Why what time did we go to bed?" Minho stuck his head out so he could see s. he was after all in the top part. "Why what time did we go to bed?" He asked as I sat right up. "The last time i checked my phone it was 10 pm and it's 2 am right now!!!"

 

Jonghyun oppa grabbed his pillow and shoved it in his face. "Are you guys nervouse too?" He said with his voice bearly heard because it was being blocked by the pillow as we all nodded. Minho and I lied down again as we were ALL silent again. Taemin broke the silence. "I'm really nervous about tomorrow..." Key groaned inwards and replied. "Oh please! i really don't wanna talk about that right now. I thought I was going to enjoy being celebrity, but here I am, nervous as hell."

 

I nodded in agreement. Onew clasped both of his hands together which made our attention direct to him. "Come on kids. We need lots of rest, our first filming is tomorrow and we wouldn't want to meet the noona and oppa with big panda eyes, now do we?" Onew oppa beingthe leader again. "Ne~." Everybody said as I played my sleeping playlist. Which ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT disappear whenever I go to bed.

 

I changed the first song to Noona Neomu Yeppeo and the SHINee boys seemed happy. As we were singing along with it. The next thing I knew we were all falling asleep as the song ended.

 

======================

(Based on the REAL scene of SHINee waking up in the show Yunhanam... I don't remember on which episode it was played so I just simply decided to place it on the first one. Watch it here ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bYQbUB54s )

 

"Wake up! Wake up!" I woke up at the sound of Minho waking us up while clapping both of his hands. Uggghhh.... This oppa really likes working out in the morning. Everybody lazily stood up as my eyes were still half open. As I was climbing out of my bed I saw that cameras were already there Seriously?! This early. Ugh. I don't care anymore. "What time is it now?" I heard Key oppa complain while Minho was standing in front of him.

 

I sat on a chair with my head down but was still aware that cameras were focused on me. Ugh. It's a variety show. It's okay. I saw Minho take out a carton of milk from the fridge while Taemin was just walking around finding something to eat. Key oppa looked like a lost puppy with his hood down and trying to look around while Jonghyun was again, sleeping on our couch.

 

I go back to our room hoping that nobody would see me trying to go to bed again, but then I saw Minho helplessly pulling Onew oppa out of bed. Oh well, the thought of me sleeping again is no where to be found. As i was lazily sitting on the couch while Jonghyun was still sleeping there, a loud thud was heard.

 

I saw Onew oppa, lying on the ground. I sang mentally, "Whatever he does, it's the onew condition!" We actually made it up like a couple of weeks ago, he just has a lot of body gags and a humour that no one understands. I stand up from the couch as Minho was pulling Jonghyun upwards. "Why are you doing this to me?" Jonghyun oppa whined.

 

I clinged my arms to Taemn as I saw Key oppa lift Jonghyun oppa up bridal style. "Ohh~ why are you so strong?" I heard Jonghyun ask. Ugh. Taemin and I entered the van first as i saw Key and Jonghyun with Minho at the back of them sleppishly walk. Our first broadcast and the fans will see us waking up. Great. Just great.