Chapter 17

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

"Miss Ji Hyun, are you sure about this?" My regular hairstylist asked me. "Of course I am unnie!" I cheerfully answered her. she grabs a small piece of my hair and aimed the brush for my dye directly at it. "Are you positive? Coloring it brown is the trends today. I'm notsure on coloring it this shade of orange thingy substance." She looks at the color full in disgust then looks back it. "Unnie! I don't care aboutthe trends today! I'm making the trends!" i used all of the aegyo that i could squeeze out of my system.

 

"But dyeing it brown would suit your newly styled hair." I cutely glared at her. "AISH JINJJA!!! UNNIE!!!" She sighed in defeat then proceeded. Finally the wet colored substance touched my hair as I had my first dye. I looked at my regular hairstylist fully satisfied. "Don't blame me if it doesn't look good." She inwardly scoffed. "And you even dyed it, the daybefore you go to the awards!" I cheerfully smiled at her but still she seemed disappointed.

 

"Unnie make it lighter in the front then a bit darker at the back..." Her face expression lightened as my hair was in the process of being finished. I guess she can see the finished product now, AND i think she's starting to like it. BWAHAHA!!! New trends people! New trends! She rinsed my hair and removed all of the excess dye. She carefully holds the towel on my head in place as we walk towards my seat again. She turns my chair away from the towel as I pouted at her. "Unnie!" She laughs at me. "I guess you're right, it does look pretty. I want it to be a surprise!"

 

She garbs the hair dryer from the table and dries my hair out. She carefully snipped some of the ends of my bangs so it would look neately. She turns my seat around as I smile in satisfication. "unnie! You did a great job! This is how i wanted it to look like!" I said while playing with my hair in front of the mirror. (A/N: I'm not saying that Ji Hyun made this trend, but if you search in the irtenet there weren't much Koreans with colored hair. Only brown and black hair. So, as being part of a contemporary group, here's your new hair.)

 

azn-fashion-girl-korea-korean-ulzzang-Fa

 

 

I grabbed the black ribbon I prepared from my bag and handed it to unnie. She helps me with the ribbon and I gave her one last hug. "Waaah!!! Isn't that Ji Hyun from SHINee?" "I think she is!" "I so like her hair!" "Ji Hyun~ah!!!" Soon Shawols were all over the salon. On no. I need to get out of here. But, how? They're all over the place. I ran towards the sofa that was bit hidden from the view of the Shawols. "Oh! Eottoke? Aish!" I lightly ruffled my hair i annoyance and pouted.

 

"Ommo! Ji Hyun~ah! Is that you?" I lifted my head up and to my surprise it was Leeteuk oppa. "Oppa!" I cheerfully stood up and smiled widely at him but then quickly pouted and then I glanced at the Shawols that were waiting for me in front of the salon. He understood the situation and quickly grabbed my wrist. He pulled me towards the backdoor and I immediately recognized Super Junior's van.

 

"Oppa... the others are here too?" He smiled before opening the door. "Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Ryeowook are here with me. We went to Star king a while ago remember?" I nodded in agreement and he opened the van's door. And surely enough he the three where there, lounging. Ryeowook oppa removed his headset and stared at me with a cheeky smile. "Finally! You decided to change your hair!" I smiled at him as I sat beside him.

 

"I see you dyed your hair differently.It looks nice." I smiled at Donghae oppa and thanked him for complementing me. "I do need to MAKE trends." Eunhyuk oppa patted my head. "That's our Ji Hyun. Make Lee Soo Man proud." 

 

==========================

 

[Cyworld Digital Music Awards]

 

"The awards will start in 45 minutes." I brushed my hair one last time and nodded satisfied with my look. The hairstylist fixed my light make-up and smiled in satisfaction. She mouthed the word 'fighting' to me and we both pumped our fist. "Hyunnie. Can yo help me fold my sleeves?" I looked at Taemin looking as innocent ever and he was fiddling with his sleeves. "Arasseo." i stood up and folded the sleeve twice. "Turn around." He turned around and then i fixed his other sleeve. I ended up messing it up so I did again. I smiled in satisfactory as i saw both sleeves neately folded.

 

"Why do we even have to fold it twice?" Jonghyun oopa complained as he was TOO fiddling with his sleeves. "Oh come here!" Jonghyun oppa went towards Key umma, yes we call him umma, and Key did the same thing I did.(A/N: OH GOD! JongKey action. Sorry, can't help my feels.)

 

"ji Hyun! You forgot your sleeveless cardigan!" i looked at my outfit and Onew oppa was right. I scratched the back of my neck and quickly searched for my sleeveless cardigan. "Aha!" I grabbed it from the chair i was sitting a while ago then quickly wore it. Minho helped me dust it then they called us. "ommo!!!!! I'm so nervous!!! TT_TT" Minho opaa smiled at me and massaged my shoulders. "Relax Hyunnie. We'll win something, FOR SURE."

 

=======================

 

"It's halfway the awards and we still haven't won anything yet." I quietly whispered to Taemin as he nodded in agreement. "What if we were simply invited because we're here just to perform?" I looked at him in dismay and furiously shook my head. Aniya. It can't be! Can it? I turned to Onew oppa and grabbed his hat. i need something to play with when I'm nervous. I quietly sat while nervously waiting for something to happen.

 

(A/N: here the vdeo of the awarding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkhEm2zaIA)

 

"THE ROOKIE AWARD." Two gioant mascots appeared. Oh pleeeeeeaaaaaase let this be us. oh please. oh please. oh please. "SHINee!!! Chukhanirimnida!!!" O.O OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAY GAAAAAAAAAHD!!! I cheerfully stood up andplaced Onew oppa's hat on his head again. We walked up the stage and I seriously couldn't stop smiling. My cheeks hurt so much already. I quickly fixed my pants a bit then smiled again.

 

The mascots were kinda freaking me out but, who cares?! We just won our VERY FIRST award. We bowed so many times to the MCs and received the award. taemin grabbed the flowers but I quickly snatched it away from him smelling the beautiful essence of the flowers. We quickly placed them away first because we still needed to perform our song. We quickly took our places then waited for the music to start.

 

As we were dancing Noona Neomu Yeppeo for the nth time i quickly glanced at my fellow members and saw their cheerful smiles. taemin and i were obviously dancing our best, Jonghyun, key, and Onew oppa were singing and itting every note percetly asminho oppa was rapping his parts perfectfully. This image is the shiniest for me. This image isthe best of us, performing as a group. not one girl and 5 different boys, but as a wholesome group. This image to me is, SHINee.