Chapter 19

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Taemin's POV

We were able to survive our fangirls by politely asking them. Thank God for them. Although, we promised them autographs - I hope they don't remember. Ji Hyun and i were basically rushing because we wanted to be early for our first day of school. We have been gone for a long time, we just wanted to make an impression.

 

"Taemin~ah! What is this? Why is it so high?" Ji Hyun said while panting. Aigoo. She's just too cu- What in the world am I thinking? I shook off the feeling and didn't mind it. We searched for our classroom as we passed some students. A lot of them recognized us and politely greeted us. We politely greeted them back, but it was pretty weird. Before, SOME of them only recognized me because I was a trainee. *sigh* Being an idol really changes people's impression on you.

 

We finally found our room and we were 30 minutes early. YAAAY~!!!! "SHINee!!!" At the sound of our group's name, everybody immediately crowded. And.... we're doomed. A lot of boys were crowding Ji Hyun and a lot of girls were crowding me. "Grab my camera! Palli!" "Wait! I'll get my pen and notebook!" "Oppa!!!" "Ji Hyun~ah! Can I get your number?"

 

Not this again. I hurried to Ji Hyun's side and tried to protect her with my petite body. I need to be a man for my member. "Students!" I was startled by a sudden thud. I looked behind and saw our principal holding some kind of meter stick. Students immediately sat dwon as Ji Hyun and I were left standing. "Ji Hyun, Taemin, please take your seat." We followed the principal's orders and sat down.

 

I sat next to my REAL friends and quietly intoduces them to Ji Hyun. Our little introducing time was paused because the principal started talking. "Students, as you all know two of SHINee's members attend this school. As their company's request we will set up a rule. Like all other idols that go to school we would like to ask the student's cooperation. Please treat taemin and Ji Hyun as if they were normal students. Please, let them enjoy their school lives. If a student will not comply there will be consequences."

 

As soon as the principal left students were just looking at us. They didn't crowd us anymore.Some of my REAl friends went to my seat and we chatted a bit. (A/N: So yeah, i invented Taemin's friends. But i'm sure he had friends. The names are fake. Nobody knows what Taemin's friends' names are. BUT, ih you know. Kindly comment it below.)

 

Woo Hyun sat at my armchair as he placed his arm around me. "Taemin~ah! You're an idol! ohh... I'm so jealous." I jokingly punched him as he faked cry. Soo Chun stood next to Ji Hyun with his hands in his pockets. He politely bowed as Ji hyun stood up and bowed too. "Annyeong Haseo Ji Hyun. Ji Hyun inmida. It's really nice to finally meet you. I'm a huge fan. Taemin kept on texting me that he will introduce me to you, but you know this kid. Never keeps his promises."

 

Ji Hyun lets out a beautiful laugh as her eyes begin to shape like crescent moons. Ahhh.. That famous eye smiles. "Ahooo...." Soo Chun cried while throwing a small tantrum. Ji Hyun slightly tilted her head then pouted. "Waeyo?" She asked Soo Chun cutely. Soo Chun then saw Ji Hyun's aegyo then groaned.

 

"Ji Hyun. Can you do me a favor?" Soo Chun asked Ji Hyun, while Ji Hyun listened attentively. "Please. Don't. Act. cute. i might just kidnap you in the middle of the night. And cover your eyes when you laugh. I might grab those prescious crescent moon eyes of yours." Stupid Soo Chun. Stop freaking out. XDDD

 

Ji Hyun's POV

Lunch time came and I hang out with Taemin, Soo Chun, and Woo Hyun.We went to the Soccer field and sat by the bleachers. I inhaled deelpy and smelled the fresh air. It's been such a long tim since I relaxed. I took out the lunch box that key umma made and we held a lottle picnic, I gave my number to Soo Chun and Woo Hyun and trusted them enough to not give it away. taemin trusted them with his, so i'll do the same also. 

 

I ate some of Soo Chun bibimbap and let the food slowly melt in my mouth. taemin was scanniong his phone when he suddenly boasted that he had TVXQ sunbaenim's phone number. "Yah!!! Jinnja Taemin~ah... You're so lucky. Come on. Can I have Changmin's?" Woo Hyun squeeled as taemin stuck his tongue out. "No way dude. They'll kill me." Soo Chun punched Taemin slightly then bursted. "THEN WHY ARE YOU BOASTING THAT YOU HAVE THEIR NUMBERS!!!! AIGOO! AIGOO!"

 

(A/N: If you're the type of fan who likes reading SHINee facts then you should know that this scene was true. taemin liked to bpast that he had TVXQ's number with his classmates)

 

Soo Chun kept hitting Taemin as he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Ji Hyun~ah! Help me!" I stuck my tongue out and left out a laugh. Soo Chun suddenly stopped hitting Taemin and looked at me. "Thanks a lot Ji Hyun! I told you to cover your eyes when your laughing! Aish! Jinjja!" I said sorry to Soo Chun as he faked that he was angry at me. Aigoo Kyeopta.

 

==================================

 

I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 7 pm. The stylist unnie tied my hair into a side ponytail. She helped me fold my sleeves twice as she fixed my light make-up on. She smiled at me as I bowed and thanked her. Manager oppa Placed his hands on my shoulders and them mouthed the word 'Hwaiting' to me.

 

i looked over to see Taemin having problems with his Math assignment. "Taemin~ah... I already finished mine a while ago!" I screamed at Taemin while walking towards him. "Aish! There's just these two problems that I just can't solve! I seem to be doing it right but it seems wrong!" I looked at Taemin's assignment and looked for any mistakes.

 

"Taemin, 2 + 7?" Taemin looked at me with an 'are you serious' look and answered me proudly. "9 of course!" I slightly punched him and pinched his arm. "Don't answer me proudly! Because you wrote 7 here pabo!!!! That's why you can't square root it!"  The staff, manager oppa, and the others members laughed at us. Well, it was true! -__- He did answer 7. 

 

While waiting for our rehersal stage I fiddled with my phone. I was texting with Jonghyun oppa even though he was like 3 meters away with me. We kept on eyeing each other and slighlty giggling at each others texts. *1 message received* That was fast! I opened the message expecting that it was suppose to be Jonghyun oppa but then saw Soo Chun's name in it.

 

To: Ji Hyun
From: Soo Chun
Annyeong Ji Hyun! You're performing at the Melon channel tonight right? Well, I was texting Taemin but he didn't reply! Do your best on your performance.


To: Soo Chun

From: Ji Hyun
Ne Soo Chunnie. Thanks for your support. Oh yeah, taemin is literally dying from our Mtah assignment. I'll tell you the whole story tomorrow.


To: Ji Hyun

From: Soo Chun
Ommo! You called me Soo Chunnie! @.@ He's really dying? I can't wait for the story. 
Hi Ji Hyun! It's Woo Hyun! Good luck for your performance and good luck to Taemin too for his assignment!


To: Soo Chun

From: Ji Hyun
Arasseo. I'll tell him. Text you later SOO CHUNNIE. We're going for rehersals now.


To: Ji Hyun 

From: Soo Chun
Don't emphasize my name. I'm already dying here because I'm text mates with you already.  Again, do your best! Hwaiting! We'll watch the live performance later.

 

I giggled at Soo Chun's text and shoved my phone in Jonghyun oppa's bag. He zipped his bag shut and placed his arm around me. it's so nice to meet Soo Chun and Woo Hyun. Now, I have SHINee and them. I made the right desicion in debuting.