Chapter 3

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

I'm not going to train with unnie from now on because I'm going to train with my new group. I still can't believe that I'm going to debut in a group with me being the only girl. "Manager Park... I.... uhmmm." He looks at me then smiles warmly. "No need to call me that. Manager oppa is fine." I nodded.

 

"So how old are you?" We were walking really slow. It's fine for me, it's another reason to give me some time to think. "Ji Hyun. I a sked you a question. How old are you?" I shook my head and then I went back to reality.

 

"Sorry oppa. I just have a lot of things on my mind rght now. oh yeah. to answer your question, I'm only 15."

 

"It's okay. I'm quite shock too, actually. I've been with the boys for like 2 or 3 years now. Wait." He suddenly stops walking then stared at me wide eyed. "You're only 15?!" I nodded then giggled a bit.

 

"Waaahhh... you're really pretty and young too." We enter this room with clouds as the wallpaper and there were 5 boys dancing. A really tall boy stopped dancing when we entered the room, soon the others followed. A dinosaur looking guy asked manager oppa. "Hyung... who's that? Is she you little sister? she's really pretty. Don't you think?" Manager oppa shook his head as the other guys agreed with the dino looking boy.

 

But then i recognize one of the faces. It was the boy whom I met in the elevator. My eyes locked with his and we both had shocked faces. I quickly avoided his gaze. He looks really really cute. Ugh. What am I thinking?! it's not wrong to have a little crush right? My thoughts were disturbed when manager oppa suddenly gathered the boys.

 

"Okay guys. Stop practicing. I have an announcement to make." Hmmm... There were 5 of them. They look pretty young to me. "Boys. I want you to meet the famous Baek Ji Hyun." Their jaws dropped when they heard my name. A boy with a cheeky smile hurriedly sat down next to me. he clumsily stammered. "Y-you're B-Baek JI HYUN?!?!?!?!" I was surprised by his sudden scream. But quickly nodded my head. Everyone was pretty shocked. I guess I was famous.

 

Manager oppa eyed me. I nodded. i guess it's time to tell them the news. But, as he was going to open his mouth to talk all of them started going around me. Asking questions on why was I with manager oppa, and what America was like and how was i picked. It was quite weird. I

 

I sensed that manager oppa was gettting mad that his dongsaengs weren't listening to him. "BOYS PLEASE!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! IT'S IMPORTANT!!!" All of them went silent and went back to there original places leaving me beside manager oppa. Manager oppa sighs then started to explain everything. 

 

"I already told you before that you were going to have a new member. I wasn't aware on who HE was. So I didn't tell you anything except that you will debut as a six member group." I was pretty shock when he empasized on the HE word. I guess he really didnt have as much of a clue. All of them were nodding and listening to manager oppa.

 

"Well, I have that person with me." He stood up then helped me stand up. "Introduce yourself." He tells me. Okay. It's time. Lively and polite. Lively and polite. I wore a big happy REAL smile then bowed. "Annyeong Haseo!!! I'm ji Hyun, you're newest member. Please take care of me!!!" 

 

Jaws didn't drop. Angry voices weren't heard. Complete silent WASN'T there. But cheering and rejoicing were heard. "ASSA!!!" "We have Ji Hyun with us." And with that I stared at them wide eyed. Confused on what was happening.