Chapter 21

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

This chapter is dedicated to iJaemi for giving us the shipping name for Taemin and Ji Hyun. "TaeJi" For the subscribers that ship Onew and Ji Hyun please comment below and I will pick the best one. I'll dedicate the next chapter for the winner. iJaemi enjoy this chapter!

 

Onew's POV

As i felt the sun's light rays hitting my face, my eyes twitched and I half-opened my eyes. I turned to my right and saw Ji Hyun sleepishly sleeping. A smile immediately formed on my face. *sigh* Baek Ji Hyun... lovely name... Lee Ji Hyun, keke... I brushed some of Ji Hyun's hair and felt her soft orange strands tickle my skin. "Dongsaeng Neomu Yeppeo..." I sang the last verse of our song thinking about her.

 

I'll be a good oppa to you Ji Hyun. *thud* I groan at the foot that was flung over to my waist. "Aish. Taemin." This kid really throws everything when he sleeps. (A/N: Another fact) What day is it today? So yesterday night we watched Yunhanam and be my oppa so that was friday. oh! It's Saturday morning. I looked at my phone's clock and the time 8:25 am surprised me. well, I woke up early. I looked over to my dongsaengs and they were all soundly asleep. 

 

"Noona Neomu Yeppeo~ Micheo~" Oh! That was Ji Hyun's morning ringtone. i quickly pretended to be asleep again and lied down beside her peacefully. "unnnnngggg...." I heard Ji Hyun's voice as she woke up. "Yoboseyo?." She said. Someone called her? "Oppa." Oppa?! But which oppa is she talking to? "I'm sorry XI YAN oppa I can't go today. I have a schedule." Xi Yan?! Ugh. That korean speaking chinese dude?

 

I hear Ji Hyun declining something so it must be the date that Xi Yan asked for. Tch. I missed you he said. PSH! Please... I slightly opened my eyes only to see Ji Hyun yawning cutely and ruffling her hair a bit. *giggles* She's just too cute. "Onew oppa." Onew oppa?! I carefully opened my eyes acting like I have just woken up. "Oh! Ji Hyun... you're awake?" She sleepishly nodded. aigoo... smooth moves Onew. Smooth moves.

 

Ji Hyun's POV

We were now all in SHINee's van, heading to.... BANGKOK!!! Yaaayyy.... We're going to have SMTown concert in Bangkok, so yeah... we're heading to the airport. It's been only like a couple of minutes since we entered the van but everyone was already absorbed in their own little world.

 

Time to search in the internet on how SHINee is doing. I was browsing through the videos section and saw many videos of us performing at different showw. As I was smiling at all the videos that was being shown, something caught my eye. "SHINee predebut performance" What?! How did they get this? I pressed play then I was shocked at the first scene that appeard. It was taemin and I... standing in front.... ready to dance.

 

"Yah! Look at this!" I placed my phone in the middle s that everyone could see. "Hey! That was our predebut perfromance! That was like a week before our debut." Jonghyun oppa said while I pressed the play button. It really was taemin and I dancing. this was the dance we were practicing for weeks. (A/N: see chapters 5 and 6. The dance that they were practicing is what Ji Hyun is talking about. See this link for the dance ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtm2O78qKw)

 

"Wow! They got it on film!" Minho oppa exclaimed. "Waaahhh!!! I didn't realize that our moves were like knife like." "Yaaahhh~ Jinjja... Ji Hyun that was a lot of popping you did with Taemin." Onew oppa commented while his eyes were still focused on my phone. "Look at Jonghyun hyung's shirt! It keeps on rising up!" Key oppa laughed as Jonghyun slapped him 1000000 times. "Hyung! Mianhe!!! Ahhhh!!! Appayo!!!"

 

I didn't realize that we worked so hard on that dance until now. Wow. All of our hard work paid off. Tears started to form in my eyes as they quickly rushed down my cheeks. "Ji Hyun~ah... Gwaenchana?" taemin asked me while patting my back. "It's just that. I didn't realize that we worked so hard just to get here." I said as i cried my heart out to Taemin's chest. "I still remember when... *sniff sniff* when Taemin and I will train until 12 am just to get our solo dance perfect. Taemin~ah!!! We worked so hard!" 

 

I sobbed even more and hugged him even tighter. I felt the other SHINee members' on my back ad I fewlt their support. Allthose hard work paid off. I'm going to Bangkok for crying out loud. This is so worth it. Especially, when the SHINee oppas are here... with ME.