Chapter 28

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤
╔════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╗
   * ♥✿♥ ♥☼♥     JI HYUN'S POV   ♥☼♥ ♥✿♥ *
╚════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╝
❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤

 

"The album looks great Manager oppa!" I squealed as I was brushing through our newest album: Love Like Oxygen. "Do you think the fans will like it?" Onew oppa asked as he was scanning the photo cards. "Of course they would! Who wouldn't? it looks amazing!" Minho oppa argued with Onew oppa.

 

 

We were now in the staff's room helping out in packing the albums. Jonghyun oppa shuffled the photocards as we placed them in random albums. "Why don't we place two of them in one?" Taemin blurted out. "Are you kidding us?" We all looked at Taemin with an 'are you serious look'. "What?!" Taemin cried out in defense. "It's just for fun." Taemin pouted cutely. 

 

 

"Do you want the company lose money, Taemin?" Minho oppa scolded Taemin. I just laughed at how silly the whole group sounded. The noona and oppa staff must be curious on how come we were able to debut. Taemin scoffed and continued with his work. "It's just one photocard. Not like I'm placing two in all of the albums." Taemin mumbled softly but i was near him so I heard every single word. "Just give already Taemin." I giggled at him. 

 

The albums were taking forever to fix. I think I already memorized each of the pages in the album. *sigh* "Manager oppa! Can I reserve three albums that has my photocard in them? I'll give it to my parents and my cousin." Manager oppa looked at me and was shifting side to side on his seat. "Oppa!" My manager shook his head furiously and his eyes were focused now. 

 

"What did you say dear?" I sighed at him then repeated my request. He must be really tired. "Sure! Of course, you can pack them up now then take it home." I hugged him then thanked him. I proceeded in searching three of my photocards then placed them in each album. I hope they like my new album.

 

***

(A/N: The next scene is going to be an episode of SHINee's Yunhanam. I'm not saying that it happened during the LLO era, but I just really wanted to write this part. So I squeezed it in here. I hope you don't mind.)

 

After helping the staff with our albums. We headed back home for a quick break and changed our clothes as we were going to shoot for an episode of Yunhanam and You're me oppa. This is Taemin's first date and I really hope he does well and for the first time... he's not pestering Key umma to make a sandwich for the noona. 

 

I was just sitting there enjoying on how adorable they all looked. The SHINee oppas are so worried about Taemin. Taemin sat beside me and burried his head in his hands. "What am I going to the Ji Hyun~ah." I giggled a bit and just was plainly amused on how adorable he looked. "Stop being so nervous. Everything will be fine. Just act cute, I think that's why the noona liked and picked you in the first place."

 

He glared at me with deadly eyes. "I'm not cute! I'm a man!" I scoffed then patted his shoulders. "Sure you are." Taemin looked aroung nervously. "Where is Key umma?! He's the love expert. How can i ask dating question from a guy who's practically in love with chicken, a guy who'll be shorter than his girlfriend, and a guy who pursues his love for soccer?!" Trying to mumble. 

 

Oh no. "YAAAAH!!!!" Minho oppa, Onew oppa, and Jonghyun oppa all scremed at once. "WE HEARD THAT!!!" They synchronized. "We're your hyungs! How can the dongsaeng be like that?" Onew oppa faked crying. Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa crawled to Onew's side and comforted him, shooting death glares to Taemin. 

 

"Don't mind them. Key umma offered to help me in choosing a good gift wrapper for the albums I bought for my parents and cousin. So, he went out to buy it for me." I explained as Taemin nodded understanding. "Hyunnie. Here." Key umma said as he handed me the albums that he wrapped neatly with a matching blue ribbon. When did he get here? "Sorry of it isn't our fandom color. The shop I went to didn't have them. So I picked the closest one."

 

"It's fine Key umma. Thank you!" I gave umma a huge hug then hurried to our room to dial my parents' number. I grabbed my phone and called them immediately. "Umma! Appa! Our new album will be out soon! I already bought you a copy of it. I'll send it to you." 

 

"Really sweetie? That's great! We promise to visit there once we've fixed all the problems in the company. Be safe!"

 

 

"Neh Umaa. I will. Say hi to Appa for me. I've got to go. We have another shooting for You're my oppa."

 

 

 

"Arasso. Find a good boyfriend and give us grandchildren already!"

 

"Umma! Mwoya? I'm too young for that!"

 

After my dreadful chat with my mom, we headed out. 

 

***

 

"Hana, dul, set!" PD-nim signalled us and the shoot went on.

 

We talked for a bit the started for the real thing. We were all in the van waiting for the noona. The rest of us are actually planning to spy on Taemin and he has absolutely no idea. "Oh yeah, today is Taemin's first date!" Jonghyun oppa started us off. We all cheered as Taemin shifted so he was able to face us all. "Hyung, can you give me some advice?" He asked Jonghyun oppa even though he insulted him a while ago about his height. But nobody knows that, so let's just all be quiet. Arasso? 

 

"The most important thing is you have to do what the girl wants. Talk to her a lot and say funny things as well." Jonghyun oppa explained, sounding completely like a love guru. Taemin nodded noting down everything that Jonghyun oppa said as oppa continued. "So you have to do everything as a man." "So you have to be fast!" Key umma butted in. "No, he has to do everything!" Jonghyun oppa argued. The others tried to argue with him, but he is the ALMIGHTY KEY.

 

Key umma noted two things:

1. Hold hands.

2. Don't say more than two words.

 

"Arasso? Arasso?" Key umma repeated so many times. Oh! If I hear one more arasso from him.  The tips they gave him didn't help at all. Taemin looked more nervous. I patted his back giggling a bit, while Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa fixed his hair and caressed his head like what a mom would do. 

 

"You look so nervous. I'm worried about our Taemin." Onew oppa exclaimed. Taemin's eyes started losing focus and i honestly think he's skin was getting paler. "Where is he looking at?" Key oppa laughed as the camera men focused on Taemin's face. "The noona is coming soon. I have to go." Taemin looked at his watched with his eyes full of worry. "Let's do an ultra! Ultra! Ultra!" 

 

All of us placed our hands in the middle then cheered. "Wa are going! Ultra SHINee Transformation!" "Fighting Taemin!" I cheered him as the others followed. "Fighting!" "Do a good job!" Taemin left the van and we started making a fuss. "When he holds hands, I'll open the door and ask him 'what are you doing?' " Key umma joked. This is bad. 

 

"I'm really worried. We have to go. We have to." Jonghyun oppa insisted. We followed Taemin and saw him stopping and playing around in a park. This must be they're meeting place. All of us played kai bai bo for a while but then I saw the unnie that Taemin was going to date. "Ommo! Is that her?" "Why is she wearing something like that?" "What the?" "Yah~! Is that the same noona?" 

 

"Wah! They match." Onew oppa commented. "What do you mean they match?" key umma defending the innocence of his son. "No. No. No." Jonghyun oppa sided with Key umma. "Aish. I cant let him get married like this." What in the world Key umma? What's wrong with you? "Ppalli! Ppali!!" We all tried to look for a good spot in spying Taemin. 

 

They were already thinking about eating?! We all had worried faces and Key was the one who was the worried most. He kept on muttering to himself. "ommo! What should I do? Aish jinjja Taemin~ah..." What am I going to do with you Key umma. You look more worried. "They're awkward! I told him not to be awkward!" Key umma shouted. "When? When did you tell him?" I asked. "Last night,"

 

Suddenly, Onew oppa started singing and dancing a little fist dance. "Last night I did..." -__- "Hana, dul, set... Whatever he does! It's the Onew Condition! Chan chan!!!" 

 

We atrted moving again when we noticed that Taemin was getting further. "I think we're going to be caught." I said worrying as the SHINee oppas didn;t care and asked the driver to drive even closer. O.O Taemin's coming!!!! "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!! HIDE! HIDE!!!!!! ACT ASLEEP!!!!" We all panicked as Taemin was getting closer. 

 

The door opened and i buried my face in Minho's shoulder. "What are you doing?" Taemin asked while handing the dessert he was eating to us, WHICH Key oppa and Jonghyun oppa gladly accepted. "Why are you following me?" Taemin asked. "MWO?!?! WE WE'RE ASLEEP!!!!" Nice one guys. He doesn't suspect a thing at all. /sarcasm/

 

Jonghyun: You did a good job! You're walking slowly! I know. You did that on purpose. I saw everything!

Key: WALK FAST! WALK FAST!

Jonghyun: You were walking slowly so you could talk to the noona. It's good.

Key: What's good? walk faster!

Jonghyun: In you're next location, you have to be funnier and cuter. BE COMFORTABLE. /Key tries to steal the dessert/ AISH! DON'T EAT IT! You have to be comfortable.

Key: I'll seriously scold at you at home.

Onew: When the situation gets weird and vague just scream "HA!!!"

 

-__________- "Hana, dul, set. Whatever he does, it's the ONEW SANGTAE! CHAN CHAN!!!!" 

 

That ends the first part of this chapter! I'm sooooo sorry!!!! (_ _) *bows 90 degrees* I'm not very satisfied with this chapter. I just didn't feel it so this chapter is a bit lame. But, who knows? Maybe some of you guys liked it. I really think that I didn't deliver this chapter well. Maybe because i haven't updated this story in a while. SO SORRY! 

 

Anyways, I still hope you like it and look forward for more. The next part of this chapter will be updated within this week so please wait for it patiently. 

 

 

Please subscribe, comment, (Please comment, I really enjoy reading your comments) and share this story to your friends. An upvote is appreciated also. 

 

 

╔═════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╗
  
★·.♥ ·.  
Until here, it's been cream_2min ★·.♥ ·.
╚═════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╝