Chapter 29

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

*sings* All this time these 12 000 years, no na i teru!!!!

FInally people, finally! I will now update... *seal clapping*

I will now update.

Thank you for waiting so patiently. So here's chapter 29. 

 

╔══════════════════╗
║.(¯`♥´¯)´´¯`•°*”˜˜”*°•. ƸӜƷ
║.`*.¸.*.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ
║.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ ✶* ¸ .✫ ♥
║✿ 
Taemin's POV ✿
╚══════════════════╝

"Ji Hyun Korea's girlfriend." "SHINee's muse, now the whole country's muse" My eyes widened as I saw Ji Hyun's name as the top searched in the internet. I looked over to the other members and they were reading the same article. I continued reading as my head was still a bit fuzzy.

 

"After the shocking news of a single girl added to a boy group, netizens strated to fuzz about this worthy girl. 'Is she good enough?' 'Does she have a boy-ish style?' Many questions were asked. But after the group's debut, SHInee, the girl didn't disappoint us at all. With stunning looks, a fierce but cute character, her amazing dancing skills, and her clean voice, she helped the group SHINee climb the charts. The group's efforts were payed accordingly. Receiving numerous awards for rookie groups, they quickly caught the netizen's eyes. Quickly, the group cameback with yet another song. 'Love Like Oxygen'."

 

The article went on and on but I never got tired of reading it. The traffic was killing us and we were going to be late for our comeback stage. But, no one was complaing, we were all so absorbed with the article. I closed my eyes and fluttered them a bit, before continuing reading the article.

 

"With the concept of a girl's love being a drug or a needed substance such as oxygen for a guy, their clothing concept was simple yet what caught their attention is Ji Hyun's stunning beauty in the black and white look. Adding her 'out-of-the-book' hairstyle, it added a y yet decent appeal to her. One of the comments from the video stated that 'She should be the goddess of Korea or something. She looks amazing!' This comment spread like wild fire to fans and soon they started calling Ji Hyun, Korea's goddess. Check out their live perfromance today at Inkigayo. Now, for Ji hyun that had earned the title of Korea's girlfriend, congratulations!" 

 

Ji Hyun sat up straight and repeated the last sentence. "Now, for Ji hyun that had earned the title of Korea's girlfriend, congratulations!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She hugged me tightly and I felt tears flowing down. "Oppa! Oppa! Taemin oppa!!!! I'm Korea's grilfriend!!!!!"

 

My heart started pounding tremendously as I felt her arms wrap around my body. For the first time, she called me 'oppa'. She called me oppa. My heart fluttered at the the sudden body tension. But she quickly parte dthe embrace and moved to Onew hyung who was beide her. 

 

"ONEW OPPA!!!!! NEOMU JOHASSEO!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ji Hyun screamed as crescents appeared in her eyes. Her make-up less face yet again striking my heart.

 

 

✫¸.•°*”˜˜”
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
 ☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ 
JI HYUN'S POV ˚ *
/ \ 
˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥" ✰˚ ♥* ♥♥

Here's the link for this chapter's perfromace - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNq0BKI60-0

 

The stage looks amazing! It was simple and sapcious but the lights made a big difference. "SHINee ready for the practice shoot?" PD-nim asked. "Ne!!!" As soon as we answered the music was being prepared.

 

We were wearing simple white shirts and I was wearing shorts. It wasn't too short but it looked pretty shirt because of the huge white top I was wearing. The music started and we immediately flowed with it. It was our intro 'SHINee world'. I guess, it was kind of dedicated to all the BEAUTIFUL SHAWOLS that supported us.

 

It was short but we were already breathing heavily. "Is there anything wrong with the mics?" One of the staff asked us. "It's a bit loose, can you please adjust it." Key oppa asked as he inched his head to the staff. He adjusted all of our mics and we started dancing a bit to check if it was still loose. We gave a thumbs up, bowed then walked to our room.

 

"Oppa deuls! Unnie!!!" Sulli of F(x) cheered. "Did your practice went well?" She asked cheerfully, I gave her a nod and patted her head twice. "What are you doing here?" Minho asked as he grabbed a towel form the sofa. "Oh, just paying a visit and also to give you this." She was holding a big bento box as Onew oppa hurriedly opened it.

 

"Vic umma cooked too much and since we were performing together she decided to give the rest to you guys." Oppa opened the bento box and a ray of beautifully cooked sesame seed covered chicken appeared.

 

"CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew oppa cheered and shoved 5 pieces in his mouth. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOMUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHHHHHHHHHHHTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

Onew oppa quickly got the dinner that Manager oppa prepared for us and opened it. fried rice with...... chicken barbeque. With bowls of chicken misoo. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHICKEN HEAVEN!!!!!!" Onew oppa cheered as he happily slurped everything. 

 

Why Min Oh oppa? Why? 

 

This chapther is finished! Well, if you're all curious bout the Min Oh part, well, it's not a typo. It's not the Flaming charisma Minho but SHINee's real manager Min Oh. I watched Taemin's We got married and found out there.

 

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Please wait for more. Subscribe, COMMENT, and an upvote is appreciated too. Please share this story to your friends.

 

Don't mind any typos. XDDD

 

 

╔══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╗
   
★·.♥ ·.
 
Until here, it's been cream_2min ★·.♥ ·.
╚══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╝