Chapter 5

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Taemin's POV

Ji Hyun is just so..... ughhh.... I can't even express it in words. Her natural beauty!!!! Oh my God.... She doesn't like wearing make up, but still she is just so.... BEAUTIFUL. Her talent.... her dancing skills is no joke. I watched the tape of Ji Hyun's audition tape, and i'm like... O.O 

 

All of the SHINee boys freshen up then we'll go back to train some more. ur debut will just be in a few months so we need to train more. Now with Ji Hyun in SHINee we need to work harder. Manager oppa said that her skills are just too high that we can't let her shine over us, we need to shine as a group.

 

We were heading towards our room when suddenly all the trainees and even stars were crowded in the front door. "What in the world is happening?" Onew asked as curiously. But all I did was shrug, iwas curious too. Manager hyung came running towards our front door. So we followed him. I asked one of the trainees, her name was Sulli on what was going on, all she did was point at the small glass window on our door.

 

Oh my..... It was Ji Hyun. Waaaahhh..... it's really amazing to watch her live. I thought the tape of her audition was amazing, but seeing it live is just..... ugh. No words to describe it. I'll dance with her. I pushed everyone aside as I entered the practice room. I started popping with her, which just surprised her. She stopped dancing and watched me for a while, then I stopped so she could continue dancing.

 

The song ended and Ji Hyun immediately hugged me. "Oppa!!!! That was awesome!!!!" Oh my God.... she just hugged. She hugged me. I can feel my heart beating fast. I think she could feel it too. Aniya.... It's just because, she's from America. America has a lot of skinships. That's right, that's right. I didn't know hat to do, because she was acting so happy. Maybe she enjoyed our dance together. 

 

She released the hug, and smailed brightly. Okay, that did it. I'm officially dead right now. I'm dead. All the other SHINee members entered and clapped along with the other people outside. Ji Hyun and I bowed, but after that, it's time. It was time to practice. It took us THIRTY MINUTES to teach all of the steps to Ji Hyun and she perfected it in one try. 

 

As we were dancing I looked at the mirror from time to time and we really did look like a group. Ji Hyun didn't catch much attention because she was a girl. But her talents were powerful so she could blend in with guys. After 2 or 3 hours of practice, the vocal trainer came and he trained Ji Hyun Onew hyung first as we were resting. After Onew hyung, the others went by age. 

 

==========

 

"mmmmm!!!!" Jonghyun hyung muttered as he stretched. We were back at the dorm now, and all of us just finished freshing up. AHCK! This is not a lifestyle of a fourteen year old. My whole body aches. "Everyone, take this vitamins." Key handed out vitamins to all of us. He was really like a mother. "Wah. Mashta!!!" Onew hyung screamed as he ate the vitamin. It was chewable and it tasted like orange. It was really sweet.

 

"I wonder when Ji Hyun will move in with us." Minho said while munching on some chips. Jonghyun hyung answered while not removing his eyes from his cellphone. "They said it was supposed to be tomorrow, but they had to move in a bed for Ji Hyun in our room. So maybe, next week?" Ugh. I swear ever since I knew him, he's eyes were always on his cellphone. Wait a minute. "She's going to sleep with us in one room?" All of the members nodded in synch. It looked like they didn't care at all. 

 

I was shocked simply because I'm very shy in front of girls. I like men. Don't misunderstand me. I like haging out with guy friends. (A/N: hehe... did anyone recognize that line? It was from Taemin's we got married. He said that while talking with Na Eun in the car. Oh yeah, if you've watched SHINee's yunhanam, you should've seen the part of them waking up. Their bedroom still looks like that but instead of one, there will be two beds in the middle.)

 

"Well, I'll go ahead and sleep first." I said to the others. "Wait! Aren't you going to eat dinner?" Key hyung asked as I shook my head. See? I told you. He's the mother of SHINee. Anyways, I'm looking forward to spend time withJi Hyun tomorrow. What am I thinking?! no, no, no, no, no. It's just because I like dancing with her. That's it. Or maybe....?