Chapter 23

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

This chapter is based from the real video when SHINee was in Bangkok. I have the video downloaded but I don't have the link. You can just search it in Youtube by typing "SHINee in Bangkok", then just search for the one that was filmed in 2008. If one of youy subscribers found it, kindly comment below and I'll just edit it in the chapter afterwards. Thank you in advance. Enjoy this chapter! Everything that is writeen in this chater is ALL TRUE.

 

Ji Hyun's POV

"Noo~~~ Na~~~ Neo~~~ Mu~~~ Yeppeo~~~" I sang in Do Re Mi Fa Sol notes. SMTwon's Bangkok concert was due tomorrow and we were parcticing for it today. I sang in high notes and low notes, trying to warm up my voice. -3- So bored, bored, bored. I sat between Key and Onew oppa while Taemin was beside Onew oppa. I grabbed a blanket of some kind and laid it over us. AISH! Why is it so cold in Thailand?!

 

The camera man was finished interviewing Minho oppa as he went closer to Jonghyun oppa. Ommo! Are we going to do that also? I guess it's for the DVD thingy of the concert. I don't wanna do it. What will I say? Key oppa quietly plugged his earphones and acted cool. I nudged him and he just eyed me. "Stop pretending umma." i told him as he just 'shh-ed' me. Aish jinjja, umma. The camera man was coming towards us, as Taemin and Onew oppa were busy fixing their appearances.

 

Taemin and Onew oppa started blabbering non-stop about the SMTown concert and how Thailand looks like. I was caught off guard when Taemin ped his jacket and I saw a part of his chest. >/////< Well... he was wearing something.... that showed his chest a lot. Aish... Why am I stuttering? -__- The cameraman pointed the camera towrds me and that made me snap back into reality. They were asking me basic questions as I answered them truthfully. 

 

"SHINee into rehersal stage now please!" I owed and bid goodbye to the camera as if I was talking to the people watching this video. Key umma handed me my stage mic as he helped me in attaching it from behind. We walked towards the stage while a lot of us were busy fixing our appearances. Once we got there, we stood in our position and waited for the PD-nim's instruction.

 

Few minutes have passed and the staff's continous screaming about how the lighting is, ae the mics good, and all other stuff relating to the stage. They first testedthe music and the background to check if they were working properly. The PD-nim gave us the okay sign as Taemin and I stood in position ready to dance our opening performance. I was waiting for the music to ring in my ears and i looked around the huge auditorium. I hope the color Pearlescent Blue fill this auditorium.

 

======================

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The auditorium was filled by our cheerful and loud screams. We were riding the staff's scooter thingys around the empty grounds of the auditorium.. Keke. Mianhe. I don't know what it's called.  

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1B1WnbdzwepLNbnrwc5N

 

While, Taemin, Minho opaa, Jonghyun oppa and I were enjoying the scooter thingys Key umma and Onew oppa came out riding this huge *ss car. Oh my gaaaaaahd!!!! Where did they get that?! I climbed out of the scooter thingy and sat beside Key umma while Onew oppa was behind. "WAAAAH!!!! Key umma!!! Pallijuseyo!!! Julbal!!!" I screamed as Key umma stepped on the gas. We zoomed all around the auditorium when Key umma suddenly stepped on the brakes.

 

I stumbled forward earning Key umma a big pout from me. "AISH UMMA!!!!!!! WAEEEEE?!?!?!?!" He lightly slaps me on my arm then nagged me. "Is that how you treat your mother?! and besides, do you want me to run over our sunbaes?" He points upfront as i turned my head towards that direction. SUJU SUNBAES!!!! I climbed out of the car as Ryeowook oppa  spread his arms. 

 

"Oppa!!!!" I ran to wookie oppa as he gave me the biggest hug ever. "Are you ready for your performance?" I nodded furiously and saluted him. "Yes we are!!!" Siwon oppa ruffles my hair and pats it twice. "I didn't know you changed your hair color? It's so new and weird but it suits you." I shrugged my shoulders. "Gomawo oppa."