Chapter 14

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Ji Hyun's POV

We were now eating in a CHINESE restaurant. I guess he wanted his culture to be known. ^^ I was fine with it. I also really want to try Chinese food. I looked atthe menu and my jaw dropped open. It looked so delicious but I have no idea on which one to choose. I heard Xi Yan giggling at me. He sat beside me and held the menu with me. So much skinship is happening in one day. Sure in America we don't care a bout skinships but when he does it, everything just falls apart.

 

I know that it's just a show but my heart literally flutters when he shows me those dimples when he smiles. I guess that me being so INEXPERIENCED, this is the reason why I'm easily moved. I haven't experienced this before. He was looking through the menu when his long eyelashes flutters, OH MAAAAY GAAAAAHHHHD!

 

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asks me while his eyes did not leave the menu. I stupidly stutter. "Uhmmm... I haven't really eaten anything Chinese before." He nods and then turned his attention to me. Okay. My heart is going to burst, he's waaaaay too close. "What kind of food do you like? I'll help you pick a dish." He ended his sentence with a smile. Ohhh~ I'm sure the viewers will like this. "Uhmmm... I really really like to eat vegetables." i said as normal as possible.

 

"Vegetables?" he repeated while direting his attention again to the menu. "Well... do you want these stir fried vegetables with orange chicken?" I nodded my head even though I didn't understand anything that Xi Yan said.

 

Our last destination was taking photo stickers. We did a lot of funny poses. As our last picture was going to be taken I shouted at him. "Xi Yan oppa! Let's act surprised!" I placed both of my hands on both of my cheeks then act surprised. The camera was counting down and I noticed Xi yan oppa still didn't make a pose. Oh well, 3..... 2..... 1...... O.O

 

"That was the best surprised face ever." Xi Yan complimented me as I was still in a daze and holding my left cheek. He kissed me. H e actually kissed me on my cheek. I wanted to ask him on what was happening, I know he only did it for the show, but it was still very weird. My eyes were absolutely filled with shock. The pictures were printed as he only took one picture. The one that he was kissing you and placed it in his wallet.

 

"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked me while I was still in a daze. My body quickly acted but my mind was still in a daze. He gave me back my phone and I saw that he placed his phone number. I smiled at him, completely shaking the thought of the kiss off of my mind."It was really nice meeting you Ji Hyun! I wish you'll pick me to be with you on that special date." I nodded and smiled at him, he's actually really nice.

 

As soon as he left my phone started ringing. (Manager oppa) Hmm? Why is oppa calling me? The crew started fixing all their stuff as i excused myself. "Yoboseyo?"


"Ji Hyun~ah... Are you ready? We still need to go to that radio show..."


"Oh yeah! Yup... I'm already done oppa. Can you just pick me up at ****?"


"Sure. Ji Hyun.  Also, don't forget your clothes. I gave it to one of the PD noonas."


"Arasso. Are we going to perfrom on stage after this?"


"Yes. Two performances actually. One by 7 pm in Music Core and another one by 8 pm for M Countdown. oh! I think i see you!"

 

 

I tried looking around only to see Jonghyun oppa cheerfully waving his hand at me while the van was still moving. They stopped right in front of me, and manager oppa quickly climbed out. "I'll get your stage outfit, sit down, there's food in there. You must be tired." I nodded then entered the van, seating between Minho and Taemin. Onew oppa gave me a lunch box and when i opened my name was written in hangul by using ketchup. 

 

I looked around and I see that we all had the same thing. "The fans gave it to us." Minho oppa said while his two cheeks were puffed with food. Wow. We have fans? XDDD I'm so grateful. I grabed a plastic spoon and shoved all the food into my mouth. taemin oppa gave me a bottle of vitamin water and did a tost with him. We both nodded then gulped the vitamin water.

 

Manager oppa entered the van and drove us off. As soon as we finished our lunch we already arrived at the radio station. We climbed out of SHINee's van and quickly entered the building. We arrived at the radio station and we greeted the MC. (A/N: There aren't much full radio shows of SHINee when they were promoting Noona Neomu yeppeo, so what i did was compile all of that short cuts that I have watched and made them into one. All of the following happened in different kind of radio shows that SHINee attended in the Noona Neomu Yeppeo era.)

 

We sat down, wore the head sets then tested out our mics. "We'll be live in three minutes everybody." the PD shouted as our MC sat in the middle of the big table. *Three.... two.... one....*

 

MC: Annyeong Haseo Yoreobeun! I know that a lot of noona fans and oppa fans are watching. Because we now have the one that made all of us noonas and oppas, heart beat. The shining rookie group.... SHINee!!!!

Onew: Hana, dul, set...

SHINee: Annyeong Haseo! We are the shining group SHINee! 

Onew: Annyeong Haseo... Dubu leader Onew inmida! 

Jonghyun: Annyeong Haseo, bling bling Jonghyun inmida!

Key: Annyeong haseo... All mighty master Key inmida...

Minho: Annyeong haseo... Flaming charisma Minho inmida!

Taemin: Annyeong Haseo, dancing machine Taemin inmida.

Ji Hyun: Annyeong Haseo, SHINee's muse Ji Hyun inmida...

 

(A/N: TOO MANY ANNYEONG HASEO'S..... sorry about that, here comes another one.)

 

MC: Annyeong Haseo SHINee.... Aigoo. Such cute nicknames you have. Why don't we have a short discussion about your nicknames before you sing your title song live?


Oh gahd.... did he just say live?  We've sang noona neomu yeppeo live for a lot of times. Why am I so nervous?

 

MC: Okay so why dubu leader?

Taemin: *claps like a seal* he's skin is soft and squishy for some reason... It really feels like tofu!!!

MC: LOL. Is that rally the only reason?

Taemin: hehe... not really. Onew hyung really looks like a cold person when he has a straight face. But when he smiles, it can comfort you in an instant. Also, he is a really good leader. He's like tofu, he may look UGLY and tough on the outside, but he has a ver nice and warm heart.

MC: That was a very nice thing to say Taemin. Okay, so you have one girl member and her nickname is SHINee's muse. Why is that?

Jonghyun: Uhhh... it actually took a while before we came up with the name. It just didn't seem right if she will only have the nickname "SHINees maknae".

Key: It really didn't seem fair. So, since she's the only girl. We decided on the name that she will be our muse. 

MC: Agaessimida. Now, next on our schedule will be the fans' questions. Before we proceed to that, let us have SHINee with Noona Neomu Yeppeo....

 

We stood up and stood in front of the mics. As the song played, my heart pumped... uggghhh... why am I like this?