Chapter 15

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Some parts of this radio show did not happen and the rest are all cuts from different SHINee radio shows in the noona neomu yeppeo era. I hope you like this chapter! *bows* (_ _) kamsahamnida....

 

Ji Hyun's POV

We ended our song as the MC did a 'seal-like' clapping. We sat down and wore our headsets again.

 

MC: So... let's start our very first segment, the fans' questions. Anyways, have you decided on your fandom name?

Onew: Yes. It's SHAWOL.  

MC: Shawol? what does it mean?

Ji Hyun: The english words 'shiny' and 'world' was combined. It's like the shortcut of shiny world ---- Shawol.

MC: Arasseo. Now, let's have our first question. Wow. A lot of fans sent messages to SHINee. This one is from 3471-nim. "Is it really true that SHINee is already shooting for their very first reality show?"

 

We all gasped at the sudden question. It's only our first day of shooting yet a lot of people already know about it. Did SM spread the news already? We all eyed our manager and saw him nod. ommo! So, they have spread the news already. 

 

Jonghyun: Uhmmm.... 3471-nim. Yes, it is true. Actually, it was our very first shoot before we headed towards this radio show. We held our shoot in a public place, so, maybe some people that know us might have seen us.

Key: we still can't tell you about any details about the show. But, i hope everyone will wait for the first broadcast and continue to support SHINee.

MC: Well yoreubeun, you heard it. SHINee will have their first reality show. Now, next question... hmmm... this one is interesting. From 6281-nim. "Don't you find it weird that there is only one girl in the house?"

 

We all looked at each other by the question. What is up with these questions? Can't they just stick to regular, 'how is yor trainee life' questions?! Or something like that at leats. But no, they had to ask us the hard ones. We all sighed in unison as Taeminanswered the question.

 

Taemin: Uhmmm... the first two weeks she was with us we had some difficulties. Like, using the restroom, the bed arrangement issues, and other realted matters. So, we decided on some ground rules to help us. After that, everything became fine. We're like brothers and sisters now. 

 

MC: I see. oh! We have received a challenge everyone! From 7240-nim. "Can SHINee give personal messages to their family members?"Let's start with Onew.

(A/N: This part is the exact words that SHINee said. EXACT. I downloaded it somewhere and forgot where I got it from. Just trust me on this. XDDD).

Onew: It's not something I had in my heart. I always said this and want to say it again. I want to say 'I LOVE YOU'.

MC: Don't just say 'I love you'. Say 'I love you mom and dad'.

Onew: i love you mom and dad and I will become a hard-working Onew. Please watch out for me.

MC: It sounds like you're mom and dad's fan. Now, Taeminie.

Taemin: i want to say i love you to my parents and to my hyung.

MC: Do it yourself.

Taemin: To my family... *pauses* *sniff sniff*

MC: Say something. Oh you're getting tears!

 

WHAT?! I looked at Taemin and say his eyes were covered with a layer of tears. I lightly tapped his shoulder to signal him that I was here. he was still smiling but i can sense that the SHINee oppas were worried. 

 

MC: Should we come back to you later? Oh it's so cute!

Taemin: Aish. I don't know what to say...

MC: Let's go to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Uhh... Mom i miss you. Your troublemaker son is working hard so please watch out for me and I'll keep the promise we made.

MC: Aren't you going to say anything to your noona? 

Jonghyun: noona, saranghae.

MC: Minho.

Minho: Ne... Ahh... *sniff sniff* Mom, dad, hyung thank you and I will work hard. Thank you. Sarangahaeyo.

MC: Say your brother's name.

Minho: Minsuk hyung. *giggle* Thank you and I'll be good to you. Thank you. 

MC: Now. Key?

Jonghyun: He can do it in his dialect.

 

AISH JINJJA!!!! JONGHYUN OPPA!!! All of SHiNee laughed and yes, including me. He just had to ruin the moment. I looked at Key oppa and mouthed the words 'hwaiting' to him. He simply nodded and sterted apeaking in dialect. 

 

MC: why don't you try it key?

Key: Ne~... uhhh... Mom. It's Kibum. It's Key, it's Key. Uhhh... I don't call you that often these days so I'm sorry. I should call dad often too. I'm sorry and I love you. And grandma, I'll call you often too. Thank you and I love you. 

MC: So, Ji Hyun?

Ji Hyun: Ne~ uhh... Mom and dad. Don't worry about me being with boys. The SHINee oppas are treating me well. Thank you for everything you have done, I miss you. Visit Korea often and I love you. *giggles*

MC: Taemin, are you ready?

Taemin: Yes.

MC: Now, continue your message for your parents. 

Taemin: I want to say I love you. i love my family very much. I'll work hard.

MC: Aigoo. You're starting to cry again!

Taemin: Ugghh... what's wrong with me?

 

I look at the MAN crying beside me. Onew oppa was tightly holding his shoulders while i rubbed his back. Ican't help but feel my heart ache when I saw him crying. Taemin finished his statement and we all clapped just to brighten up the mood. the MC played anopther one of our songs so we would have some time to rest. I quickly stood up and gave the tightest hug ever. 


He hugged me back and cried. The other SHINee oppas gathered around and we all encouraged one another. We're having the time of our lives being performers but then our family isn't here to enjoy it with us. We can't even see them because of our TIGHT schedules. I understand my situation because my family is in America but with the SHINee oppas. it's difficult.


It's like when you want something and it's just only a couple of meters away but then, you can't have it because you don't have any money. Well, it's like that with the SHINee oppas. They're only a couple of kilometers away but they can't see them because we're too busy. *sigh* We usually talk about these things because we want to be their for each other. It's just really hard for us as idols.