Chapter 26

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

Taemin's POV 

"Once more from the chorus SHINee! All together at the chorus." I burshed my sweat with my left arm as Onew hyung counted. "3, 2, 1.... Is ya man, on the floor? If he ain't. Let me know! Let me see if you can RUN IT! RUN IT! Girl indeed I can RUN IT! RUN IT!" We repeated the chorus for countless times before the choreographer said 'stop'. We all plopped down to the floor and panted. We waited for the choreographer to leave the room before we bursted our complaints.

 

"Why do we have to practice this song again?! Chris Brown's 'Run it' has been literally ringing in my ears in my sleep." Key umma screamed in between his pants. I took deep breaths as I listened to more complaints. "This has been our pre-debut song. i really don't get the point of practicing this again and again. We perfromed thisin SMTown's concert and in our predebut perfromances." Ji Hyun said while wiping her sweat away.

 

"And I have to sing the song in ENGLISH?!" Jonghyun hyung said while spreading both of his arms and legs on the ground. "Yah! Guys listen to this." Onew hyung said while sitting beside us on the floor. He lowered his head and covered his mouth. "wsegdfcbnmmjoig!!!" Some sort of duck or weird language came out of his mouth. "What in the world was that oppa?!?!" Ji Hyun said while rushing to Onew's side and holding his hand searching for God who knows.

 

O.O But that was pretty scary. Onew hyung firstly laughed out loud before he explained the weird noise that came out of his mouth. "It's a new peronal talent I've been preparing for variety shows. Are you ready for the show we'll be filming next week?" Onew hyung asked as the other members groaned. Yes. We were going to film in some sort of school in the middle of the night. The shows that peopleinvent these days.

 

Also, later we'll be filming for some kind of MCing for Inkigayo's mobile ranking. By 12 AM we'll be filming for some horror reality show. We also have lessons for Japanese language, I'm still not done with my homework and we have a performance later! UGGGGGHHHHH!!!! WHY?!?!?!

 

So, I'm kind of rushing things because, the story taking way too long. So, yeah. I'll queeze in things. Last 3 or 4 chapters might be the last  for Noona Neomu Yeppeo era.

 

Sorry for the short chapter but i promise that tomorrow's chapter is really long because as I said, I'll squeeze in things. A little hint, the things that Taemin said (Also, later we'll be filming for some kind of MCing for Inkigayo's mobile ranking. By 12 AM we'll be filming for some horror reality show. We also have lessons for Japanese language, I'm still not done with my homework and we have a performance later!) will be the last scenes in this era. 

 

After that, it's time for LOVE LIKE OXYGEN'S ERA!!!! YEEEEAAAAAH!!!! Could you suggest a good background picture? It must be, of course, SHINee's and it must be in the Love Like Oxygen era. As you can notice, the recent background is Noona Neomu Yeppeo's. Kindly comment the link of the picture.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please subscribe, comment and share this story to your friends. Don't be silent readers. Kamsahamnida~!!! Annyeong!!!