Characters and Reminders~~~~

SHINee's NEW member (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS + ANOTHER GIVEAWAY)

 

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

*: (=' :') :::::::::::Characters::::::::::::::

•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

¸.•'★¸.•'★*•~-.¸-(★BAEK JI HYUN★)-,.-~*¸.•'★¸.•'★

-2 months younger than Taemin

-Position: Dancing Machine (Ji Hyun and Taemin are both the dancing machines), Maknae, vocals...

-Was born to be in a boy group

-An ideal girl to every one, yet some our still confussed and our bashing her.

-But in the middle of her huge success, something terrible happened that it made her actually think about quitting the group.

sweet-korean-girl-wallpaper.jpg

 

—¤÷(`[¤*(SHINee)*¤]´)÷¤—

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN1RNWVvBDYXEj8YPYOoe

- the five dazzling boys that accepted Ji hyun as a member

- took care, valued and loved Ji hyun as if she was their sister

- has goofy personalities but are fierce on stage

 

 

More Characters will be added...

 

☜♥☞ º°”˜`”°º☜(Reminders)☞ º°”˜`”°☜♥☞

Now... Of course in this story, EVERYTHING NEVER HAPPENED. In this story SHINee will debut as a SIX MEMBER group. Now, in SHINee there is a girl in the group so they can't be performing songs that can only be sang by boys. So I made a little twist. For example in the song Noona Neomu Yeppeo it is about a boy loving an older woman. So to make a little twist, I will make it about "A YOUNGER GIRL WHO LOVES A BOY THAT IS IN LOVE WITH A NOONA."

 

For now, it might not make any sense but while reading the story, everything will be clear as crystal.

 

The parts that i used to compile this story is from all of the facts, interviews, performances and even reality shows relating to SHINee. So, everything in this story happened in the lives if SHINee.

 

I'm trying a whole new different style here,  I actually got the idea from my dream a couple nights ago. Hehe... You know how it is, a fangirl dreaming about her biases... kekeke.... that sounded really weird...

 

ENJOY THE STORY!!!