Neuf

Where The Lights Are

Yan lu shang xie xia kui jia pin ming pao de geng kuai,
Gen shang ni bao hu zhe ni bu bei shang hai,
Jiu suan shang hen lei lei wo ye dou bu guan wei ni,
Oh yeah oh yeah,
Ni ye xu jue de tai feng kuang,
Yeah you can call me crazy,
Qi shi wo ye zhe yang xiang,
Dan wu fa ting zhi ai ni,
Ai xiang yi duan hui zhong du xuan lu,
Wu zhuang de xin zang wei ni break down,
Sheng xia chi luo de gao bai mei fang bei de ai,
Fen bu gu shen yao yong gan dang kai liu yan de zi dan,
So baby let’s go go go go go...

Mina's head bobbed up and down to the music blasting through her earbuds as she sipped soda from a can. The others hadn't arrived to lunch yet, however, Luhan and her were going to be the only ones there, as all the others were finishing last minute projects. She bit down on the white plastic spoon in and turned up the volume, happily drowning in the wonderland of music. Out of no where, Luhan crept up behind Mina and successfully surprised her by pulling out her earbuds and putting them into his own ears. Her face was that of shock and joy, the corners of turning up. As Luhan sat down, he furrowed his eyebrows and pulled out the buds.

"Since when do you listen to chinese pop?" he questioned.

"I listen to all kinds of music," Mina pouted, attempting to grab the buds, only to have Luhan raise them high in the air. "from all over the world. Come on Luhan, gimme 'em!",

"Wait... are you trying to learn chinese?" he chuckled.

"No!" Mina crossed her arms.

"I think you are. I saw you mouthing the words... and you never do that when you listen to kpop or jpop." he was smiling uncontrollably now.

"It's just a catchy song!" she hissed, finally grabbing the earbuds and shoving them along with her ipod/iphone into her hoodie's pocket.

"You are a terrible liar." Luhan poked her nose.

"Hey! Take that back, I'm pretty good!" she laughed, mouth wide and eyes closed.

"What ever you say, miss Kwon Mina." he spoke in a fancy monotone voice.

"Aish.".


"Alright, I'm taking you out this weekend." Kris blurt out. "We'll go have breakfeast, then have a walk on the boardwalk, then lunch, then a movie, finally dinner, and we'll end the whole thing with a nice relaxing night at a hotel. And you cannot say no.",

Choaya cocked her head, eyes growing bug-eyed. "A-are you serious? Babe, we can't." she mumbled.

"I'm tired of us being a secret. Ooh, such a scandal! Teacher and student in a relationship! Crazy top story! I'm sick of it. I wanna treat you to a nice day, hell, a nice weekend." he sighed, opening the large window doors and walking outside to where he leaned against his apartment's balcony.

Choaya slowly followed him, and let her head rest on his back. "I just don't want you to get in trouble." she said. "We started this when I was seventeen and when you were twenty two. That could send you to jail. I don't wanna lose you." she softly cried.

"You won't lose me." he grabbed her hand and spelled the words out on her palm. He turned around and hugged her, still holding her hand, and the two looked as if they were paused in the middle of a slow waltz. "I won't go unless you tell me to." he held her hand a little tighter. "You're now nineteen and I'm twenty four. It's legal, strange, but legal. Don't worry, please don't worry." he kissed her forehead.

After a long pause, he suddenly heard her quiet voice say, "Fine... but you're taking me to get hoddeok." and they both smiled, the cool air around them getting warmer.



Info on hoddeok!