Vingt-Sept

Where The Lights Are

Unlike some, this is not a horror story. Ryeowook isn't a serial killer who captures random people and tortures them. No, he's just a little mad. So the situation was dealt with in a rather unserious and random way. The two lover's eyes widened as they saw the young man holding a large kitchen knife, however, this wasn't the first time Mina was forced to take on an insane Ryeowook. She cleared , blinking a few times, before looking up at the silent man.

"Ryeowookie oppa... would you like some miso soup?" she asked, Luhan cocking his head in shock.

The baby faced man stayed quiet, eyes never darting away from his prey, yet he slowly placed the knife down and onto the counter. "Yes please." and Luhan let out a breath of relief, because maybe Mina's family was just the right amount of crazy. "But if I find any rice in it, I swear on your life, Luhan's missing a hand." Luhan tensed, his voice vanishing and never coming back. Mina's family was crazy, but maybe not quite as controlled like Luhan had expected. 


"Mina?" Minseok stood in Mina's doorway, holding a puffy, round, white pillow to his chest. Luhan noted that, like the boy's cheeks, it looked like a baozi.

Mina, Luhan, and Ryeowook were all flopped over on the sightless's bed, watching an R-rated comedy. After putting the boys to bed, and after calming Ryeowook down, the three had decided to treat themselves to a humored comedy, in need of un-childlike entertainment (because Sungmin and Minseok had insisted on watching their favorite show from America, 'Phineas and Ferb', almost all night).

"What is it honey?" Mina asked, flipping her legs over the side of the bed.

"I can't sleep." he pouted.

"Awoh, come on honey, I'll read you one more story. Ok?" she cooed, holding Minseok's hand.

"Ok!" their hushed voices trailed away through the hallway.

At that moment, Luhan couldn't stop himself from picturing Mina as a mother. The chaotic scene was hilarious, yet heart warming. Kids running around the house, screaming and laughing, as Mina herself attempted to cook dinner as well as play with some of them. After all, Mina had shown signs of a perfect parent throughout the night. Cooking dinner, protecting the twins, playing games even when she was tired, and now helping the younger go back to sleep with a story, even though he had seen Mina's eyes drip closed as she rested her head on his lap. All this, and he was still amazed that she could do it without sight. He'd gotten used to her dragging her finger tips against the walls, and sometimes, he'd forget that she couldn't even see him. It saddened him a bit, but he was quickly distracted by how fact his mind was racing. He went from thinking about mother Mina, to sightless mother Mina, and now to being sad over how she couldn't see him. Silly me, I have the brain of a chipmunk.

Mina returned a few minutes later, rubbing her eyes and yawning nonstop. She plopped down on her bed, and once again, yawned.

"Hey," Ryeowook called out, holding his wrists foreward. "I'm getting kind of tired, and you are too, so could you please tie my wrists together? It's better for us all..." he muttered.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, ok." Mina could barely keep her eyes open as she and Ryeowook left the room so she could, no exaggeration, tie him to his bed.

Mina wobbled in, noticing that the T.V. was either muted or off when she heard no sound. "You're not gonna finish the movie?" she yawned climbing into bed.

"We'll finish it tomorrow, I'm tired now." Luhan mumbled, already burried under the covers and in his pajamas.

Mina then started what had previously caused a huge, comical and embarrassing for Luhan event. She stood up, another yawn released, and began changing into her pj's, still not caring if Luhan saw. Now that they were together, Luhan could watch without panicking. Even though the lights were off, Luhan could just barely see Mina from the street lamp's light leaking through the blinds.

"Is this a fun show for you?" Mina chuckled as she took off her bra, now completely from the waist up.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Luhan honestly answered, biting his lip, being a ert.

Mina giggled, and climbed back into bed after finishing changing, where she shivered a bit from the instant warmth compared to the cool air. She finally let her eyes fall shut, attempting to stifle another giggle when she felt Luhan wrap his arms around her waist.

"This feels like de-ja vu." she whispered.

"Yeah, accept if it was true de-ja vu, we would be kissing right now." he smirked.

"Ah, you're such a ert." she smiled, kissing his already puckered lips.

"Remind me again how you managed to steal my heart in such a short amount of time." Luhan was forever the cheesey line master.

"First, tell Donghae to stop teaching you dumb pick up lines. Second, don't ask me. I'm just Mina, you're the weirdo who fell for an even bigger weirdo." Mina grinned like a fool.

Before she could let him speak, she kissed him again, feeling a bit daring, despite how tired she was. Her hands slipped to his chest, and she pulled the cloth of his t-shirt forward, their lips crashing together harder than before. Luhan had been in heaven already even by simply getting to kiss her cheek, but this kind of euphoria was sending his racing thoughts crashing into each other. Mina was showing less innocence this time though, for after about a minute of breathless kissing, her tongue ever so slightly touched his bottom lip. Luhan didn't have to wait a while to come to a conclusion, his hands crawled through her hair as the two young lovers opened their lips to their first real sensual kiss. His tongue slipped past her lips, and Mina's dominant side vanished, as she allowed Luhan to take the lead. Their tongues curled and their lips melted against each other.

Heechul had gone on a couple vacation (with Hangeng), Choaya had an essay to write, Jiminel were out drinking (with Zhou Mi), Sehun, Hyejeong, and Yunaria were at their respective friends' houses, and Y was over-night gaming at a competition. It was rare that Mina's house way empty, even now, there were the twins and Ryeowook, but at this moment, there was nobody to interrupt the two. Ryeowook was safely strapped away, and the men-children were fast asleep. Luhan was so thankful that this long awaited moment was left undisturbed. He felt lucky, that while most high schoolers could only dream of this privacy, he was actually experiencing it.

Mina wasn't slow to release a moan, which almost killed Luhan right then and there. However, he was anxious to hear more, and now, they were messes, limbs tangled and lips locked. It was as if they were prisoners that had just been set free, or an addict fulfilling their needs, a bittersweet cost coming soon after. They were, as well, teenage s, at that, they were innocent kids to begin with. Both knew that this was as far as they dared themselves to go, but at the moment, both were just plain happy to be this close. They didn't want to break away, but air and sleep was needed. Mina's tiny, rushed breathes ghosted over Luhan's lips and cheeks, and he laid one last kiss on her forehead as she fell asleep in his arms.

"Damn, Kwon Mina." Luhan near silently spoke. "You pick the oddest times to make me go crazy.".