Seize

Where The Lights Are

"in Mina..." Heechul grumbled, returning to his room and slamming the door shut. "in Luhan. Those two and their loudness. in ety-"

"Alright, we get it, you're pissed." Hangeng mumbled, not even bothering to glance up from his phone.

Heechul glared at Hangeng, before taking a deep breath and walking to the bed and sitting next to his room mate. He leaned against a pillow and closed his eyes, tired after a long day of driving. His long, slightly curly red hair pooled around his face. His lips pouted comically.

"So... what's it like?" Hangeng muttered.

"What?" the older sat up.

"You know... forgetting everything in a matter of seconds. What does it feel like?" whenever Hangeng put his phone down to talk to you, it meant he was being sincere with the conversation. Somehow, Heechul knew this, and he smiled when Hangeng turned to put his phone on the nightstand, and then turned back to stare at Heechul with curious eyes.

"Well... I don't forget everything. I forget the more recent things. For example, we've been at the house for about eight hours, and I've known you for eight hours, so... everything recent, I forget. I forgot why I was at my beach house, I forgot that the robber was actually Mina's friend's brother, I forgot why my back hurt. I tend to get a little violent when I forget things, so every one in my family carries around a little needle with a drug that both gives me my memory and makes me sleep. As for what it feels like... I can't explain. It's like waking up from a very, very, long nap.".

Hangeng was nodding his head at every sentence, taking all the information in. "Wow..." was all his speechless mind could think of to say.

"Yeah... wow." Heechul sighed, biting his bottom lip.

"So, how old are you?" Hangeng asked, changing the topic.

Heechul furrowed his eyebrows, before saying, "I'm twenty six. You?".

"Twenty two." Hangeng smiled.

"Ah.".

The awkward silence was killing them, suffocating them. You could almost taste it.

"You know what, screw it." Hangeng announced, turning to Heechul."I'm pretty blunt, so I'll just get it over with. You're very attractive." he blurted out, his eyes bigger than usual.

"Oh am I? You're not too bad yourself." Heechul giggled.

"I know you're gay." Han smirked.

"Oh, is it obvious?" Hee pretended to be shocked, pulling his hands to his cheeks. "So what is this?" the older smiled, crossing his arms. "You asking me out? Just complimenting me? Confessing your love? Tell mommy what's wrong." the two chuckled.

"I suppose, the first and second one. I mean, I don't really know you, but I wanna know you." the Chinese man almost whispered.

"Well, tomorrow we're all going to the beach, but... dinner is an option. You could take me out some where.",

"Oh, so I have to pay?",

"Well, I'm obviously the woman in this, so you're the gentleman that pays for the meal.",

"You're logic is confusing, yet it makes perfect sense.",

"That's how I roll.",

"Oh my god." Hangeng threw his head back with laughter at Heechul's cheesey-ness.

"Who the hell are you!?" Heechul suddenly yelled.

... "LUHAN!" Hangeng screamed, running away in fear of getting slapped again.



Please read me!