Chapter 4 : Unexpected Random Moments

It Started With A Debt

 

It was already 7 in the evening. Jaekyung has already taken a shower and changed her clothes, her usual hoodies and jeans. Finally, someone opened the door. It was one of those men.

 

“What are you wearing? You’re not going to a gym. Aissh, I guess we’ll just let the other people fix that for you. Come on, we have to hurry, our boss already went there first.” He signaled her to follow him.

 

--

 They were in the car when one of the men’s phone rang.

 

“Boss, why?”

“Oh, I see. Okay, I got it, I got it.”

“Hey, make a U-turn, we’ll head to the other location.” He told the driver.

 

“Excuse me, but what’s your name? I don’t know what to call you, and are you twins?” she eyed both men who were both sitting on each of her sides.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? Yeah, were twins. I’m Dony and he’s Deuk! Just call us that, and we’re not as old like those men who came to your apartment, they’re old men.” And they laughed. Jaekyung laughed softly, she felt like those twins were easy to communicate with.

--

 

They arrived in a place, different from a nightclub. No crowded people, no noisy sounds, no alcoholic drinks. It was the opposite, it was a café.

 

“Excuse me, but I thought we’ll go to his nightclub?” Jaekyung asked one of the guys.

 

“No, our boss called he told us you go here. I don’t know, he’s not here though. He’s in the nightclub partying with some of his friends.” He told her.

 

They entered the café, few people were there since it’s already nighttime. Someone came and greeted them. A man probably on his twenties as well, he smiled like an angel, with small eyes and a fair-tanned skin spoke to the twins.

 

“Hello! Deuk and Don, You came, it was so sudden, but it’s fine.” He talked to one of the men who accompanied Jaekyung inside.

 

“Sorry to bother Daesung hyung, but boss told us to bring her here.” Deuk said pointing at Jaekyung.

 

“It’s okay, she looks pretty! I don’t know what’s with hyung’s mind though, tell me, he must be playing around? What’s he’s planning to do to her?” Daesung asked the twins.

 

“We don’t know, he’s really unpredictable, and weird. He do things we just can’t imagine, I think Hyung, he has gone crazy, or maybe his brain has shifted with a brain of a 5 year old kid.” Deuk and Dony laughed.

 

Jaekyung couldn’t hide her amusement. She thought the twins really have a lot of sense of humor.

 

“That’s funny! But if Seunghyun hyung heard you, you’re both dead. Anyway, I’ll talk to her for a while.” Daesung smiled at Jaekyung and he grabbed her wrist and brought her in an empty table with him. “Please take a sit.” He smiled at her.

 

“So, you are Jaekyung right? Well, Seunghyun hyung just called me before you came and told me to give you a work here.” Daesung started explanation.

 

“What!?” Jaekyung was surprised.

 

“Why? Don’t you want to work here? Just tell me if you think it will make you feel uncomfortable I-“

 

“No, no, it’s not that, I’m sorry.” She lightly bowed her head at him. “It’s just that I feel somehow relieved. I thought he’ll make me work in his nightclub, I don’t know what I’m going to do if that happens, I mean I’m still young for that and I don’t even have experience.” She gazed at the table, embarrassed with what she said.

 

“What? Don’t tell me you think Hyung’s club is a strip club?” Daesung laughed.

 

“Why? Isn’t it something like that?” she gave him a curious expression.

 

“No! No.” he giggled. “It’s a normal nightclub. And hyung is not that kind of person who sells others for the purpose of satisfying ert minds. I know he looks kind of scary and weird but believe me, what Deuk said about his brain might be true.”

 

Jaekyung smiled at him. She felt 100% relieved.

 

“So, if you work here we can have more time to get to know each other. It will be fun, I’ll teach you how to make coffees, milkshakes, and other stuffs. And I’ll pay you too.” Daesung gave her again a soothing smile.

 

Jaekyung looked around the café, it was beautiful, well-designed, and the atmosphere seemed relaxing. “I’d love to work here, thank you, but, you’re paying me? I guess he won’t agree with that.” She frowned.

 

“He? Who? Ahh, hyung? No, this café is owned by both of us, I’ll give you a salary because I have just every right to do so. Don’t worry.” He assured Jaekyung.

 

“Really? Thank you! Thank you!” she bowed many times to him.

 

“Hyung, we have to go now, our boss called, he wants us home.” Dony approached them.

 

“Okay then, see you tomorrow Jaekyung!” Daesung again gave her his angelic smile before she left.

 

--

They got back to the house at around 9 in the evening. Jaekyung was in a good mood since the twins were really jokers. She felt her stomach rumbling since she hasn’t eaten anything since she came to Seunghyun’s house.

 

“I’m hungry, come on Dony, let’s eat! Jaekyung, stay here in the living room, boss will come in a second.” They left Jaekyung. She felt like she wanted to come with them. She pouted and sat on the sofa staring blankly, thinking that maybe after a minute she would just hallucinate that the table would turn into a bibimbap.

 

“Ohh, I’m hungry. I wanted to eat.” she touched her stomach with both her hands.

 

“Go ahead and eat in the kitchen, there are tons of foods there.” Seunghyun walked to the living room and sat on the opposite sofa.

 

“Really? I can eat anything? Or does your “anything” means nothing?” she sighed.

 

“Are you telling me I’m a liar? Do you want to eat or not? I said there are tons of foods in the kitchen if you want to eat! Aissh this girl’s making me crazy, go ahead and eat before I changed my mind and starve you to death!” he picked his phone and started playing some race games.

 

“Okay, okay, he’s temper is so short! That’s why he’s becoming to look like an Ahjushi, I guess I’ll just call him Ahjushi!” She mumbled as she stood and started walking off.

 

“Did you just say anything?” he glared at her as she walked further.

 

“No! I didn’t say anything!” she almost shouted.

 

“That girl, how dare she shout at me? Aissh, now I’m eighth in the first lap!” he protested over the phone.

--

The next day, Jaekyung waked up early due to her work in the café. She thought of working hard, and if Daesung would be paying her, she could save her salary and pay Seunghyun at the right time, and then she would be free.

 

When she got up she realized the door of her bedroom was not locked. “Eh? It’s open. I wonder if I could go out.” Then she sneaked outside, and saw no one was there. She went out and wandered around. When she was about to go downstairs someone called her. She got nervous, she knew she wasn’t allowed to go out of the room.

 

“Jaekyung! Jaekyung wait up!” it was Dony calling her. He has a tray of food with him.

 

“Can you, bring this to Seunghyun hyung’s room? I have to go down immediately, Mr. Kim’s calling me, and hyung asked for some food this early! Aissh, I’m going crazy.” He glared at her with puppy eyes to convince her.

 

“Okay then I’ll bring this to him, but I don’t know his room?” she took the tray from Dony.

“Ahh, his room is over there! The one near those black bear bricks and with a plant opposite the door, can you see? Just go there.” Dony pointed on the door. And he ran downstairs swiftly.

 

Jaekyung walked to the door Dony just directed her to go. She knocked, but no response. Knocked again, no response. She almost got pissed off thinking Seunghyun was playing around. She opened the door and entered.

 

She gaped at his bedroom. She was speechless, it was luxurious. There were bear bricks everywhere, the bed was so classy, there was a bookshelf and it was so neat.

 

She fixed her mind to giving him the food tray, but she could not see him. She looked around the room. His room is big, where the hell is he? And then she went to a door, it seemed like the bathroom door. She was planning to just leave the tray on the desk near his bed when she heard the door suddenly opened. She turned to look. And her eyes widened.

 

She was frozen. There was him in front of her, but without any clothes on. He was looking back at her, his face was filled with surprise. Until Jaekyung and Suenghyun both screamed. Jaekyung dropped the tray causing the food in it to scatter on the floor. “I’m sorry!!” she quickly said then swiftly ran outside his room.

 

She ran to the stairs and she saw someone who seemed unfamiliar, looking at her as he go upstairs, but she didn’t even bother to look who it was.

 

--

“Aissh!” when Jaekyung ran out, he quickly put on his bathrobe which was hanging on the side of the bathroom door. Someone then entered again in his room. He jumped, shocked whoever it was, good thing he already has his bathrobe on, he thought.

 

“What’s happening Hyung? I just saw a girl running downstairs, has she gone crazy? And did I just heard some people scream from here?” the guy who entered asked Seunghyun.

 

“Aisssh, that Jaekyung, she’s dead!! She just me!” he shouted.

 

“What? Who? you? How? What? Wait-“

 

“Why are you here all of a sudden Jiyong? Wait, I’ll talk to you later I’ll just hunt her.” He walked towards the door.

 

“She you?” Jiyong was perplexed. How the hell did that happen? He thought.

 

“She me with her eyes! I saw her eyes staring at me! She just saw me—Urghh! Forget it, let’s talk later wait I’ll just get her, she’s freaking dead!” Seunghyun went out of his room.

 

“What? With her eyes? What’s with him this time.” Jiyong jumped over Seunghyun’s bed chuckling.

--

 

Just updated Chapter 4!! ^.^ I hope you weren’t disappointed, don’t worry, I don’t have plans of making Top look so evil, it won’t fit him! LOL..I hope you like my new update! Thank you so much for those who are reading, commenting and who has subscribed to my story, I never thought at first someone will read it. Thank you Thank you!! I’ll keep updating! ^.^