Chapter 38 : From This Day Onwards

It Started With A Debt

 

“Jaekyung, you looked, so.. pretty!” Minhee was standing beside where Jaekyung was sitting firmly, the make-up artist wasn’t done on her yet.

 

“I’m nervous, Minhee, what if, what if this is not right?” Jaekyung looked at Minhee through the mirror and heaved a sigh.

 

“Jaekyung! Why are you saying that, it’s already your wedding day!” Minhee pouted. “Since Seunghyun oppa will be your husband after just like a few hours, would you give him all your trust?”

 

Jaekyung bit her lip. She was still nervous, it felt so fast and everything seemed unreal.

 

“You can’t back off now, Seunghyun’s grandma will be mad at you for sure.” Minhee added.

 

“Minhee,” Jaekyung held Minhee’s hand tightly, Minhee could feel Jaekyung’s cold hands.

 

“Jaekyung, this will be the last time you’ll be Kwon Jaekyung, starting later, you’ll be Choi Jaekyung. You know what, I think, your parents are happy. They’ll be relieved since there’ll be someone who’ll be beside you now.” Minhee bent down and looked at Jaekyung.

 

“But Minhee, I’m just really nervous. I don’t know I feel so strange!”

 

--

 

Changmin entered the plane and sat on his seat comfortably. He told Jaekyung he was happy for her, but he has excused himself for attending the wedding for he might just stop it, Jaekyung understood him and told him to take care and don’t be away too long. He talked privately to Seunghyun, threatening him jokingly not to hurt Jaekyung and to take care of her no matter what or he’ll steal her back.

 

He wanted to take a vacation for a while, so he was heading for Japan. Jaejoong suggested it and even offered his rest house for Changmin. Jaejoong even jokingly told him not to attempt to kill himself while he was away since that’s what most people do in dramas.

 

He brought out his headphones and listened to music, he refused listening to ballads since he didn’t want to feel lonely. He rather listened to songs from bands like DBSK and Big Bang, those that make him hype inside. He was so immersed into the song when suddenly, something spilled on his jeans. He was surprised that he almost stood and realized it was cola that was spilled onto him.

 

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to it’s just that, that man almost hit me that I lost balance!” A girl wearing a dark blue cap with shoulder length brown hair, white skinned with round eyes and thin lips just spoke to him.

“You should’ve been more careful! Do you know how much this jeans costs?” Changmin glowered at the girl as he pulled out his handkerchief and started wiping off on his jeans.

 

“Aigoo,” the girl scoffed. “I apologized and I know you’re pissed but I told you I didn’t mean to do that! And what if that jeans are expensive? You can just wash that off!” She sat harshly on her seat, which to Changmin’s disbelief, was beside him.

 

Changmin hissed. “Why are there clumsy, lame people on earth!”

 

The girl looked at him angrily. “Excuse me? Here, take my handkerchief, and tell me how much your jeans are and I’ll pay for that!”

 

“Really?” Changmin raised his eyebrow. “Do you know how much this costs?”

 

“I don’t care! Oh, I won’t be able to pay that right away, just go to PinkStars Company and ask for my father’s secretary.” The girl rolled her eyes.

 

“What? What if you’re tricking me? Why would I have to go there!? I’m not as dumb as you think!” Changmin almost yelled. Some people in the plane were already watching them.

 

“Oh yeah, excuse me, but I’m not some kind of person who’s having fun with tricking others. My father is a CEO and I assure you that! Here take my Student ID and give it back to our company building in exchange of money!” She snapped to him the card and shook her head dramatically. “Bragging about jeans, I’ll buy him hundreds and shove it on his face!” she said in a low tone.

 

--

 

Everyone has settled their seats comfortably already, just in time waiting for the bride to come. Everyone was there: Jiyong, Youngbae, Seungri and Minhee beside each other, Daesung and Jiyoung, Dongwook with Jinkyu, Dony and Deuk, Mr. Kim and his men, Seunghyun’s grandma, and mother. Other business collegues of their hotel. Seunghyun’s father and sister has called, saying they’ll be late but they’ll be there. Jaejoong, being the Best Man has himself smiling widely, he was teasing Seunghyun earlier about how it would be hard living a married life and how he’ll be pressured once he got babies. Seunghyun just backfired with saying, “Jaekyung would be the one to take care of the babies, not me!” only causing Jaejoong to laugh harder.

 

Everyone stood at the signal of the bride arriving. Seunghyun’s mom was spazzing all over her place as she took out her camera to snap pictures immediately. Jaekyung slowly came in with her uncle to her. Seunghyun gazed at her from afar as she walked slowly, closer to the altar. He was wearing a white suit with a flick of dark yellow.

 

“You look beautiful, Jaekyung.” Her uncle whispered and slightly, tears formed from his eyes, he has a lot of remorse, yes, for making her life miserable, and seeing this day as one of probably most of the happiest she’ll ever have, he couldn’t help but shed a tear.

 

“Every bride would probably hear that.” Jaekyung chuckled. But right now, she was nothing but stunningly beautiful. She was wearing a strapless, white gown, with the gown hanging itself down to her knee length, making her white criss-crossed strapped high heeled shoes visible with a of gold color on sides. While the back of the gown drapes through her feet and onto the floor. Her hair was tied in a bun made from braid curled in place. 

 

When she reached Seunghyun, he bowed at her uncle lighltly and swiftly offered his hand on Jaekyung. Jaekyung smiled at him as she held his hand and both of them stood in place in front of the altar.

 

“Your hands are cold.” Jaekyung whispered to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun smiled at her. “After this you won’t be able to get away from me, it’s not that you’ll regret it.”

 

“I can still say no and run away.” Jaekyung laughed softly.

 

Seunghyun squeezed her hand. “Not like I would let you.”

 

Jaekyung glanced at him before looking back on her front. “I don’t know what to do with you.”

 

--

 

At the time when they were about to exchange rings, Jaekyung playfully joked on Seunghyun as she lightly jerked her hand when he was slidding the ring on her finger.

 

“Jaekyung!” Seunghyun was muttering his yell. Jaekyung suppressed her laugh as he quickly slid the ring on her finger.

 

The Priest was now pronouncing their marriage. “By the authority committed to me as a Minister of the Church, I declare you, husband and wife.”

 

“Whom therefore God has joined together, let no one put asunder.” The Priest added with other more lines before finally ending with, “You may kiss the bride.”

 

Seunghyun leaned closer to Jaekyung, cupping her face with his hands, he pressed his lips against her.

 

**

 

“I only heard you from my mom, you looked pretty.” It was Seunghyun’s sister who was talking to Jaekyung, they’re at the reception venue already. His sister was very pretty, slim figure, tall, milky-white porcelained skin with long shiny hair and round eyes. “I’m Hye Yoon by the way. I hope you’ll be able to have long patience with my brother.” She chuckled. “Wait, I’ll just chat with Jiyong!”

 

Seunghyun’s mom was approaching Jaekyung. She was holding someone’s hands, it would probably be Seunghyun’s dad. “Hello Jaekyung! Your father-in-law wants to see you.” Seunghyun’s mom giggled.

 

Jaekyung bowed at Seunghyun’s dad. He was tall as well, and he looked somehow contrasting to Seunghyun’s mom which was lively and enthusiastic. He slightly smiled at Jaekyung and shook hands with her. “Let’s talk more when we’re in the house, thank you for marrying my son.”

 

Jaejoong approached Jaekyung as soon as Seunghyun’s parents were gone. “If I should have seen you first then probably you won’t end up getting married right away.”

 

Jaekyung lighly pushed Jaejoong’s shoulder. “What are you saying?”

 

“You look so beautiful right now, you should wear dresses more often. I bet Max is already drowning himself now.” Jaejoong laughed at the thought.

 

“Don’t say something like that!” Jaekyung laughed as well.

 

Seunghyun suddenly appeared, he swiftly held Jaekyung’s hand. “Hyung, she’s my wife already so don’t think of stealing her away.”

 

Jaejoong grinned as he lowly put his hands up as if surrendering. “I’m not doing anything! You’re being too possessive, she’s already yours! Don’t tell me, you feel threatened by me?” He laughed again.

 

“Aissh, it’s not that.” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“You still owe me something,” Jaejoong flushed a suspicious smile. “I bought the lingerie and I put it in your luggage.”

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widened. “Hyung! She didn’t-“

 

“What are you talking about?” Jaekyung looked confusedly at Seunghyun then at Jaejoong.

 

“It’s-it’s nothing!” Seunghyun stuttered.

 

“Well then, be gentle with her.” Jaejoong smirked before leaving them.

 

“What is he talking about?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun.

 

“I said it’s nothing! He’s just crazy! Let’s go.” Seunghyun dragged Jaekyung. “What? Where are we going?” Jaekyung kept up with his pace.

 

They headed to the fire exit of the venue then went up to the rooftop. “Why are we going here?” Jaekyung raised her eyebrow.

 

When Seunghyun opene the door of the rooftop, Jaekyung’s jaw dropped. She could see in front of her, a few feet away, a helicopter. “What is this?” she gaped at the sight.

 

Seunghyun ignored her and dragged her towards the helicopter. “It’s so crowded there, my mom would just be the one to take care of the visitors.”

 

A pilot was fixing something inside the helicopter, he smiled at them when he saw them. “Are we going now, sir?”

 

“Yes, please.” Seunghyun told the pilot. “Get in.” He gazed at Jaekyung who seemed to be spacing out beside him.

 

“Wait, but where are we going?” Jaekyung was bemused.

 

Seunghyun hissed, he swiftly scoop her on his arms, and carried her inside slowly.

 

“You’ll see once we got there, now don’t ask too may questions.” Seunghyun said once they have settled inside. Jaekyung jokingly glared at him. The pilot went in, with another one to assist him.  “Okay, we’ll take off now.”

 

**

 

Updated!! :DD haha, actually, the wedding is not included in my plan, but since most of you wanted it, I added it as a gift already to thank you all..^^ I hope you like it! :D Two more chapters!! ;)

 

@yenisvip12 yes, wedding..^^ hihi.. Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae ahaha, yes, it is ending, sadly and happily.. T^T thank you for reading this fic too! And for your constant dropping of your feedbacks everytime I update! Thank you!! T^T

@wtfelicia ahaha, yes, sweet couple..no more drama, I guess..xD haha! well, they’re married so Hana couldn’t steal him anymore.. =P Thanks for reading!

@Passion1 haha, yes wedding.. :3 hahaha..xD yes, they’re unintentionally discussing them, lol! Thanks for reading!

@proudvip awts! T^T ahihi, well, Changmin met someone in the plane, hahaha..xD I hope you like the wedding part! xD Thanks for reading!

@pinkypn yes, Jinkyu is so adorable..hihi..^^ well, maybe he;’ll get to somehow move on, we’ll see!^^ ahihi, Thanks for reading!

@millkkk_tee awww! Thank you for taking time to read!^^

@neversayaye ahihi, I hope you like the wedding scene! Thanks for reading!

@JVIP13 here’s the wedding! Hihi..xD I hope it’s fine! xD haha, no way he could end up with her! :D Thanks for reading!

 

-Thank you for all who reads this. For those who subscribed. For all those who leaves their feedbacks, thank you! thank you so much! You don’t know how much you mde me happy!! T^T