Chapter 26 : The Wind Blows

It Started With A Debt

 

 

Jaekyung opened her eyes, she finally woke up. She realized she was sleeping on a different bed, staring on a different ceiling, the sun was up again like it was early morning, and what surprised her most, was someone was hugging her like a pillow. She tilted her head and saw Seunghyun was the one hugging her. She stayed still for a while, trying to collect in her mind what had happened.

                                      

She harshly pushed Seunghyun off her. She was able to push him off, but Seunghyun fell off the bed, causing him to wake up. Jaekyung sat and eyed him as he whined on the floor.

                                                  

“Why did you push me?” Seunghyun was rubbing his back.

                                               

“Why did you bring me here!” Jaekyung glared at him.

 

Seunghyun stood from the floor. “Well, I feel like making you my slave.” He smirked.

 

Jaekyung let out a disguted expression. “Slave your face, I’m leaving!” she threw a pillow at him then jumped off the bed, still in pajamas, she walked to the door.

 

“Yah! You can’t leave!” He grabbed her wrist to stop her. She turned and looked at him.

 

“And why can’t I?” Jaekyung raised her eyebrow.

 

“Because I said so?” Seunghyun said.

 

Jaekyung scoffed. “You’re crazy! My uncle has paid you his debt already, so there’s no reason for me to stay here.” She swiftly pulled his hand off her wrist then opened the door.

“You’re still not well, you still have to rest.” Seunghyun followed her.

 

“I can rest in my apartment!” Jaekyung kept walking when two of Mr. Kim’s men blocked her way, then held both her arms. She sighed.

 

“I told you, you can’t leave.” Seunghyun chuckled, walking towards her.

 

Jaekyung glared at him. “Just let me go home!”

 

Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“Let me go or I’ll tell the police you kidnapped me!” Jaekyung threatened.

 

“How can you tell the police when you can’t get out?” Seunghyun laughed.

 

Jaekyung hissed. “Urghh! You’re crazy!!”

 

“Let’s eat breakfast.” Seunghyun grabbed her wrist tightly then dragged her downstairs to the dining room.

 

As they were heading to the dining room, Jaekyung saw Jaejoong, who just came in the house. She used the opportunity. “Oh! Kim Jaejoong!” she shouted.

 

Seunghyun tilted his head and stopped. Jaekyung speedily bit his hand.

 

“Ouuch! What are you-“ Seunghyun immediately let go of Jaekyung’s hand.

 

Distracted as Seunghyun was, Jaekyung swiftly ran towards the gate.

 

“Hello Jaekyung!” Jaejoong waved at her.

 

“Hi! I have to go!” Jaekyung smiled at him as she was running away.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung! Stop her!” Seunghyun told some of Mr. Kim’s men. They started chasing her.

 

“What’s happening?” Jaejoong was innocently eyeing Seunghyun who was also chasing after Jaekyung.

 

“Jaekyung!” Seunghyun shouted. Jaekyung was still running, she was very near the gate, and finally she was able to open it. “Yah! Don’t you try to step out of the gate!” He shouted as he was running towards her.

 

Jaekyung stuck her tongue out, and then she quickly ran outside right before they catch her.

 

--

 

“She ran so fast we weren’t able to catch her, and she quickly took a taxi when she saw one.” One of Mr. Kim’s men told Seunghyun when they got back to the house.

 

“Aissh, that girl! She ran so fast? Was she a snatcher before? I’m going to take revenge on her, she’ll see.” Seunghyun hissed. Mr. Kim’s men just walked out of the living room.

 

“Why? What happened?” Jaejoong was sitting on the sofa, clueless of what just happened.

 

“This is your fault, you came in the wrong time!” Seunghyun groaned.

 

“I didn’t know anything, and why was she running away.. in pajamas?” Jaejoong chuckled.

 

“Aissh, now I have to find a way to get her back.” Seunghyun leaned on the couch and closed his eyes.

 

“Why would you? I thought you’re getting married? What happened? Did she find some other guy? She must have preferred Changmin.” Jaejoong smirked.

 

“No! She couldn’t!” Seunghyun quickly opened his eyes and protested at Jaejoong.

 

--

 

“Oh, finally I got back.” Jaekyung knocked on their apartment door, good thing her uncle was still there. He opened the door.

 

“You’re here already? I thought you’re having a vacation in Jeju? And why are you in pajamas?” her uncle eyed her.

 

“Vacation in Jeju?” Jaekyung’s brows furrowed.

 

“Yes, you left a letter saying you’ll be having a vacation for a month.”

 

“Oh my, he’s really getting in my nerves!!” Jaekyung suppressed her shout. She entered the apartment and quickly locked the door.

 

“I’m going to the factory, just lock the door safely if you’re going to work.” Her uncle fixed his things, getting ready to leave.

“No, I’m going to stay; I think I’ll just rest today.” Jaekyung went back to her room.

--

Around 5 in the afternoon.

 

“What!!? He bought you clothes?” Jaekyung was talking with Minhee in the phone.

 

Yeah, he did, I gave it back but he said he would get mad if I did. We just went on a date yesterday and then he started buying me clothes.” Minhee responded.

 

“Don’t tell me he bought you short skirts, dresses and lingerie.” Jaekyung lied on her bed.

 

“No of course! Your mind is so dirty! And why are you so against Seungri oppa!”Minhee screamed. Someone knocked on the door.

 

“I’m not against him! I’m just worried about you! Wait Minhee, I’ll call you later, someone just came.” Jaekyung hung up and swiftly jumped off her bed then went to the door and opened it.

 

“Who is-“ Jaekyung’s smile turned into a surprised expression when she saw who it was, Changmin’s mother.

 

“So, you’re still living in this small apartment.” Changmin’s mother raised her eyebrow.

 

“What did you came for Madam?” Jaekyung slightly bowed.

 

“Shouldn’t you welcome me inside first? Have your parents forgot to teach you some good manners when there are visitors?” Changmin’s mother rolled her eyes. Jaekyung sighed.

 

Jaekyung moved aside to give way. Changmin’s mother entered. Yet she didn’t dare sit on the old sofa, she remained standing, eyeing the whole apartment.

 

“I’m a bit surprised, for all I know my son offered you a better place to live, or, you’re still contemplating if you’ll accept it or you want a mansion?” Changmin’s mother looked at Jaekyung, her eyes were like knives stabbing her.

 

“I didn’t accept his offer.” Jaekyung blankly said.

 

--

 

“That Jaekyung, I should have just tied her. I’ll make sure she won’t be able to escape this time, if she resists I’ll just force her.” Seunghyun was heading to Jaekyung’s apartment, Mr. Kim’s men were left waiting inside the car. Seunghyun thought he would just need more force to bring Jaekyung back.

 

He was near to the door when he heard someone talking; he leaned beside the door and hid himself, eavesdropping.

 

--

“Really? I know what you’re trying to do, you’ll marry him so you’ll have more! You are a user, a gold-digger, I told you to stay away from my son but you’re still sticking to him like a leech!” Changmin’s mom shouted.

 

Jaekyung held back her arriving tears. “I’m not using Changmin, and I don’t need your son’s money. We barely see each other.”

 

Changmin’s mom scoffed. “Then what is this!!” she threw some pictures on her, they landed on the floor. Jaekyung took a glance on each of them: they were shots from the last Christmas eve, when they were playing in snow, when Changmin visited her in Seunghyun’s house. “Are they made up? It’s you and my son!! How many times must I warn you to stop seeing my son!! I’m going to make him marry someone else, someone far from you!”

 

Jaekyung gulped. “We are friends. I am not after money.”

 

Changmin’s mom seemed to search for something in the apartment.“You are not? Tell me, this camera?” She saw the camera Changmin has given her as a gift last Christmas. “Isn’t this from my son? You’re so ambitious! You’re using my son for your own desires!!” she harshly threw the camera on the wall, it broke into pieces.

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened. It was from Changmin, and everything that came from him was very important to her. “That was his gift for me.” Tears streamed down Jaekyung’s face.

 

“You don’t have parents anymore, is that why you try to stick to my son so he could protect you? So you could depend on him? How low can you get?” Changmin’s mom screamed.

 

“You have gotten it wrong.”  Jaekyung said. Changmin’s mom suddenly slapped her. Jaekyung was surprised, she touched her cheek.

 

“How dare you tell me I am wrong!? How many years have I tried to get rid of you!!? And yet you’re still seeing my son! How many times have I threatened you to move far away from him! And yet you’re still here!! How much do you need? I’ll give you the amount so you could buy a house far away from Seoul!” Changmin’s mom was searching for her check on her bag.

 

“She’s not going anywhere.” Seunghyun entered the apartment, he stood beside Jaekyung. Jaekyung looked at him.

 

Changmin’s mom looked at Seunghyun. “And who are you? Wait, I know you, you’re the grandson of the Chairman of YG Seoul Hotel?”

 

“Yes I am, and she’s my fiancé so please stop throwing hurtful words at her.” Seunghyun held Jaekyung’s hand. Jaekyung tired to pull his hand away but he tightened his grip.

 

Changmin’s mom scoffed once again. “Should I believe that? That girl? She must be using you as well for money! I couldn’t believe this, you’re seeing my son then you’re seeing some other guy as well? You really are incredible!!”

 

Seunghyun pulled Jaekyung behind him. “She’s not dating your son because we’re getting married. So please, if you please stop accusing her of things she hasn’t done.”

 

“What? I can’t handle this, I can’t believe this!” Changmin’s mom stepped roughly on the broken camera and quickly left the apartment.

 

Jaekyung bent down to pick up her broken camera. She gave up trying to hold back her tears as it flow through her cheeks endlessly. “You shouldn’t have said that. You shouldn’t have come in the first place.” She told Seunghyun.

 

“She’s hurting you.” Seunghyun clenched his fist.

 

Jaekyung stood and looked at him. “It’s none of your business anymore if I get hurt or not. Just leave. Please just leave.”

 

“I can’t.” Seunghyun said. Jaekyung sighed, she started walking passed him and planned to go to her room when he held her wrist, pulled her, and hugged her tightly.

 

Jaekyung pushed him but he didn’t let go. She burst into tears, her sobs got louder and louder. Seunghyun her back gently. Somehow he felt his heart aching, just hearing Jaekyung’s sobs.

 

--

 

Jaekyung insisted he leaves but since he didn’t want, she gave up and covered herself in blanket on her bed. Seunghyun waited until she has fallen asleep. He stood from the floor, left her room and opened the apartment door, as he closed it safely he jumped in surprise. He thought he saw a ghost.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun asked Changmin, who was just leaning on the wall.

 

“How’s Jaekyung?” Changmin was looking down.

 

“She’s sleeping now.” Seunghyun said.

 

“I see.” Changmin half smiled. “I didn’t know my mom still confronts Jaekyung. Someone just reported me she’s gone here.” He sighed. How much pain has he given Jaekyung? He felt like he couldn’t bear seeing her cry, he felt so bad and regretful that through all these years, he hasn’t defended her, that he hasn’t knew it earlier.

 

“I’ll go for now, I’ll find a place to stay for a while.” Changmin said.

 

“Why? You’re not going home?” Seunghyun’s brows furrowed.

 

“I wanted to stay away from my family for a while, I needed some break. Take care of Jaekyung.” Changmin walked.

 

“You can stay in my house!” Seunghyun shouted. “I-well, I think your mom won’t know you’re there, and don’t worry, Jaejoong hyung’s there.”

 

Changmin turned and looked at him. “You’re not gonna kill me while I’m there would you?”

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “Of course not, just follow their car. I’ll call someone from the house to say that you’re staying.” He pointed at some of Mr. Kim’s men’s car.

 

Changmin smiled. “Thanks.” Then he walked to his car.

 

--

 

The next morning, Jaekyung hurriedly got up. “Oh no I’m late!” she jumped off her bed and quickly looked for clothes. She just threw carelessly some clothes behind her: bra, underwear, jackets, since she was in the midst of panic, when she heard someone groaning behind her. She turned, her eyes widened as she saw Seunghyun sleeping on the floor near her bed, he opened and rubbed his eyes groggily.

 

“What are you still doing here?” Jaekyung eyed him.

 

“What are you doing? Someone’s sleeping here,” Seunghyun yawned. “What’s this?” he was holding one of her bra, then her underwear.

 

“No!” Jaekyung snapped it fastly. “Why are you still here?”

 

“Me and your uncle chatted last night, we ended talking past midnight already, and so I asked him if I could stay.” Seunghyun sat up rubbing his back.

 

“What are you? A baby? You could go home even at dawn! Or even if there are zombies around!” Jaekyung shouted at him.

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “Why are you so mad?”

 

Jaekyung’s uncle suddenly knocked and opened her room’s door. “I already heated the food in the microwave, I have to leave early. Mr. Choi Seunghyun, you can eat here. Jaekyung, just eat with him. I’ll leave now.” He closed the door.

 

“What did you do to my uncle? Why did he became kind to you all of a sudden he should be mad at you!!” Jaekyung screamed.

 

“Will you tone down your voice? You’re like a hot headed wife shouting at her husband early in the morning.” Seunghyun stood and headed for the kitchen.

 

“What!!?” Jaekyung bit her lip. She glared at him as she went to the kitchen as well.

 

“Wow, you’re uncle is really kind he even readied food.” Seunghyun smirked.

 

“You’re really eating here?” Jaekyung crossed her arms.

 

“Yeah, your uncle said I can. You know what, you should be thankful of your uncle, if he didn’t borrow money from me, you couldn’t have met someone as attractive as me.” Seunghyun sat on the chair and started choosing what food to eat.

 

Jaekyung’s jaw dropped.  She was staring at him when someone knocked on the door.

 

“Jaekyung!! Oh my, I missed you!!” it was Seunghyun’s mom. She hugged Jaekyung tightly.

 

“Oh, Auntie, how did you know my place?” Jaekyung asked. This wasn’t good, she thought, she won’t be able to go to work.

 

“Oh, my son called me last night and told me you’re here. Oh my Jaekyung, you know what? I was shopping yesterday when I found a very pretty wedding dress! After that I got excited that I already talked to one of my close fashion designer, I told her to make one already for your wedding!” Seunghyun’s mom laughed.

 

“What!!!?” Jaekyung was surprised, she gave Seunghyun a death glare, but he just grinned at her.

 

--

 

Updated chapter 26! Sorry if it has a little emotional/drama scene, haha, I just really have to put that since it’s included when I thought of the story.. oh well.. don’t worry ‘cause I’ll make sure you’ll love the next chapter.. :3

 

@lovis89haha, yeah, he really took the opportunity to kidnap her while she’s weak! Haha.. :3 wise Top.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

@MzChoiLeehaha, well, it won’t be too long until he say those words.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

@Passion1oh, hehe, thank you! ^^ I’m glad I made you smile, =) I hope you’re okay.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

@renaiseuhyun84hehe, yeah he does, he’s just really not into words! He should just say it oh well.. =) hihi, thanks for reading!!

@xobsessionxwow, thank you! thank you for taking time to read it!! ^^

@RiBoSshiahaha, yeah he’s completely insane.. :3 completely crazy.. ^^ thanks for reading!

@proudvipahihi, thank you! I’m glad you liked chapter 25!! ^^ I hope you’ll like this chap as well!! Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2 thank you! I’m glad you liked it!! ^^ hihi, until in this chap, he’s sweet!! ^^ Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbaehaha, thank you! ^^ yes, don’t worry, the confession’s very near.. like very near, sorry if I’m keeping you waiting with that, I won’t keep you waiting too long!^^ thanks for reading!

@JVIP13haha, yes he was overreacting that time! Hahaha.. oh well, he really is crazy!! =)) thanks for reading!!

@kanganahihi, yeah, he kinda looked like a stalker that time..lol! Thanks for reading!

@pinkypndon’t worry! It won’t be too long until those words will be spoken.. :3 thanks for reading!!

@decembermouseahaha, yeah, he is, and in the background one, he looks so handsome!! :D hmm, about the wedding, i’m not sure if I should say anything, hihi.. thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12lol! I think that’s a dream of most of us!! Hahahahahaha..xD if that happens, I just don’t know!! thanks for reading!!

@neversayayethank you! hihi, wedding? Um, I’ll keep it a secret first! Hihi!! Thanks for reading!!

 

-Thank you for all the people who reads my story! For all the subscribers, and the silent readers, thank you! For all those who never gets tired of leaving their comments, I love you so much! Thank you, for you serve as my inspiration.. I’m really always waiting for your comments, =) I just love reading and rereading them. Thank you so much!