Chapter 40 : One

It Started With A Debt

 

 

[Listen to A Pink’s It Girl/I Don’t Know/Wishlist or Wonder Girl’s Saying I Love You for better reading experience. This is the final chapter of “It Started With A Debt” Thank you for taking time to read and supporting this fanfic!]

 

“What? You can’t do that to me! I’m trying to be more responsible but I need some fun!”

 

“Jaejoong you’re always having fun! I can’t tolerate this anymore, if you won’t attend the meeting I’ll really hold your credit cards and I’ll make sure you won’t be able to use any of your vehicles!”

 

“Aissh! Why is she so mad, all the meetings are boring I don’t want to go!” Jaejoong snapped his phone back to his pocket.

 

“Jae, It’s just thirty minutes, why won’t you just go?” Chaeryung smiled at him, they were strolling on a mall. “Your mom will get mad at you.”

 

“She’s always getting mad at me! Always shouting, ’s like a machine gun! I won’t go to the meeting, I’ll withdraw cash first before she gets to hold al my accounts.”

 

--

 

“Jiyoung, you think this is better, or this one?” Daesung asked Jiyoung. They were buying baby stuffs in the grocery. He was holding the hand of their three year old son, while Jiyoung was pulling gently the stroller of their one year old baby girl.

 

“I think the one with the blue container will do Dae, just put it in the cart.” Jiyoung smiled at her husband.

 

“Appa, appa-“ Daesung’s son was tugging his shirt, pointing at a small cute plastic mug.

“Son, you don’t need that.” Daesung scolded his son who just looked down.

 

“Dae, it’s okay.” Jiyoung chuckled.

 

“Fine, but let’s see if there’s a design with Doraemon.” Daesung smiled at his son who gleamed cheerfully at him. Their son suddenly ran to the part of the grocery with more mugs. Daesung trailed after him. “Wait for your dad!”

 

--

 

“Urghh, let’s rest for awhile,” Jiyong walked to the side of the court and drank water. He was with Youngbae, they were playing on an empty basketball court. Youngbae sat on the bench.

 

“I’m planning of opening a clothes store, what do you think of that?” Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

“Well, if you want to then go ahead. It’s something different.” Youngbae opened his bottle of energy drink.

 

“I want to, but only if it’s the two of us.” Jiyong looked at Youngbae and waited for his answer.

 

Youngbae darted his eyes at him. “I don’t mind, we’re bestfriends after all.” And letting out his infamous eye smile.

 

--

 

“Seungri Oppa!” Minhee waved at Seungri, they met at an amusement park. Seungri quickly ran towards her.

 

“You’re five minutes late.” Seungri pouted.

 

“Sorry, the bus was delayed for a few minutes.” Minhee half-smiled. “I wore the dress you bought me.”

 

Seungri pinched her cheeks. “I guess you’re just too cute for me to get mad at you.” He held her hand and they set off to try some rides.

 

--

 

“Sir, there’s someone who wants to see you.” Changmin’s secretary told him.

 

“If that’s Han Hye Won tell her I’m not here.” Changmin nonchalantly said. Hye Won, the girl whom he met on the plane a few years ago, often tries every way to see Changmin but he was just not interested with her.

 

“Okay I’ll tell her.” The secretary went outside.

 

After a few minutes, the door suddenly slammed. Hye Won came stomping towards Changmin. “You’re not here, so what are you, Changmin’s ghost?” she glared at him.

 

“I don’t have time with you, would you just leave or I’ll tell the security to drag you away.” Changmin didn’t even look at her, his eyes focused on his laptop.

 

“You’re not working, you’re watching !” Hye Won yelled.

 

“What the hell, will you get out! I’m not watching it’s, it’s a wrong click.” Changmin’s face has gone red, embarrassed since he was caught.

 

“I’m not getting out until you go with me, you don’t even say thank you that I am promoting your bakery using my well-known blogs, and I always go there to check on your workers.” Hye won hissed.

 

“Aissh, I didn’t ask you to do those!” Changmin glowered at her. “When will you stop annoying me? I won’t go with someone like you.”

 

“If you won’t go with me I’ll spread the picture I got with you wearing only boxers when we’re in Japan.” Hye won threatened.

 

Changmin’s eyes widened. “Will you stop threatening me with that? I have a lot of things to do so go home, I don’t need you.” He ruffled his hair.

 

Hye won sat on the sofa, crossing her legs and arms. “I’m not. I’ll stay here until you say yes.”

 

Changmin heaved a sigh. “Not again?” he stared at her pouting and staring blankly. He chuckled at the sight of her.

 

--

 

“Here, is it cute?” Dony was playing with a two year old baby boy in the living room. He gave him a teddy bear. “Do you like that?” the baby just giggled and clasped Dony’s face. “Ouch! Don’t do that!” he put away his small hand and squeazed it gently. “You’re just too cute!!”

 

“Hyung’s here.” Deuk came and played with the baby as well.

“Oh? So early, it’s just 11am?” Dony looked at Deuk with confusion.

 

“I don’t know?” Deuk kept on playing on the baby who was too focused on the bear.

 

Seunghyun went to the living room. “Why’s Jaehyun here?” he walked to him and bent down to the baby’s level. “Where’s your omma?”

 

“Jaekyung’s sleeping upstairs. She made Jaehyun sleep first this morning before she studied, but she fell asleep.” Deuk said. “And Jaehyun woke up, good thing Dony saw him so he brought him down here so Jaekyung can sleep.”

 

“Thanks,” Seunghyun told Dony and Deuk. He sat on the floor and played with Jaehyun. “Jaehyun, say Appa”

 

Jaehyun was still busily playing the bear, literally murdering the bear. He looked at Seunghyun then just smiled. He looked back to the bear, gripping it. “A---ppa..A----ppa” he said while lurching beside the sofa. Then he went to Seunghyun and hugged him.

 

Seunghyun carried him, but he cried. “Why are you crying?” he put him back down. He was still holding the bear. He dropped it when he eyed the pillow and started playing with it. “Don’t play with that, Appa bought you new toys, I’ll get them later from the car okay?” but Jaehyun didn’t stop from playing with the pillow.

 

“Hyung, it’s okay, we’ll look after Jaehyun for a while.” Dony said holding Jaehyun’s hand.

 

“Thanks, I’ll just change.” Seunghyun went to his room. He saw Jaekyung sleeping, slumped on the bed, her head resting on an open book. He moved on the bed and was slowly fixing her things. He was slowly pulling the book when Jaekyung was woken.

 

Jaekyung grunted. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Seunghyun. “You’re already home? Is it night already?” She sat up from lying on the bed.

 

“I just left work early.” Seunghyun smiled at Jaekyung. Jaekyung glanced at the crib to see if Jaehyun was sleeping. “Omo, where’s Jaehyun?”

 

“He’s in the living room, Dony and Deuk are taking care of him. Will you fix yourself? Why were you studying so early?”

 

“I couldn’t understand something, that’s why.” Jaekyung looked away. “I should feed Jaehyun already.” She jumped off the bed and fixed herself.

 

“I’ll just ask the maid to feed him, have you eaten?” Seunghyun was sitting on the bed, staring at Jaekyung.

“Not yet, it’s fine. I’ll feed him.” Jaekyung walked out of the room. Seunghyun followed her. “Your mom called, she was asking when are we going to visit them in the US, your grandma was asking as well.”

 

“I’ll just call her later, maybe we’ll visit them next month. Let’s visit your uncle next Monday. Aissh, why won’t they just go here instead?” Seunghyun suddenly carried Jaekyung in his arms on their way down the stairs.

 

“Yah! What’s this about?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun.

 

“So really? I have to enter here and this is what I’ll see? You’re giving me chills.” Jaejoong was walking inside the house and he just saw Seunghyun carrying Jaekyung.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun put Jaekyung down.

 

“I’m here for Jaehyun not for the two of you.” Jaejoong said. “Where is he?”

 

“But why do you have a luggage?” Jaekyung’s brows furrowed.

 

“Well,” Jaejoong laughed nervously. “You can’t push me away right? My mom was hunting me anywhere and she cancelled all my accounts! I’ll stay here for a while.”

 

“Aissh hyung,” Seunghyun hissed. They went to the living room.

 

“Jaehyun! How’re you doing? We wil be able to play longer!” Jaejoong pinched Jaehyun’s cheeks. He, Dony and Deuk were now crowding over the baby.

 

“I think hyung will have some use here for Jaehyun.” Seunghyun chuckled.

 

“I heard that!” Jaejoong yelled. He sat on the sofa. “Don’t worry, I won’t disturb you, specially when you’re going to make love.” He let out a devilish grin.

 

“What!?” Jaekyung eyes widened. Seunghyun laughed.

 

“Just tell me if you’re going to do it, so I can take care of Jaehyun, of course you can’t do it when he’s around.” Jaejoong smugged.

 

“You’re crazy.” Jaekyung pouted. She walked over to Jaehyun and carried him. “We have to eat already, let’s go eat in the garden.” Jaehyun let out a laugh.

 

Jaekyung and Seunghyun were in the garden, feeding Jaehyun who was sitting on a tall chair for babies.

 

“I’ll feed him, go ahead and eat.” Seunghyun snapped the baby food from Seunghyun. “I wonder what this tastes.”

 

“You won’t be able to feed him right, you’ll just smudge his clothes with food, give me that.” Jaekyung said.

 

“I can feed him! You’re so mean.” Seunghyun started feeding Jaehyun.

 

“I’m not being mean. Aigoo.” Jaekyung puffed her cheeks.

 

“Go ahead and eat! I bought a cake, bring it here as well.” Seunghyun ordered. Jaekyung hissed and went to the kitchen to get food.

 

She came back and glared at Seunghyun when she saw Jaehyun’s face was smeared with food and his clothes dirty as well. “Aigoo Seunghyun!”

 

She sat and wiped Jaehyun’s face with the towel. Seunghyun on the other hand just laughed and opened the box of cake.

 

Jaekyung was busily wiping off food from Jaehyun when Seunghyun put icing on the tip of Jaekyung’s nose. “What are you doing?” she glared at him.

 

“Nothing.” Seunghyun chuckled and put more on her cheeks.

 

“Yah! I feel like I’m taking care of two children.” Jaekyung shook her head. Seunghyun laughed, he put icing on her hair.

 

“Choi Seunghyun!” Jaekyung almost shouted. She got almost pissed that she carried Jaehyun and started walking away.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung! Come back here!” Seunghyun ran towards her.

 

“I need to wash Jaehyun and I need to wash my hair and my face!” Jaekyung glowered at Seunghyun.

 

“I’m sorry! I won’t do it again, promise! Let’s sit back first and eat.” Seunghyun suppressed his laughter. Jaekyung sighed but she followed him and went back to her seat, settling Jaehyun on the chair.

 

“Feed Jaehyun then I’ll feed you.” Seunghyun said. Jaekyung just chuckled and started feeding Jaehyun. Seunghyun was eating the cake and also feeding Jaekyung.

 

“You’re too focused on him? How about me?” Seunghyun whined.

 

“You’re crazy, don’t tell me you’re getting jealous of our son.” Jaekyung grinned.

 

“Yeah, why? I deserve something for feeding you.” Seunghyun smirked.

 

Jaekyung bit her lip and stared at him. “What will I do with you? You’re so childish.”

 

Seunghyun leaned closer to Jaekyung. “My lips are craving for something.”

 

Jaekyung chuckled. “I won’t kiss you.”

 

“Aisshh, why are you like this? You’re my wife,you should at-“ Seunghyun was whining when Jaekyung suddenly kissed him.

 

“There, now stop whining.” Jaekyung smiled and looked back at Jaehyun who was staring at them. He giggled. “He shouldn’t see those things.”

 

“Jaehyun should get used to that.” Seunghyun grinned. “Tell Omma Appa said I love you, now tell Omma to tell Appa I love you.” Seunghyun told Jaehyun.

 

Jaekyung gazed at Seunghyun with a confused expression. “You’re hopeless.” She laughed.

 

“Yah! Who’s hopeless? Do you want me to punish you?” Seunghyun told Jaekyung.

 

“I’ve been punished already since the day we met.” Jaekyung laughed.

 

Seunghyun held Jaekyung’s chin. “Well then, if you want a little reward you have to tell me you love me.”

 

“Does that mean I could go home at midnight?” Jaekyung asked.

 

“No, that’s impossible. I’ll buy you a new bear since Jaehyun already owned yours.” Seunghyun smugged.

 

“Hmm, Okay then.” Jaekyung nodded, pulling Seunghyun’s hand off her chin. “I love you, you immature, childish, crazy Choi Seunghyun.”

 

“Yah!” Seunghyun yelled. Jaehyun suddenly giggled once again. “Don’t tell me you agree with your omma? Your Appa isn’t like that, don’t listen to her.” He looked at Jaehyun “You’re so dead, I won’t let you sleep later.” He told Jaekyung.

 

“What did I do?” Jaekyung pouted. Seunghyun carried Jaehyun and walked away from the garden. “We’ll punish Omma later, let’s go and clean.” Seunghyun laughed.

 

“Seunghyun!” Jaekyung ran after them.

 

**

 

I love you

You smile brighter than the sunset

Your two hands that embraced me

I love you, I love you

I promise that I will never leave you

I will always tell it to you

I love you

-WG's Saying I Love You

 

So, it’s finished! I hope everyone who reads this will give me their comments, I hope you like it!^^

 

@ohmyyoungbae ahaha, yes there’s a baby.. :D Thanks so much for reading this fic!!!^^

@u-knowkey I don’t know how to reply to that but thatnks for reading this fic!!^^

@Passion1 hahaha, there’s a little Seunghyun.. :3 hihi Thank you so much for reading this fic!

@proudvip hahaha! They have a baby.. :3 :D Thanks so much for reading this fic!

@kpopaddx_cj2 um, yes.. they made Jaehyun.. hahahhaha.. Thanks so much for reading this fic!

@neversayaye haahha it’s okay.. LOL..xD it’s only a baby though for now..:D Thanks for reading this fic!

@yenisvip12 yes, they are! :D yes it does.. well.. atleast it’s a happy ending.. :D Thanks so much for reading this fic..^^

 

@RiboSshi@kangana@JVIP13@lovis89@specialleeme@wtfelicia@millkkk_tee@pinkypn@rottintobreak@jan888@mizz_xikha@cchristina@marciaangela25@KatieLeeberg@blindgalz@renaiseuhyun84@MzChoiLee@spongey@xxkemiraxx@decembermouse@strawberry19@-min_ash-@sweetestrebel@pretty_jooyeon@TimeToShine@byullz and to everyone else who dropped their feedbacks here, thank you so much! You all made me inspired. Thank you for reading this fanfiction!

 

Author’s Note:

-Thank you for taking time to read this fic, for the subscribers, thank you!!!! And for all the commenters, thank you for always leaving ur comments! I’ll keep in mind all your usernames.. I just want to remember you all!! Thanks so much!! Really! Thank you for making this fic alive!!! It’s finished now. T^T I feel happy and sad. Thank you for making this successful. You all made me happy, and I hope I have done the same for you. Thank you for supporting it. I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

UNTIL NEXT TIME! KYA!*-*