Chapter 27 : Time To Love

It Started With A Debt

 

*He was staring at her as she walked towards the altar. She was so beautiful, wearing that white long, wedding dress as she smiled at him, it made him feel like everything around him doesn’t matter anymore. All he could think of was, she would be forever his after they vowed to each other.

 

It was like timeless as she finally stood beside him, her smile, priceless as she looked at him with bright eyes.

 

“Why are you staring like that to me?” She chuckled and bit her lip cutely.

 

He smiled and held her hand,  “Jaekyung, I can’t wait already ‘till you’re officially mine so when the priest asked you, answer fast okay?”

 

“You’re too impatient!” she lightly pushed him.*

 

Seunghyun suddenly felt something hit his head.

 

“We’re in the middle of a meeting and you are sleeping!”

 

He opened his eyes, his grandma has just threw a ballpen to him. He rubbed his eyes and lifted his head lazily.

 

“Fine, I’ll let you go for now, leave before I wouldn’t be able to hold my anger anymore!” Seunghyun’s grandma said. Seunghyun quickly stood and left the room.

 

“Aisssh, ruining my dream, they could just continue the meeting while I’m sleeping.” He muttered to himself.

 

--

 

Three days has passed since the night incident with Changmin’s mom happened. Jaekyung wished Changmin’s mom would just forget about getting rid of her, and forget about pressuring his son. She was worried with Changmin, specially at the thought of his mother making him marry someone else, Changmin should only marry the one he loves, he deserves it. She sighed.

 

She heard someone knocked on the door. She put down the plates that she was piling in place, she has just done washing the dished. She opened the door.

 

“Not again!” Jaekyung stomped her feet. It was some delivery men bringing packages. For the past two days she has been receiving a new television, then a new microwave delivered at night.

 

“Sorry to disturb you miss, we are just doing our job.” One of the delivery men said as he carried a small box with him.

 

“What is it now? Will you tell him that I don’t want anymore of that!” Jaekyung hissed. “That Choi Seunghyun, what does he think he’s doing?”

 

“Sorry, we’re just doing our job, thank you for receiving the package, have a nice day!” the delivery men walked out fastly.

 

“Yah! Bring this back to him!” She sighed, she picked up the package and opened it. It was a new camera, same as what Changmin has given her.

 

Jaekyung screamed. “I can’t take this anymore!! This has to end!” she went to her bedroom to change.

 

--

 

Seunghyun went back to his house. He found his mom sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading a magazine. When she saw her son, she quickly closed the magazine, and threw it on the sofa and walked passed Seunghyun, not even talking or greeting him.

 

“Wow, your mom’s surely mad at you.” Jaejoong came and saw what happened.

 

Seunghyun sat on the sofa. “She’s so shallow, I can’t believe she’ll be mad because of that.”

 

Jaejoong sat as well, crossing his legs. “Well, if I was your mother, I don’t know how will feel if I found out that my anticipated wedding for my son is not gonna happen anymore.”

 

“Aissh, Jaekyung, she shouldn’t have said that.” Seunghyun sighed.

 

“What exactly did she say to your mom?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Well.. she told me just what Jaekyung said, ”

 

“I’m sorry Auntie, but I’m really not marrying your son.” Jaekyung looked down on the table, she and Seunghyun’s mom were eating in a fine restaurant.

 

“What do you mean? Dear, don’t tell me that. You love my son right?” Seunghyun’s mom said in a sweet tone.

 

Jaekyung sighed. “Yes, but, he’s he’s really in love with someone else! I saw him dating another girl, and they were very happy, holding hands. I mean, I already accepted it, so I guess, there’ll be no wedding anymore.” She lied, perfectly, so just Seunghyun’s mother won’t force her.

 

“What!!??” Jaejoong chuckled. “So you’re dating someone else?”

 

“Of course not! Jaekyung’s a liar! Aissh, I tried my best to tell my mother that they were all lies, but she won’t believe me already! And she’s so angry at me! She even would glare at me when she sees me! Jaekyung, she’ll pay for this..” Seunghyun hissed.

 

Jaejoong laughed. “I guess you just deserve that, you shouldn’t just say you’re gonna marry anyone just like that! Come on, marriage is a serious thing. And, how sure are you that Jaekyung would agree? Um, she must like Max, that’s why she told that to your mom.” He smirked.

 

Seunghyun threw a pillow at him, in which he dodged laughing. “Jaekyung, I’ll make her suffer for what she did! Aisssh, wait, Changmin, have you talked to him?”

 

“Well, yes, he’s always in the guest room, being some kind of an emo. Maybe he’s planning something. If I were in his shoes I would have just ran away as well. Just thinking of his mom makes me scared. She shouldn’t dictate her son’s life.” Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“Have you talked to him about Jaekyung?” Seunghyun furrowed his brows.

 

“Well, I once opened that, but he just stared blankly. I guess he blames himself for all Jaekyung has gone through everytime his mom would try to confront her.” Jaejoong said.

 

“I must bring Jaekyung back here at once, before his mother try to hurt her again. Last time I saw her yelling at Jaekyung telling her to leave far away from Seoul, that’s the time I think I should really get her back before she do something crazy.”  Seunghyun grimaced. His phone suddenly rang.

 

He answered it. “Okay! Okay I’ll be there! Aissh,”

 

“Who is it?” Jaejoong looked at him.

 

“It’s my grandma, telling me to go back to the hotel. What does she think of me? I’m getting tired as well!” Seunghyun stood.

 

--

 

Jaekyung went to Seunghyun’s house.

 

“Oh! Jaekyung, hello there!” Jaejoong approached her.

 

“Hi! Where’s Seunghyun?” Jaekyung roamed her eyes around the house.

 

“Oh, he went out with some y girls just before you came.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened. “He’s-he’s what?”

 

“I said he went out with some y girls just before you came! He said he’s gonna have fun tonight!” Jaejoong was struggling to hide his laughter.

 

“I see, I, well, I’ll just, you know, leave.” Jaekyung frowned then turned back to walk away when she heard Jaejoong laughing.

 

Jaekyung turned and looked at him with a confused expression.

 

“Sorry Jaekyung, it’s just, it’s really amusing me making you people jealous!” Jaejoong tried to compose himself, but his laughter was winning.

 

“What are you saying? I don’t understand?” Jaekyung brows furrowed.

 

“I was just kidding, he’s not with girls, don’t worry, he went to the hotel. Just go there, I bet he’s stuck in an office.” Jaejoong grinned.

 

“You’re crazy! Aigoo, I can’t believe I fell for that easily!” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Jaekyung!” someone moving downstairs called her, it was Changmin.

 

“Changmin oppa? What are you doing here?” Jaekyung looked at him.

 

“It’s a long story I-“ Changmin was pushed by Jaejoong.

 

“I think you should leave now Jaekyung, it’s getting dark, me and Max has something private to do.” Jaejoong smirked.

 

“Something private to do?” Jaekyung’s jaw dropped.

 

“What private thing to do! Yah! Hyung, why are you pushing me upstairs?” Changmin was trying to stop him.

 

“Everyone seems weird,” Jaekyung muttered as she head out of the house.

 

--

 

“Aissh, but my speed is faster how come I’m second!!!” Seunghyun was playing racing games inside an office alone.

 

“No, miss please don’t come in the chairman said he couldn’t talk to anyone unless he’s finish with his work!” the secretary was trying to stop Jaekyung from entering, but she was so fast, in just a few second she was inside, in front of Seunghyun’s table.

 

“Oh! What brought you here?” He gazed at Jaekyung. “Um, please, it won’t take long.” He told the secretary, she bowed and closed the door.

 

“I don’t need this, and will you stop bringing unnecessary things to my apartment!! I don’t need them!” Jaekyung put the camera on the table, glaring at Seunghyun.

 

“Why? You’re so full of pride I just want to-“ Seunghyun was saying, when he got cut off.

 

“Help me?” Jaekyung raised her eyebrow. She sighed. “I don’t need your help. And for your information, I don’t need your presence as well. I don’t know why you’re still ruining my life! Aren’t you satisfied yet? Choi Seunghyun, let’s not see each other anymore. There’s nothing else we should talk about, my debt’s paid.”

 

“Why are you saying this? Are you drunk?” Seunghyun stood.

 

“No, I’m not. I just couldn’t find a reason why we should still see each other. Just go live your life, and I’m going to live mine.” Jaekyung turned to walk but Seunghyun held her wrist.

 

“What’s happening to you?” He was confused right now. Perplexed of what she was saying.

 

Jaekyung turned and looked at him. “Before you used me for my uncle’s debt, I am a normal, commoner person living in a small apartment, my life was less crazy that time, and now that the debt’s paid, I wanted to go back to my old life, so, just forget every thing that happened.” She pulled her hand off and went out.

 

Jaekyung wiped her eyes as tears attempted to pour down. She just wanted to end this, she was getting tired of trying to hold on what she feels about him. She thought that every day that Seunghyun smiles at her, every time he goes to see her, she just felt her feelings go stronger, and it would make it hard for her to live without him in the end. She couldn’t bear getting hurt more. She couldn’t bear loving him hidingly.  

 

She swiftly entered the elevator and turned to look at the transparent wall, she could see the bright lights of Seoul from above.

 

She heard something that disrupted the elevator door from closing, she turned and saw Seunghyun, he stopped the door from closing, and he went inside as well. He landed both his hands on Jaekyung’s shoulder as he stood in front of her.

 

“I can’t do that Jaekyung.” Seunghyun’s deep, husky voice echoed on Jaekyung’s ears.

 

“Just do it before I go crazy…” Jaekyung looked away.

 

“Before you go crazy? I envy you, you’re still on your right mind, but me, I’m already insane.” Seunghyun looked straight into Jaekyung’s eyes.

 

“I don’t understand what you’re saying.” Jaekyung was still looking away. She tried pulling his hands off her but failed.

 

“Jaekyung, I just-“ Seunghyun was cut off when the elevator door opened. He sighed.

 

“Please use the other elevator, we’re trying to fix something here.” He said politely then pressed the button to close the door again.

 

When the door was closed, he continued. “Jaekyung, I can’t let you go, I can’t do that, not now, not now ‘cause I think-“ then again, the door opened.

 

“Please use the other elevator, thank you.” he lightly bowed. The people were looking at them in uncertainty. Seunghyun waited for the door to close.

 

“Why can’t you just leave me!? Aren’t you satisfied with what you’ve done? Do you stil want me to work for you?!” Jaekyung shouted at him.

 

“It’s not that..” Seunghyun said in a low tone.

 

“Then what?! I have a life too, I have to live it, I can’t just-“

 

“I can’t because I love you!” Seunghyun was looking straight into Jaekyung’s eyes, it made her heart beat faster, like it would explode any second. She thought she might have heard him wrong.

 

“Stop these silly jokes, it’s not working now.” Jaekyung tried to remain calm.

 

“I’m not kidding, I can’t let you go, I think I’ve gone crazy!”

 

Jaekyung faked a laugh. “That’s so funny of you trying to ad-“

 

He has pressed his lips against her. Jaekyung was stunned, she seemed petrified at first, but after a few seconds, she gave up, her mind gave up, she closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly so they could share a passionate kiss. She has given up, she couldn’t hold it anymore, she love him. She put her hands behind his neck. Seunghyun landed his hands on her cheeks.

 

The elevator door opened again. The people saw them.

 

“Oh this couple, get a room!” One said.

 

“oh, wow..”

 

“Oh my goodness, please not in the elevator!”

 

The others were speechless.

 

Jaekyung realized the door was open, she pulled Seunghyun off but he didn’t let go, he was still kissing her.

 

“Oh, let’s just use another one..”

 

“I can’t believe I’m seeing something like this tonight, I’m already stressed and yet I’ll see something like this?”

 

People just left and went for the other elevator.

 

Jaekyung pushed Seunghyun harder. Seunghyun just moved back.

 

“What are you doing?!” Jaekyung screamed.

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “What am I doing? Or what are we doing? You kissed me back!”

 

Jaekyung bit her lip. “Well, I,” she looked away, uncertain of what to say.

 

They arrived at the first floor, the door opened and people were waiting outside.

 

Jaekyung quickly went out of the elevator. Seunghyun followed her.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung! Where are you going?” Seunghyun grabbed her arm.

 

“I’m going home.” She averted his eyes once again.

 

“But, what about what happened, I mean,” Seunghyun couldn’t asked her properly, he wished to ask if she and him were officially together.

 

“Let’s just see each other tomorrow, I have to go home. I guess,” She half-smiled.

 

“But what about-“

 

“This necklace says it all.” Jaekyung waved the pendant that was hanging on her neck.

 

“What? I don’t get it.” Seunghyun pouted.

 

“I-am-Seunghyun’s-Property.” Jaekyung smiled and swiftly ran away.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung!” Seunghyun couldn’t help but grin. He was standing there smiling widely like an idiot.

 

“You left what I asked you to do and made a scandal in the elevator?” He turned and saw his grandma glaring at him.

 

“Oh, that’s not what it looks like, we’re-“

 

“Finish what I was asking you to do tonight or I won’t let you see her.” His grandma jokingly scolded him.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll finish it!” He quickly went back to the office.

 

--

 

So I updated chapter 27 :3 Confession! What you’ve all been waiting for!! <3 I hope I didn’t disappoint you in any way!  I so hope you like it, and I hope it makes you smile, through these moments, you know what I mean.. T^T

 

@renaiseuhyun84<3 I want them to get married as well..lol! ^^ Thank you for reading! ^^

@RiBoSshihihi! I want that too!! :D Thank you for reading!!

@JVIP13yes, she’s cruel to Jaekyung.. :/ haha, but let’s not worry since Seunghyun’s mom is nice to her! :D Thanks for reading!!

@ohmyyoungbaethank you! hihi, I guess the next chapter would be funny/sweet.. :D Thanks for reading!

@kanganahaha, she’s just so bad to Jaekyung!! xD yes, he did say smething to Jaekyung’s uncle.. <3 his mother I guess, will be in this story until the end for good! Haha.. Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2thanks!! :D next chap would have more moments of the two of them.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12haha, well, it’s still uncertain for now, but I guess, lol, I can’t say!! ^^ Thanks for reading!!

@neversayayeahihi, I love Seunghyun’s omma as well.. <3 thanks for reading!!

@proudvipthank you! I’m glad I was able to make you smile with this! Thanks for reading!!

@-min_ash-wow!! Thank you! thank you for subscribing and reading!! ^^

 

-Thank you for all who reads this story. For the subscribers, and for the new ones. Specially for the commenters! Thank you for always leaving your feedbacks! They really motivate me to continue on. I love you!! ^^ #wesupportdaesung