Chapter 31 : I Want To Wait

It Started With A Debt

 

1 month..

 

 

2 months..

 

 

3 months..

 

 

4 months..

 

 

5 months..

 

 

Yes, 5 months it has been. Exactly 5 months and 3 days has passed. 5 months and 3 days, and the world was still revolving. 5 months and 3 days and people were still busily doing their own business. 5 months and 3 days, too many has changed. It was already summer.

 

Seunghyun’s mother went to his room to wake him up. “Seunghyun, you have to wake up already.”

 

Seunghyun groaned, he slightly opened his eyes and rubbed it. “What time is it?”

 

“It’s actually 8:05 am and you’re late for your meeting.” His mother sighed. “Get up now, don’t keep the directors waiting.” She went out of his room and saw Jaejoong walking. He stopped and greeted her with a smile.

 

“Auntie, good morning!” Jaejoong waved and continued walking, he suddenly stopped and looked back at Seunghyun’s mom. “Auntie, have you seen my leather bag? I left it in the living room last night and it’s gone now.”

 

“Oh, I already put it in your room, haven’t you seen it? It’s there in your desk.” Seunghyun’s mother smiled.

 

Jaejoong nodded. “Ohh, okay, thanks! And your son, how’s he?”

 

“Well, doing fine, for now.”  Seunghyun’s mom sighed.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll join him next time he drinks!” Jaejoong winked then walked away.

 

It’s been 5 months since Jaekyung left, and yes, Seunghyun hasn’t found her. The day after she left he went to her apartment, he was about to pick her up, but when he knocked on the door, it was only her uncle who was there. Jaekyung’s uncle told him she has left at midnight. Seunghyun kept asking her uncle where she has gone, and yet he won’t say anything. Seunghyun dashed inside the apartment and went straight to her room screaming, “Jaekyung! Jaekyung get out there, we have to go somewhere!” but when he opened her room, nothing was there, but only two things, left on the desk, the necklace Seunghyun gave her, and a piece of paper. Written in it were only few words:, I think I really didn’t love you in the first place. I already left so don’t look for me anymore. He was too devastated, that was supposed to be the day he would be proposing to her. He broke down, sitting on the floor of her room, leaning on the wall. He crampled the paper and clasped on the necklace. He couldn’t believe it, he thought it must have been a dream, a nightmare. Jaekyung’s uncle couldn’t do anything but stared blankly on the walls of the apartment, he felt sorry for him, he wanted to really tell him where Jaekyung went, yet he cared for his niece as well.

 

 Seunghyun called someone to give him information from the airport.

 

The person he called, called back telling a person named Kwon Jaekyung has left for Singapore that midnight, and he told nothing else. Since that time, Seunghyun has hired someone to look for her there. Unfortunately, it seemed like she hasn’t really stayed there for a long time.

 

He couldn’t believe what has happened, it was all good, it all sounded real, and yet she has to just leave like that? He thought she owed him even an explanation, she couldn’t just leave like that. Changmin knew about that as well, and he even helped Seunghyun to look for Jaekyung, unfortunately, even if they joined force, they still failed in finding her immediately.

 

When it was Jiyoung and Daesung’s wedding, he just attended the church, and left after that, not going to the reception anymore, he was too depressed, seeing a happy couple getting married like that, while he was left alone, and he didn’t even know why.

 

His grandma has appointed him as the President of their hotel. His grandma never mentioned Jaekyung since then.

 

Oftentimes, when Seunghyun has free time, he would drink at night in his club, or at any other clubs around, alone. Until one time, Changmin just came in the scene and drank with him. It seemed like they finally has gotten along better than before. Sometimes Seunghyun would even call Changmin and ask him if he wanted to drink with him, and Changmin would agree.

 

At night, when Seunghyun goes home drunk, his mom would assist him to his room, sometimes it was Jaejoong. Seunghyun would lay down on his bed. There was a time when Jaejoong saw him talking to a bear, as if it was Jaekyung. It was the bear Jaekyung has given him, the one from the amusement park.

 

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that? You think you could just go away? I’ll find you, and if I do, you’re so dead!” Seunghyun held the bear, gripping it harshly. “You’re really dead, you get that! I’ll make sure you wouldn’t be able to even move an inch away from me!” he said drunkily.

 

 Jaejoong found it funny at first, he even snickered at Seunghyun but then it happened to all the nights he was drunk, he would talk to the bear. Jaejoong thought Seunghyun has gone mental, but he somehow understood what’s happening.

 

There was even a night when Jaejoong just watched Seunghyun from the door as he talked to the bear. “You, you lied to me..I swear if I find you, you’ll pay for making me miserable..” He even tied the bear on the headboard of his bed and he put the necklace in it saying, “Now, you can’t go away.” Jaejoong found that funny and weird at the same time. The next morning Seunghyun woke up he also found it strange why the bear was tied, when he asked Jaejoong he just laughed at him and said, “You were the one who did that last night!” Seunghyun just looked at Jaejoong in confusion, yet he just left the bear like that all the time since then.

 

Jaejoong has bought a new home, but Seunghyun’s mother asked him a favor if he could stay. “Please stay here for a while, I mean, my son needs someone right now.” Jaejoong didn’t bother.

 

Jiyong and the others could see Seunghyun’s condition as well. When they hang out with him, Seunghyun would laugh, joke with them, but sometimes they could feel he was faking it. Youngbae even suggested introducing new women to Seunghyun. Unfortunately, when girls were around, Seunghyun didn’t even dare to talk to them. Jiyong and the others have planned to find Jaekyung as well.

 

Sometimes when they were gathering together, and Daesung has Jiyoung by his side, while Seungri has Minhee, Seunghyun would feel a flicker of envy, yes, Jaekyung should have been by his side. But for no apparent reason, she’s gone.

 

--

 

Now he was still living like as if everything’s normal, although inside, he was still waiting, waiting for the time he would see Jaekyung, the time she would explain why she suddenly left, the time that she’ll go back to him.

 

He was doing well managing their hotel, he was living up to what Jaekyung said that last time he saw her face, “I know you’ll do good managing your hotel, And, good thing you don’t get fights with other men anymore. Don’t ever get into fight, it’ll just ruin your handsome face!”  He promised to himself, that he’ll find her, no matter what it takes, although he wished it wouldn’t take a year for him to do that, the pain was starting to get unbearable.

 

--

 

“Urghh, I feel like I’ll have a headache!” Seunghyun buried his face on the table, he was in his office, the meeting has ended. Someone has entered the room without even knocking, it was Hana.

 

“Oppa, I bought you food, I’m sure you’re hungry.” She sat on the sofa.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun sighed. Hana would occasionally go and see him, and somehow, he didn’t know if he’ll feel good or irritated.

 

“I’m sure you’re having a hard time, so I wanted to give you good food, you should eat or you’ll get sick.” Hana was fixing the food.

 

“Thanks, but I want to be alone for now.” Seunghyun said.

 

Hana glared at him. “You want to be alone? That’s what you always say to me! I bet if your friends were the one who enters here, you’ll even entertain them.”

 

Seunghyun was sighing, he was trying to control himself from bursting his anger at her, he was having a head ache and he didn’t want to start a fight. “Just leave.”

 

Hana stood. “You still think of her, is that why you want to be alone?” Seunghyun looked at her. “You still hope she’ll come back? If she still loves you, she must have done that already long ago! And she shouldn’t even have left you at the first place! She’s not worth it!”

 

 Seunghyun couldn’t control himself anymore. “Leave! Now!” He shouted at Hana.

 

She nodded. “Yes I will, and I wish you won’t be able to find her, she’ll just ruin your life more.” She said before leaving, slamming the door.

 

Seunghyun covered his face with his hands. He was trying to calm himself down.

 

--

 

Seunghyun’s mom went to the hotel to see how her son was doing when she suddenly bumped to Hana.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Seunghyun’s mom said looking at the girl who was just looking down. “Oh, Hana! It’s you! What are you doing here?”

 

“I just visited Seunghyun oppa, but he just wanted me to leave.” Hana grimaced.

 

“Really?” Seunghyun’s mom sighed. “He must be pressured, that’s why. I hope you’ll just let it go for now, okay?” she patted Hana’s shoulder before continued walking.

 

She entered Seunghyun’s office and saw him staring at something on his phone. “Are you okay?”

 

Seunghyun smiled at his mom. “Yes, I’m fine, what brought you here?”

 

“I just want to see how you’ve been doing.” Is mom sat on the sofa, gazing at her son worriedly. “Seunghyun, do you want to talk about Jaekyung? Just let it out, I’ll listen.”

 

Seunghyun felt his heart ache for a while, hearing Jaekyung’s name. No one has ever mentioned her name since she left. He stood from the chair and walked to the sofa, sitting beside his mom.

 

--

 

“Oh wow, Chaeryung you look beautiful in that dress!” Jaejong was staring at his girlfriend. They were in Jaejoong’s restaurant.

 

“Of course, you gave this dress to me.” Chaeryung smiled. “Wait, I’ll just fix the flowers I bought this morning.”

 

Jaejoong smiled at her. He turned and saw someone just entered the restaurant, it was Changmin.

 

“Oh! What are you doing here Max!” Jaejoong smiled at him as he walked closer. Changmin waved and settled himself on an empty table.

 

Jaejoong sat as well.

 

“I just wanted to see your restaurant, you didn’t even invite me here.” Changmin said.

 

Jaejoong chuckled. “Sorry! I thought you’re very busy that you’ll reject my invitations. And, is that what really brought you here?”

 

“Well, I wanted to thank you, and Seunghyun for helping me escape from the wedding.” Changmin sneered.

 

Jaejoong and Seunghyun has helped Changmin two weeks ago. His mother has arranged a wedding for him, and since Changmin didn’t know what to do, he just let it go and continue, but being the tricky and crazy guys they were, Jaejoong and Seunghyun planned a way to make him escape right before the wedding ceremony, making Changmin’s mom really mad. But in the end, Changmin’s mom gave up, and just apologized to the other party for the mess her son has made.

 

“Well, I think you owe us!” Jaejoong laughed. His phone suddenly rang, he looked into who was calling and took a glance to Changmin.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

 “Yeah, yeah, what is it?

 

“Okay, just stay there, don’t get yourself noticed, I’ll call you later I’m talking to someone. Okay.” Jaejoong hung up.

 

“Who is it?” Changmin looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Nothing, just some friend of mine.” Jaejoong half-smiled and called a waiter to ask for food.

 

“A friend? You’re telling a friend to don’t get himself noticed?” Changmin raised his eyebrow.

 

--

 

Updated! Okay, this is one of the few melancholic chapters in this fic, don’t worry, the next ones won’t be that dramatic..xD And, you’ll soon find out where Jaekyung is.. ^^ I promise you, it won’t be the way you imagined it, sad..dramatic.. =) you’ll see in the upcoming chapters! xD

 

@renaiseuhyun84ahihi, we’ll know soon why she suddenly left.. xD lol! Let’s go kill her!! >=) Thanks for reading!

@xxkemiraxxwe’ll know soon why she left!!^^ Thanks for reading!!^^

@marciaangela25ahihi, we’ll find out soon why she suddenly left!! :3 Thanks for reading! And leaving a comment! I think it’s the first time I have read yours..hihi!^^

@proudvipwahahaha! Sorry! LoL I shouldn’t be saying something like that in this wholesome fic, but oh well! Sometimes my imagination is..lol..xD hehehhee..We’ll find out soon where she went and why.. :3 Thanks for reading!

@RiBoSshiahaha, yeah, Hana’s such a bad girl.. :/ oh well.. hehe.. Thanks for reading!

@rottintobreakaww..>.< she left.. T^T we’ll see what will happen..:3 Thanks for reading!

@u-knowkeywe’ll know where she went soon!^^ yes, things were just really getting better.. :/ Thanks for reading!

@jan888she left him.. T^T But we’ll see soon what will happen!! :3 Thanks for reading!

@MzChoiLeeyea, it must have been ‘cause of Hana…we’ll see..xD Thanks for reading!

@wtfeliciayes she did left.. :/ and Seunghyun has gone crazy somehow..lols..xD Thanks for reading!

@Passion1oh, it’s here, how seunghyun responds to her leaving..:/ well.. let’s just hope they’ll see each other soon! xD Thanks for reading!

@kanganayah!!! Hehehhee, I missed you and your comments!! Kekeke..:3 it’s okay! xD yes, she did left him.. it’s kinda ironic ‘cause they’re just starting out.. hehe.. we’ll see how it goes for the next chapters!^^ Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddcx_cj2aww..>.< she left already..T^T but we’ll find out what would happen next.. ^^ soon! Thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for everyone who reads this fic! For those who subscribed. Specially for those who never gets tired of leaving their comments, thank you so much for giving me inspiration to continue! ^^