Chapter 30 : Beautiful Goodbye

It Started With A Debt

 

“I am asking you again, what are your plans? Do you still have plans to get married with her?” Seunghyun’s grandma narrowed her eyes at Seunghyun. They were in his grandma’s hotel office.

 

“I said it will be in a few months, I just have to fix some things.” Seunghyun looked away.

 

“It seems like you are not even arranging anything! Do you think marriage is a play!” His grandma stood from her seat.

 

“Aissh, we can’t do it next month because Daesung’s getting married as well!” Seunghyun scratched his head.

 

His grandma sighed. “I’ll ask some people to organize it, I’ll tell them to talk to you. Now leave.”

--

 

It’s been 4 days since Hana talked to Jaekyung, and it seemed like Jaekyung didn’t bother to take whatever she said seriously. She and Seunghyun were still happily seeing each other. Changmin has called her telling her he was fine. Though Changmin’s voice was sincere, she knew he’s still having a hard time.

 

“Sorry! Am I late?” Jaekyung went to the table were Jiyoung was sitting. They met each other in a restaurant.

 

“No, it’s okay, I just came as well.” Jiyoung smiled at her. Jaekyung sat.

 

“So, you’re getting married!!” Jaekyung grinned at Jiyoung.

 

“Yes, I’m very happy and nervous at the same time.” Jiyoung breathed heavily.

 

“Here’s your order mam, “ the waiter approached their table and put the dishes on the table.

 

“Sorry Jaekyung, I already ordered, I’m very hungry since I had a lot of things to fix, you know, our wedding day’s pretty close!” Jiyoung sipped on her beverage.

 

“It’s okay, so why did you want to meet me?” Jaekyung smiled at Jiyoung.

 

“Because I’ll be giving you personally my invitation, well, that’s for you and Seunghyun oppa!” Jiyoung handed Jaekyung an envelope. Jaekyung let out a forced smile.

 

--

 

The next day.

 

“Why so sudden? Why did we go here? And what are you wearing?” Seunghyun met Jaekyung in an amusement park, different from the one they went before. Jaekyung was wearing a red coat, shorts and brown boots, making her show her smooth legs. She lightly curled her hair. She actually fixed herself for the day, for him.

 

“Why? You don’t like? It’s not everytime I’ll wear something like this.” Jaekyung smiled.

 

“Aissh, what if other guys hit on you? And what is that?” Seunghyun pointed to a paper bag that Jaekyung was holding.

 

“Secret! You’ll find out soon! Let’s go! It’s my treat today!” Jaekyung dragged Seunghyun. He found her weird at first when she suddenly called him early in the morning and told him she wanted to go to an amusement park, but then he smiled as he saw Jaekyung beside him, all happy.

 

They went to different rides that it took them three hours.

 

“Let’s go to the booths!” They went to a huge toy vending machine first.

 

Jaekyung quickly put a token and started maneuvering the controller.

 

“What are you planning to get?” Seunghyun gazed at her, he crossed his arms.

 

“Um, I think the teddy bear with the pink dress is cute.” Jaekyung smiled, still focused on what she was doing.

 

It took her two more tokens before she finally grabbed it. She jumped in bliss when she snapped it.

 

“I got it! I got it!” Jaekyung grinned.

 

“Pssh, I could just buy you one, and even larger than that.” Seunghyun said, staring at the bear.

 

“It’s not for me, it’s for you.” Jaekyung said.

 

“For me? What will I do with that?” Seunghyun scoffed.

 

“This will serve as a mini Jaekyung! So when I’m not around, just talk to her.” Jaekyung said.

 

“Pffft, why would I do that? I’m not crazy like you! Aissh, and I don’t need that!” Seunghyun walked off.

 

“Yah! Aigoo this guy..” Jaekyung quickly walked to reach him and she swiftly held his hand. Seunghyun looked at her, as if surprised.

 

“Why?” Jaekyung smiled at him.

 

“You’re weird today.” Seunghyun chuckled, holding her hand tighter.

 

“Let’s eat! I’m very hungry.” Jaekyung pouted. “Where do you want to eat? It’s still my treat!”

 

Seunghyun thought hard. “Hmm, should we try in a ramen house?”

 

Jaekyung nodded. “Okay then!”

 

--

 

“Jaekyung..” Seunghyun looked at her, they were now eating in a ramen house.

 

“Hmm?” Jaekyung said as she was eating her ramen.

 

“Nothing.” He actually wanted to open the marriage topic again.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot, Jiyoung gave me the invitation for their wedding!” Jaekyung brought out the invitation.

 

“I wonder what should we give them?” Seunghyun said, checking on the invitation.

 

“Just think of that later, why won’t you eat that ramen, it will get cold!” Jaekyung hissed.

 

--

 

“Sorry, we could have taken the whole day but I don’t know why my grandma called me, Aissh, she’s a nuisance.” Seunghyun frowned. They were walking to Jaekyung’s apartment.

 

“It’s okay.” Jaekyung said. She stopped. She looked around, and good thing there were no people around. It was around 5 in the afternoon, and the sunset was almost visible.

 

“Choi Seunghyun,” She stood in front of him. Seunghyun just gave her a what-is-it expression.

 

“I know you’ll do good managing your hotel.” Jaekyung smiled faintly. “And, good thing you don’t get fights with other men anymore. Don’t ever get into fight, it’ll just ruin your handsome face!” She stuck her tongue out.

 

“Why are you suddenly so random?” Seunghyun chuckled. “You’re-“

 

She silenced him by cupping his face, placing her lips against his. Seunghyun was surprised but he closed his eyes, kissing her back. It was like time has stopped, the wind blowing slightly brushed against their skin.

 

Jaekyung moved back. She smiled at Seunghyun. “I love you.”

 

Seunghyun smiled back. “I love you too.”

 

Jaekyung picked up the paper bag and teddy bear from the floor and handed it to Seunghyun. “I’m fine here, just go and take a taxi already before your grandma calls you again.”

 

“But I’ll just walk you home.” Seunghyun protested.

 

“No, I’m fine, the apartment’s already near.” Jaekyung said.

 

Seunghyun looked at what’s in the paper bag.

 

“I baked that last night, that’s the most delicious cake I think I had ever baked.” Jaekyung grinned.

 

“Pssh, we’ll see about that when I taste it later.” Seunghyun smirked. “I’ll leave now, um, wait, tomorrow, I’ll pick you up, we’ll go somewhere, it’s my turn okay?”

 

Jaekyung nodded. “Okay!”

 

“Okay, I’ll just call you later!” He waved at her before turning his back and walked off.

 

Jaekyung stared at him, holding her tears, she smiled as she gazed at him. Seunghyun suddeny turned and looked at her, he was smiling.

 

Jaekyung gestured him to go. “Choi Seunghyun! I love you!”

 

She could see Seunghyun laughed. He waved again and turned and walked away.

 

--

 

“What are you doing here? You’re just popping out of nowhere!” Seunghyun saw Jaejoong in the hotel, just roaming around.

 

“Well, I was kinda bored, and, how’s our plan, did you tell Jaekyung?” Jaejoong sneered.

 

“Yeah, I told her, I hope she agrees this time.” Seunghyun smiled to himself.

 

“Well, it’s not like a random proposal, I’ll be there, I’ll watch you get rejected.” Jaejoong laughed. Seunghyun lightly pushed him.

 

“That’s not gonna happen hyung! I’ll make sure she’ll agree this time.”

 

--

 

“Dongwook called, he said he’ll be able to pick you up in the airport when you got there.” Jaekyung’s uncle told her as soon as she got home.

 

“Okay, thanks. I’ll just fix my things.” Jaekyung walked to her room.

 

“Are you sure about this Jaekyung?” Her uncle seemed to be very concerned.

 

“Yeah, I’ve made up my mind already.”

 

“But it’s too fast, just think of it first thoroughly.” Her uncle walked to her room, he stared at her as she fixed her luggage, folding her clothes and putting them in. She double checked her passport and her plane ticket.

 

“I made up my mind uncle, if he asks you where I went, please don’t tell him no matter what, or, just tell him other places.” Jaekyung wiped her tears.

 

“Jaekyung, you don’t have to do this, whatever it is that made you settle to this decision, I think you should at least-“

 

“I’ve made my decision, and it’s not changing.” Jaekyung wore off the necklace Seunghyun gave her. She stared at it for a while. Her heart’s literally aching,the drastic pain made her shed more tears as she thought of not seeing his smile anymore, his voice, his eyes, she sighed thinking how insane she must have become.

 

--

 

Updated Chapter 30! T^T I think I was about to cry when I was typing this.. T^T oh well, that’s included in the story so I have to put it no matter what.. T^T Oh well.. T^T

 

@MzChoiLeeHana is the girl who likes Seunghyun and Hana’s mother wanted them to get married, in one of the chapters Hana’s mother even talked to Seunghyun’s grandma..xD ahaha, well, she’s a real nuisance in the story..xD Thanks for reading!

@Passion1ahaha, we’ll see what would happen to her in the upcoming chapters!xD yeah.. :/ I feel sad as well, I feel like the characters has lived to me already..LOL.. Thanks for reading!

@decembermouseyes, I think they’ll always be in the stories..xD lol.. thanks for reading!

@RiBoSshiahaha, yes she really needs, she’s so bad.. :/ Thanks for reading!

@pinkypnyes, she’s stupid..haha.. but I am not sure leaving was what Hana told her..xD Thanks for reading!

@u-knowkeyahihi, maybe Hana is just a common name? hehe, Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2yes she’s a bad.. well..lol aw.. >.< but Jaekyung didn’t open it to Seunghyun.. =( Thanks for reading!

@wtfeliciahaha! xD yes, she should just marry a bear..lols..xD yes he will really be mad when he finds out..xD he has to find out..xD ahihi, yeah, his mom’s really kind and enthusiastic!xD Thanks for reading!

@proudvipyes, hana was mentioned before..:3 she likes Seunghyun, their families are like friends..xD haha, yes, Seunghyun should just handcuffed her forever so she won’t be able to leave..LOL what was I thinking? =P haha..xD Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbaeahaha..xD oh well, she’ll get what she deserves someday..xD Thanks for reading!

@JVIP13ahaha! 100 chapters!! xD I’ll really do my best to make the ending worth it.. :D yes, she doesn’t deserve Seunghyun..>=( hehe.. Thanks for reading!

@spongeyahahaha! XD she’ll get what she deserves soon..LOL.. thanks for reading!

@neversayayeahaha, yes she is..xD lols.. thanks for loving it! Thanks for reading! xD

 

-Thank you for everyone who reads this story, for all those who subscribes, and specially for those who never gets tired of leaving their feedbacks, thank you for inspiring and motivating me to continue. Thank you!