Chapter 15 : Spilling What's in the Heart

It Started With A Debt

 

“No, I mean Choi Seunghyun. That night that you were drunk, what you said, it seemed you like him, so, Jaekyung, tell me, do you like him?” Minhee eyed Jaekyung.

 

Jaekyung stared blankly at her drink as she moves the straw in a circular motion. Then she sighed. “I don’t like him, why would I like the person who’s giving me a hard time? The person who has taken away my normal life? That’s, that’s impossible.”

 

“Don’t lie to me Jaekyung, I am your best friend for like more than 10 years. I know you well. You haven’t fallen in love ever since, and now you are acting strange whenever it’s him we talk about. Your words that night, I believe you like him.” Minhee gazed at Jaekyung.

 

“I don’t know Minhee, I am not sure of what I am feeling, but one thing’s for sure, I think I’m going crazy. No matter how I wanted to hate him, I don’t know why when I see him smile, I feel like I’ll just lose myself.” Jaekyung covered her face with her hands. She was in a total confused state.

 

Jaekyung, it seems like you haven’t realize it yet. One day you will. While you keep on denying it, it just shows more. Minhee thought.

 

“It doesn’t matter what I feel about him, if it’s hatred, infatuation, love, disgust. I don’t care, I just wanted to pay my uncle’s debt and leave him. I-I’m not someone for him. I’m just an ordinary, poor person. I even don’t have anything to boast. I don’t deserve someone like him, he’s rich, and he’s good looking, he’ll be successful someday. While me, I don’t even know what my future will be.” Tears were forming on Jaekyung’s eyes, she rubbed her eyes with her hands before the tears could even fall down.

 

“Jaekyung don’t say that it’s not-“

 

“Why? Am I not telling the truth? Minhee, I am right. I am so good for nothing. And what’s happening to me now? I’ve been someone property. I’ve been working to pay for my uncle’s debt. Someone like me, I don’t deserve to love. So whatever it is that I am feeling, I won’t bother thinking what it is, I don’t want get hurt more. How could someone like him want me? He’s just keeping me for fun and I don’t get it why I just let him do that..” Jaekyung was holding back her tears, but her eyes were visibly red.

 

“Jaekyung..” Minhee sighed.

--

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun asked Jiyong who has just entered his room and sat on the bed.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to greet you advance happy birthday!” Jiyong grinned.

 

“Pfft, I don’t think you went here for that! After all, I don’t feel like it’s going to be my birthday ‘cause that old woman has given me a responsibility for a launching in the hotel.” Seunghyun lay on his bed.

 

“Oh, wait, where’s Jaekyung? Did you let her leave already?” Jiyong looked at Seunghyun.

 

“No, she’s with her friend today.” Seunghyun looked at his watch.

 

“Oh, so you’re letting her go out alone? I thought you let her go already. It’s been months! What are you planning to do to her? Don’t tell me you already like her?” Jiyong smirked.

 

Seunghyun sat up quickly. “What? I don’t like her. I’m telling you, I’m just having some fun. She’s entertaining compared to the other girls I used to hang out with.”

 

“The girls you use to go out with before are usually the girls who go in the club. That would mean, you just get to hang out with them for one, two or three times. And you got Jaekyung for months. That’s just not like you. Tell me, you can’t let her go, do you?” Jiyong let out a devilish grin.

 

Seunghyun threw a pillow at him. “I’m still having fun, that’s why.” He lay back again on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

“You let her go out alone, who knows, she might just run away, or maybe she’ll go meet with some guys, or worst, she’s already kissing someone else on the streets, holding hands and then they’ll be like going to-“

 

Seunghyun threw another pillow at Jiyong, and another one, and a stuffed toy, he even tried to throw an alarm clock at him.

 

“Yah! What’s happening to you? I’m just trying to imagine things.” Jiyong chuckled. He was actually trying to see if Seunghyun likes Jaekyung.

--

 

“Okay, Changmin Oppa’s coming. He just sent me a message, he’s on his way.” Minhee and Jaekyung were waiting on a bench in a park. They were sitting quietly when they saw Changmin running to them.

 

“Sorry, I was half an hour late.” He stood in front of them panting.

 

“Treat us some ice cream since you’re late.” Jaekyung told him.

 

“Okay then, shall we go around the park?” He requested. Minhee and Jaekyung stood and they walked around.

 

“Oh wait,” Minhee stopped, someone was calling her. She answered the phone. “What? Why the hell is he there!!?? Okay, okay.” She hung up then she looked at both Jaekyung and Changmin. “I am sorry, I have to go back to the house, Seungri Oppa is there!” Minhee quickly ran to get a taxi.

 

“Who is Seungri?” Changmin asked Jaekyung. They were left alone.

 

“Oh, a friend.” She smiled. “Oh, there’s the ice cream stand! Let’s go there!” she dragged Changmin. “I want some double dutch flavored ice cream.” She told the ice cream man.

 

She get the ice cream, “Oh, he’s going to pay for it!” she pointed at Changmin then she walked.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung! This girl.” He paid the ice cream and ran to Jaekyung. He held Jaekyung’s hand. She looked at him, surprised.

 

“Why? Can’t I hold your hand already because of that guy?” Changmin asked.

 

“It’s not that, it’s been a while since we went out, just walking around the park.” She was eating her ice cream. “Like old days, you always treat me, then we’ll laugh at everything under the sun.”

 

“Then let’s bring back the old times!” he stopped walking and he let go of her hand. “Jaekyung, just go back, please.”

 

Jaekyung averted his eyes. “I can’t do that now. Don’t worry, everything will be back soon.” She faked a smile.

 

“Something’s happening Jaekyung, you just have to tell me so I can help you. Is there something that keeps you from leaving that guy?” he clenched his fist trying hard to control the anger forming in him.

 

“There’s nothing to worry about! Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” Jaekyung looked straight in Changmin’s eyes, she accidentally dropped her remaining ice cream.

 

“Do you really love him? How did you meet him? How did you end up being together? Does he know everything about you? Does he really love you? Jaekyung, I’m going insane! Tell me everything because it’s so complicated! I feel like you’re hiding something!” he was yelling at her. The people around were taking a glance at them, but they seem to have their own world that they didn’t care anymore. “Do you love him Jaekyung!!”

 

“Yes! Yes I love him and I think I’ll just go insane one day! I don’t know if I could still go back to my normal life without seeing him!” she was bursting into tears, she was crying in front of Changmin. All the words just came out from . “And you know what? It just hurts to accept the truth that soon I’ll have to leave him.” Her tears were endlessly flowing.

 

“Tell me you’re lying, tell me you’re just making this up!!” Changmin still has his fist clenched. He hated seeing Jaekyung crying. He hated every sad part of her.

 

“No, I’m not, of all the stories I could make up, this one’s real.” Jaekyung wiped her tears, but it’s useless, new tears just came out.

 

“Jaekyung, just tell me what’s happening!” he held her shoulders, shaking her. “I need to know everything!”

 

Jaekyung pulled his hands away. “I’ll leave now. Thanks for the treat, let’s meet again.” She started walking with tears infinitely flowing through her cheeks. Changmin held her wrist to stop her.

 

“I love you Jaekyung.” Changmin burst out. Jaekyung didn’t look back. She released her arm from his hold and continued walking, wiping her endless tears. Changmin was just standing behind her, frozen.

--

 

“Why are you here?” Minhee sat on the sofa with Seungri. They were in her house.

 

“I just have to tell you something. I knew already, that Changmin guy, he has hired someone to investigate about Seunghyun hyung, then how Jaekyung got there. You didn’t tell me, that Changmin guy is wealthy as well, my researcher said his parents own an electronics company. I’m trying to turn the results differently, but Minhee, I can only delay the time he gets to know the real thing, he’ll soon know it.” Seungri sighed.

 

“Should we tell Jaekyung? Or Seunghyun Oppa?” Minhee was getting nervous for her friend.

 

“I don’t know.” Seungri was deep in thought.

 

--

 

Jaekyung was walking on the side of the street when her phone rang. It was Seunghyun calling. She answered it.

 

“Where are you? Go back now.” His voice was nearly mad.

 

“I’m on my way, I’m just going to buy something.” She tried to compose herself since tears were still forming in her eyes.

 

“I’ll give you half an hour to go back, or I’ll punish you.” he hung up.

 

--

Jaekyung went back to Seunghyun’s house, she was an hour late already. She didn’t see him as she walked around the house. She quickly ran upstairs but she slipped on the sixth step causing her to fall off the stairs completely.

 

“Omo Jaekyung!!” she heard someone coming near her, it was Deuk.

 

Jaekyung whimpered, her back, and her legs hurt.

 

“Are you alright?” Deuk assisted her, he helped her to the living room and he made her sit on the couch.

 

“I’m okay, thanks!” Jaekyung was massaging her right leg. She bit her lip when she touched a part of her leg, a bruise was forming. “Where’s Seunghyun?” she asked Deuk.

 

“Oh, he’s upstairs with Jiyong hyung. Jaekyung, I think you’re in-“ Deuk was talking when someone broke off.

 

“Trouble.” Seunghyun walked to them, he sat on the sofa and crossed his legs. Jiyong came as well and he sat on the other couch.

 

“Why am I in trouble?” Jaekyung looked at Deuk then back at Seunghyun.

 

“You said you’ll go with Minhee, but someone told me he saw you with a guy. SO, since when did Minhee become a guy?” Seunghyun’s expression was serious.

 

“I was with Minhee, we meet with Changmin oppa, but then Seungri called Minhee so she left us.” Jaekyung smiled.

 

“And you were with him, holding hands?” Seunghyun narrowed his eyes. Jiyong was smiling widely, he thought of his imagination that has come true.

 

“That was only in a few minutes, and why would I have to explain to you?” Jaekyung rolled her eyes.

 

“You-Aissh, I won’t let you go out for a long time, that’s your punishment.” Seunghyun stick his tongue out.

 

“What!!??” Jaekyung stood. “No! How about my work?”

 

“Then you can’t go in the café. That’s your fault!” He smirked.

 

“No way! I have to work! How will I be able to pay you huh? I’ll go out no matter what.” Jaekyung walked out, she was planning to go out of the house.

 

“Yah! Where are you going? You can’t get out!” He followed her and he moved in front of her to block her way. “You’re so hard-headed! I told you, you can’t go out! Just try to step through that door and I’ll tie you up!” He gave her a deathly glare.

 

“I can’t just stay here! You’re being unfair! I did nothing wrong!” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“I’m not being unfair! I allowed you to go out with Minhee! But you even meet with that guy! Aissh, tell me what did you do huh? I bet you kissed him!” Seunghyun yelled at her.

 

“And what if I did?” Jaekyung raised her eyebrow.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widened. “You kissed him?”

 

“That’s none of your business already.” Jaekyung smirked.

 

“Did I tell you that you can go kiss some other guys!!?? You- Urghh! I don’t have any patience anymore!” Seunghyun covered his face with his hands. Jiyong and Deuk were just watching them.

 

“This is a free country! I’ll kiss anyone I want to kiss, if I kiss a stranger that was walking by that’s not any of your business anymore!” Jaekyung backfired.

 

“Really? Everything you do is my business ‘cause I own you!” He yelled at her

 

“Then tell me what you want me to do! Will you just please order me to kill myself!!!??” Jaekyung shouted back.

 

“Okay, you want me tell you what to do?” Seunghyun smirked. “Kiss me.” He leaned closer to Jaekyung until their faces were so close to each other. Jaekyung felt her heart racing. She pushed him.

 

“Why would I do that!!? I’d rather jump off a cliff!!” Jaekyung scoffed.

 

“I’m ordering you to kiss me!” He looked straight into Jaekyung’s eyes. She averted his eyes.

 

“I won’t!” Jaekyung started walking away when Seunghyun held her wrist and turned her around, pulling her closer to him. “What are you-“ He put his one hand on the back of her head, the other hand,holding one of Jaekyung’s, then he leaned and kissed her. Jaekyung’s eyes widened, she tried to push him away, but his hand was stopping her head from leaning back. She moaned, trying to push him several times but she failed.

 

--

 

Deuk and Jiyong were watching them as they fight again. Then their eyes widened when Seunghyun kissed Jaekyung. Deuk covered his mouth, while Jiyong was grinning.

--

 

Seungri brought Minhee with him as they go to Seunghyun’s house.

 

“Hyung we’re he-“ he stopped when he saw what was happening. Minhee stopped as well. She rubbed her eyes to see if she was imagining things, but she wasn’t.

 

--

 

Kya! Updated chapter 15! Hihi.. I hope you like it!! ^^ I always want to end a chapter sweetly or with a funny scene. :DD too much for the drama at the start..xD

 

@yenisvip12 me too! I want a boyfriend like him! Lol..xD well, who doesn’t?? :3 thanks for reading!^^

@JVIP13 haha.. yeah, Harang so innocent! xD thanks for reading!^^

@kangana you’re right! Changmin asked too many questions..that made Jaekyung burst out the truth.. :3 about her feelings..xD hihi, the bday party is up next!! ^^ Yes, I think Hyun Joong will make an appearance, and some other new characters.. :3 thanks for reading!! ^^

@kpopaddx_cj2 hihi, she already said! But to Changmin.. :3 thanks for reading! ^^

@ohmyyoungbae hihi, I wanted to make it like a teaser that’s why I cut it there..xD Don’t worry, Jaekyung seem to ignore changmin’s confession, this time..hihi! hmm, she bought something before heading back so.. you’ll know in the next chapter!! Yeah, Harang is so cute! His mohawk hair like taeyang! Haha! Thanks for reading! ^^

@lovis89 thanks for finding that funny! I hope I had made you laugh with that!! xD thanks for reading! ^^

@pretty_jooyeon thank you for loving it!! Hihi, their bickering is one of the best highlights..lol! xD and I guess it would always stay.. :3 thanks for reading!!^^

 

Thank you so much for the readers of my story! For the awesome subscribers! I’ve gained new ones, thank you very much!! And for the incredible commenters, I love you!! ^^ I love reading your comments over and over again! It really uplifts me!! ^^ Take care everyone!^^ and let’s pray for Dae.. =)