Chapter 14 : Honey

It Started With A Debt

 

“Let’s go, they say there’s a market here right? We need to buy clothes before it gets dark.” Seunghyun laced his fingers on Jaekyung’s.

 

“Hm, excuse me, where exactly is the market? We will just have to buy clothes for the night.” Seunghyun asked a girl who seem to just got back from school.

               

“Ah, yes, you can actually walk to it, it’s not too far. Just straight ahead in that road, then it’s going to be visible since it’s full of lights and people.” She said smiling at them.

 

“Okay, thank you then!” he and Jaekyung smiled back then they walked.

 

“It’s nothing Ahjushi!” the girl shouted.

 

Jaekyung chuckled. “Ahjushi,” she muttered.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” He shushed.

 

--

 

“Minhee, why are you checking up your bank account statements for Jaekyung?” Changmin was sitting on the sofa of Minhee’s living room, looking at her as if she’s done a crime.

 

“It’s nothing! I just wanted to help Jaekyung find a new home for her and her uncle! So, I’m checking if I have enough money to lend her.”  Minhee babbled.

 

Changmin dropped the bank statement on the table. “You’re lying, why would Jaekyung find a new home? I believe she’s living somewhere else. Tell me, what’s going on Minhee?”

 

--

 

“The clothes here are so simple but they’re all pretty!” Jaekyung was looking around the place. There were a huge crowd of people. Clothes stores and street foods were everywhere.

 

“Let’s go here.” Seunghyun dragged her in one clothes store. He searched in the pile of clothes never letting go of Jaekyung’s hands. Jaekyung let out a quick smile.

 

“I don’t think this will fit you, they’re all huge. Come on let’s look somewhere else.” Seunghyun dragged her again to the other clothes stores.

 

“That’s too big for you, this is much better.” He said. Jaekyung was looking over the pile of bras. She slapped Seunghyun’s arms when he showed her one that he said would fit her.

 

“Aigoo, you’re so embarrassing will you tone down your voice! Tsk, you sounded like a maniac.” She told him as they walked somewhere else.

--

They finally got to buy the clothes they need. They were heading back to the village, it was almost nighttime.

 

“It’s so peaceful here.” Jaekyung said.

 

“Jaekyung, I want to ask you something.” Seunghyun was swaying her hands with his as they walked. She looked at him. “That night when you went to the park alone, why didn’t you just escaped and go somewhere far? Or you’re just really dumb?” he looked at her, she was looking down.

 

Jaekyung thought that he was right, she was really dumb, she never had the guts of running away, far from him to find her, but she knew that time that something was stopping her from escaping for real, the reason, she didn’t know yet. “I must be dumb. I don’t want my uncle to suffer. I know he’s not really that kind, but he’s not a bad person, he’s my father’s brother after all.” She sighed.

 

“Jaekyung, do you even think I’ll still release you?” he stopped walking and tightened his grip on her hand more.

 

“Of course you will! I know once I get to fully pay my uncle’s debt, and maybe if you get tired of everything. I am sure you won’t be keeping me forever.” After all who am I to you, I’m not that important, I’m just for fun.

 

Seunghyun started walking again. “What if I say I won’t release you even if you get to pay that 20 million won?  Will you run away then and hide somewhere unknown?”

 

“I’ll run away. You’re being unfair already. You’re still going to ask me to pay for something I had paid already? You’re so rude. I don’t think that’s an acceptable situation anymore, if you still won’t release me after I get to pay, then that’s called slavery already!” she smiled at him. She even didn’t know why in those kind of words, she was still smiling. I must have really gone crazy.

 

“Then I’ll go with slavery.” He chuckled. She pushed him lightly.

 

“Do you know slavery is illegal? Aissh, this guy.” She hissed.

 

“I don’t care, do you know that everything I do is legal? Nothing can come my way!” he boasted.

 

“But you can’t make a person as your possession.” Jaekyung stick her tongue out.

 

“Really? But I own you, so I think that’s a lie.” He smirked.

 

Jaekyung sighed. “Okay then, I give up.”

 

“Good, ‘cause I’m always right.” Seunghyun chuckled.

--

 

“Minhee, what’s your problem? You look so pale.” Seungri met with Minhee in a restaurant.

 

“It’s nothing, I’m okay.”  She smiled at him. Seungri sighed and he held Minhee’s hand.

 

“Minhee, you can tell Oppa anything.”

 

“It actually has nothing to do with me, it’s about Jaekyung.” She frowned.

 

“Jaekyung?”

 

--

 

“That shirt is so big to you.” Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung as she was fixing the bed.

 

“Everything there is huge, the fancy ones are expensive, I don’t want to buy those.” She pouted.

 

“But it’s not you who will pay! Aissh.” He looked over his phone to see if there was enough signal.

 

“I don’t want my debt to increase more. I’m so tired I want to sleep.” Jaekyung sprawled on the bed.

 

“Yah! Give me some space to sleep!” Seunghyun was moving her to the side of the bed. Jaekyung felt tickled when he accidentally touched her waist.

 

“Are you not moving by yourself? Aissh, you’re so lazy.” He lied on top of her. She was trying to move away, he was heavy.

 

“Yah!! You’re heavy! Okay, okay, I’ll move!” She said and he rolled to the side.

 

“I’m just going to sleep on the floor.” She was about to jump off the bed when he swiftly hugged her tight.

 

“I can’t sleep without cuddling something, there’s only one pillow so I’ll cuddle you.” Seunghyun yawned.

 

“You’re not cuddling me, you’re crushing me.” Jaekyung eyed his chest as it moved slowly up and down.

 

“Just save your complains tomorrow, I’m too tired to fight with you.” he lazily told her.

 

Jaekyung smiled secretly.

 

--

 

Jaekyung woke up the next morning all alone in the bed. “Where is that guy?” she hoarsely said. She got up and slowly walked to the door, she heard voices so she decided to sneak in first.

 

“No that’s not how you do it, here I’ll show you.” Seunghyun was talking to the little boy, Harang. He was demonstrating to him how to tie a shoelace. Harang’s eyes were focused. “There. You see, you just have to do this, then make a loop,” Harang nodded, smiling at him. “You try it.” Harang was tying his own shoelace.

 

“Oh hyung it’s your yeobo!” Harang quickly took a glance on the door and he saw Jaekyung at once.

 

Yeobo?Jaekyung thought. She went outside to where Seunghyun and Harang are then she sat beside Seunghyun.

 

“How’s your sleep yeobo?” Seunghyun smirked. She glared at him.

 

“Look at it hyung I managed to tie it properly!” Harang was showing off his newly tied shoelace. Seunghyun gave him a pat on his head. “That’s good, see? I told you, you can do it.”

 

“Thanks hyung! You’re really nice.” Harang smiled widely at him.

 

“How the hell did he become nice? Anyone can teach him how to tie his shoelace.” Jaekyung muttered.

 

“Hyung, your yeobo is frowning.” Harang said, Jaekyung looked at him with surprise.

 

Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung, then back at Harang. “Don’t worry, she’s just jealous that I’m giving you more attention.”

 

“What? Why would I be jealous?” Jaekyung hit Seunghyun’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t listen to her, show me how you tie the other shoelace.” Seunghyun smiled at Harang.

 

“Yah!” Jaekyung scoffed. “I’ll just take a shower then.” She stood.

 

“Okay yeobo!” Seunghyun slapped her . She squeaked.

 

“Was that even necessary?” Jaekyung looked back at him, her cheeks were red. Seunghyun ignored her and just kept focusing on Harang.

 

“Aigoo, this guy!” she stomped her feet before she left them.

 

“Your yeobo must left in jealousy? She seemed angry hyung.” Harang said.

 

“Don’t mind her, she’ll be fine.” Seunghyun grinned at Harang.

 

“My Omma said that you marry a person you love. What do you love about your yeobo then, Hyung?” Harang has successfully tied the other shoelace.

 

Seunghyun stared blankly for a moment, then he looked at Harang. “I can’t think of a reason.”

 

“That’s odd. But a married couple usually would have a baby right? When will you have a baby?” Harang sat beside him, swaying his feet.

 

“What?! You’re still too young to ask something like that.” He chuckled.

 

“Why? Does your yeobo still don’t plan to make a baby with you?”

 

“Wha? That topic is off-limits to someone as young as you.” he ruffled Harang’s hair.

 

--

 

“We’re leaving now, thank you for letting us stay here. Thank you so much.” Jaekyung bowed at some of the people present in the village.

 

“It’s okay, wait, bring this with you, we have a strawberry farm here, just take it as a souvenir.” A woman gave them a basket full of strawberries.

 

“Thank you!” Jaekyung smiled.

 

“We’re going to leave now, thank you for everything.” Seunghyun said, “Harang, we’ll see each other again.” He patted Harang’s shoulder then they left.

--

“I feel so guilty, they even gave us strawberries! They thought we’re really married.”  Jaekyung frowned. They were going back to Seoul now.

 

“We’re heading back to Seoul? What about the investor?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun who was driving.

 

“I don’t want to go there anymore! Aissh, I’ll let my cousin go there.” He said.

 

“Your cousin?” Jaekyung was puzzled.

 

“Yeah, Hyun Joong hyung, he’s my cousin, and he’s a director in our hotel. I’ll just let him go there.”

 

“I haven’t seen any of your family, even your parents. It’s only your grandma who I already saw.” Jaekyung started eating the strawberries.

 

“You’ll see them soon. Yah! I want to eat too.” He glanced a second at her.

 

“Here.” She offered him the whole basket. Seunghyun glared at her.

 

“I can’t eat while I’m driving, go feed me.” He opened his mouth.

 

“Aissh, just go pick a strawberry and eat it, you just need one hand.” Jaekyung sighed.

 

“No, I want you to feed me.”

 

“Aigoo, okay then, you’re such a child, or you’re just lazy.” She started feeding him.

 

--

 

They got back to Seoul. When they got home, they saw Seunghyun’s grandma waiting for them.

 

“Where have you been? I called the investor and he said you didn’t come!” his grandma walked near Seunghyun and Jaekyung.

 

“We got lost that’s why I wasn’t able to-“before he could even finish explaining, his grandma started hitting him endlessly again.

 

“How can you forget how to go there! You should have just called someone!!” his grandma was yelling at him. Then she calmed down. “I don’t know what to do to you, I’ll just let your cousin go there. Don’t forget about the launching.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “Oh, and bring Jaekyung as well in the event. I guess you should since it’s your birthday.” His grandma told him and she walked off.

 

Birthday?Jaekyung was confused.

 

“Yah Choi Seunghyun! Can I hang out with Minhee today? Please.” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun and was hoping that he would allow her.

 

“What? We just got home, aren’t you tired?” he said as he walk to the living room. Jaekyung followed him.

 

“I’m not really tired. Please, I just wanted to talk to her.” Jaekyung pleaded.

 

“I’ll let you go, with one condition. Just say first, Seunghyun Oppa, please let me go with Minhee today with a cute expression.” He smirked.

 

Jaekyung gave him a disgusted expression instead. “I won’t do that!”

 

“Then I won’t let you go.” He sat on the sofa and he opened the tv and started turning channels. Jaekyung blocked the screen. “Yah! Will you move! I’m watching here! Aisssh.” He glared at her.

 

“Seunghyun Oppa, please let me go with Minhee today!” Jaekyung pouted and blinked her eyes a few times.

 

Seunghyun laughed. He threw the remote controller at her, Jaekyung managed to catch it. “Go now.” He stood then ruffled her hair before walking away.

--

“I’m sorry Minhee that night when I get drunk. I didn’t mean to go that far.” Jaekyung drank her cola. She and Minhee met each other in a fast food restaurant.

 

“It’s okay Jaekyung. I called Changmin Oppa to assist you, and Seunghyun Oppa just came at the right time to pick you up that night.” Minhee smiled.

 

“Changmin?” Jaekyung sounded perplexed.

 

“Yes, I called him. It was Seunghyun Oppa whom I should call, but I feel so shy, so I just called Changmin Oppa.” Minhee was taking a bite on her burger.

 

“Oh, I haven’t seen him in days now. I feel so embarrassed he has to see me in a drunk state.” Jaekyung sighed.

“It’s okay, we can call him to go with us today. I almost spilled your secret to him, I just came up with a fake reason. I said I was going to lend you some money for your school because he didn’t believe me when I said it’s for a new house.”

 

“What!? Oh my, I have to think of a reason, I’m very sure he’ll ask me about that.” Jaekyung ate her fries.

 

“Jaekyung, tell me, do you like him?” Minhee looked at Jaekyung with a curious expression.

 

“Changmin? I don’t know, he’s so nice to me. I-“

 

“No, I mean Choi Seunghyun. That night that you were drunk, what you said, it seemed you like him, so, Jaekyung, tell me, do you like him?”

 

--

 

Chapter 14 updated! I hope you like it!! ^^ hihi, I cut it right before Jaekyung has to answer..xD

 

@yenisvip12 @kangana Minhee really is.. she hasn’t told Changmin the whole thing, but of course, maybe, he won’t just be satisfied with it.. xD thanks for reading!! ^^

@renaiseuhyun84 hihi Seunghyun is such a troll saying that..xD thanks for reading!^^

@JVIP13 it’s actually Minhee’s, she was planning to lend some to Jaekyung to add to her payment.. lol.. thanks for finding it funny!! Thanks for reading!! ^^

@kpopaddx_cj2 yeah, Minhee really screwed it on her first reason! Haha..xD yes, they need some privacy, and Harang here is a little curious about the married couple..lol..:3 thanks for reading! ^^

@lovis89 hi there!!! ^^

@unknownyou wow, you finished it!! Thanks for reading it!! Yes, Top is so childish in this fic!! xD and yes, Max/Changmin likes her, when you read Chap12 you’ll see! xD Sorry if I use your Max as a third party! Hahaha..xD I don’t know if I can slow down!! I just can’t stop writing!! LMAO

 

-Thank you for all the people who reads and subscribes to my fanfic! ^^ Thank you specially for those who gives me their feedbacks! I love you so much! Your words are my inspiration to continue! ^^ Manhi Kamasahamnida!! ^^ take care everyone! And let’s pray for Dae!! ♥