Chapter 9 : Sunset

It Started With A Debt

 

“Yah! Why are you smiling like that?” Seunghyun stopped laughing and glared at her. She didn’t realize she was smiling wide as she stare at him. 

 

“Nothing!” then she pushed him, this time Seunghyun fell on the water alone. Jaekyung ran back to the shore laughing.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung!” He chased her. When he finally got close enough to her, he hugged her from behind. Jaekyung was frozen, her heart was beating so fast like it could explode anytime.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Let me go!” she released herself from him. She turned to him and saw him smirking.

 

“Why is your face so red? It’s not that sunny today, your skin must be sensitive.” Seunghyun went to where Seungri was to eat. Jaekyung’s heart was still beating fast. Why am I like this? Jaekyung, why’s my heart going so crazy all of a sudden? She thought. She went back near the water and sat there.

 

“Want some?” Youngbae sat beside her and offered her some barbeque.

 

“Thank you!” Jaekyung smiled at him.

 

“I’m Youngbae, by the way, Seunghyun hyung’s friend. You’re Jaekyung right?” Youngbae ate the barbeque. Jaekyung just nodded.

 

“So, how is it living with him? Is he giving you a hard time?” Youngbae looked at Jaekyung who was staring blankly at the ocean.

 

“Not really, he’s just  bossy, and a bully too.” She started biting her barbeque.

 

Youngbae chuckled. “Yeah, you just have to get used with him.”

 

“Yah Jaekyung! Come here!” she heard Seunghyun calling her. She sighed.

 

“How could I get use to that? Just look at how bossy he is! Urghh, what does he think of me? I’m not a slave!” she whined and ate her remaining barbeque with anger. She snobbed Seunghyun’s call.

 

“Yah! I told you to go there! Are you deaf or are you just dumb?” Seunghyun approached her and grabbed her wrist, she was forced to stand because he was dragging her. Youngbae just looked at them as they leave.

 

“What do you want?” Jaekyung was struggling to keep up with him as he walked so fast while dragging her. Then he signaled her to sit in one of the chairs.

 

“Let’s eat.” he sat and started to choose what to eat. Jaekyung glared at him and sighed.

 

“I was already eating there!” Jaekyung hissed.

 

“Did I tell you to eat there? Eat here.” He started eating. She pouted then rolled her eyes.

 

“What? Why aren’t you eating? Or do you want me to feed you?” he looked at her. Jaekyung looked back with disbelief.

 

“What?! No way! I’ll eat by myself.” Then she quickly started eating. Seunghyun chuckled.

 

“You look cute when you’re pissed off.” He said in his deep husky voice. Jaekyung’s eyes widened and her heart was beating fast again, she felt like something has just strucked her body, she stopped chewing her food.

 

“Yah! Are you okay?” he was staring at her with confusion.

 

Jaekyung recovered herself. “Yeah, I-m o-kay” she stuttered.

 

“I thought robot Jaekyung just drained her battery.” He laughed.

 

“You’re crazy.” She muttered.

 

--

 

After they ate the others came to the eating area, Seunghyun went somewhere else.

 

“Seungri you made us lose!” Jiyong was yelling at him as he sat on one of the chairs.

 

“I didn’t! Deuk just threw the ball so fast that I didn’t get the chance to hit it!” Seungri defended.

“Jiyoung, want to eat?” Daesung asked Jiyoung who just nodded.

 

“Okay, let’s eat some pasta. Oh, Jaekyung, so hyung already gave you that necklace eh?” Daesung moved closer to Jaekyung who was drinking. He then touched the pendant to see what’s engraved. The twins heard him and they took a glance as well.

 

“Yah! Don’t look at it!” Jaekyung snapped it back. She didn’t want those guys to see it, she would be very embarrassed. But it seemed too late since Daesung and the others had read what’s engraved. The twins burst out laughing.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” Jiyong looked at them puzzled.

 

“Look at Jaekyung’s necklace!” Deuk said still laughing. “Maybe he gave you that so if ever you’ll get lost people will know who owns you.” He added and laughed even more.

 

“Yah! What do you think of me? A dog!? Aisssh!” Jaekyung stood and covered her face, very embarrassed. “That Choi Seunghyun, urghh!” then she left them still laughing, she looked for Seunghyun.

 

--

“That guy, I want to drown him!!” she walked around the empty shore, looking for him. “Where is he?” she almost tripped, then she saw him standing near the water, looking at the sunset. “Oh, he’s there, why did I not see him quickly?” she walked towards him.

 

She stood beside him. “It’s beautiful.” She brought her camera with her, then she took a picture of it. “My dad told me when he was still alive, that the sunset is really designed for people who can feel loneliness, he said that the sunset can be a cure, but he wondered why it has been a symbol of sadness.” Jaekyung smiled.

 

“If it’s a cure then why do I still don’t feel better? I’ve been looking at it for a long time now.” He looked at Jaekyung.

 

“I didn’t say it is always the cure, it can be. I wish it is, so every time a person feels sad, they’ll just look at it to ease their pain. There are other remedies for loneliness.” She looked back.

 

“I’ve been surrounded with lots of people, but why do I feel so alone?” he gazed back at the sunset.

 

“It’s because you are so reserved, open yourself to others so they can reach out to you as well.” Jaekyung stole a picture of him. “If you have a problem, you can always tell me.” She smiled. “Oh, I didn’t see there are a lot of shells here!” she bent down and took one shell.

 

“Jaekyung,” he looked down to her. Jaekyung looked up smiling, still holding the shell.

 

“Did I tell you to go here?” he then glared at her.

 

“No, I was actually planning to drown you because of the necklace you gave.” She grinned.

 

“Silly! Let’s go, it’s getting dark.” He grabbed her wrist. They were walking back to the villa until Seunghyun stopped and flinched.

 

“What is it?” Jaekyung looked at him perplexed.

 

“I think I sprained my ankle.” He said in a low tone. Jaekyung bent down to look at it.

 

“I’m okay, let’s go.”

 

“No.” Jaekyung then put his left arm on her shoulder, for him to have a support as he walked. Seunghyun smiled secretly.

 

--

They’re inside the villa already, Jaekyung was assisting Seunghyun to their room.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry, but Jiyoung is sick right now, I have to take care for her all night.” Daesung approached them. “Jaekyung, is it okay if I take your bed there? Just sleep with hyung please, I don’t want to leave Jiyoung.” Then Daesung immediately left.

 

“What? Wait I can’t sleep with him!” she shouted to Daesung as he left.

--

 

“Just stay here, I’ll just get some ice.” Jaekyung assisted Seunghyun to the bed. They were already in the room.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not that serious.” He said but Jaekyung has already left to get some ice. Jaekyung came back. She applied the ice to his sprained ankle. “I’ll massage it.” She smiled.

 

“Hyung can I borrow your-“ Seungri just opened the door. He looked at Jaekyung and Seunghyun both on bed. “I know where that would lead.” He gave a seductive look.

 

“Yah! Do you know how to knock?” Seunghyun threw a pillow at him but Seungri has dodged it.

 

“Sorry, I thought I disturbed you.” Seungri quickly closed the door.

 

“Aissh, that kid! Jaekyung, that’s enough, I’m fine already. Move here.” He tapped the empty place beside him.

 

“I don’t want to! I’ll just sleep in the living room.” She jumped off from the bed.

 

“Yah! You’re not going anywhere, you’ll sleep here. If you ever try to go out, you’re dead.” He gestured her to go back to the bed. Jaekyung sighed and went back.

 

“Good girl.” He ruffled her hair as she sat beside him on the bed.

 

“I can’t sleep with you.” She hissed.

 

“Why not? Unless you think something’s gonna happen tonight.” He looked at her smirking.

 

“I’m not thinking of anything! How would I be able to sleep if you’re beside me? I think I’ll be having nightmares. I’ll get my clothes first in the other room, and I’ll take a shower.” She stood and left.

 

--

When she got back Seunghyun was just playing with his phone. Jaekyung was in her pajamas with a jacket since it was cold.

 

“How was Jiyoung?” he asked her as she sat on the bed.

 

“Not good, she’s got a fever. Good thing Daesung sunbae is there, he’s really taking care of her. I think the only thing they need is marriage.”  She said.

 

Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung who was playing with a teddy bear headdress.

 

“Where did you get that?” he asked her.

 

“This is Jiyoung’s, I borrowed ‘cause I find it cute, I missed that teddy bear we got from the amusement park, I accidentally left it since we’ve been running.” She looked at him feeling sorry.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll just buy you a new one.” He turned back to his phone. When he looked back at her she was already wearing the headdress. He chuckled. “What are you doing?”

 

“Just trying it on, this doesn’t seem to look good on me.” She was taking it off.

 

“No, don’t take it off.” He held her hands. “I got an idea, why won’t you do some aegyo, I’m bored.” He smirked.

 

“What? I won’t!” she pouted.

 

“Go ahead, Aissh, it’s your fault you wore that, it gave me an idea.”

--

 

“Hyung don’t crush me!!” Seungri was struggling hard to sleep ‘cause Jiyong was snuggling him. They were already sleeping, Seungri was in the middle, Jiyong on his left, then Youngbae on his right, they got only one bed.

 

“Urghh!  I couldn’t sleep!” Seungri was pulling Jiyong away, but Jiyong just hugged him tighter.

 

--

“I won’t! Bleh!” Jaekyung lied on the bed, her back facing Seunghyun.

 

“You’re gonna sleep with that headdress on?” He chuckled. Jaekyung swiftly took it off then closed her eyes. “Yah! You’re too far from me! I won’t do anything to you, you’re so ambitious, there is nothing in you for me to desire.” He said.

 

“Aigoo, how rude.” She mumbled. “Then don’t mind me! I want to sleep! Don’t you ever come close to me!” she got up and put three pillows in the middle of the bed.

 

“What are you doing?” Seunghyun was puzzled.

 

“Don’t take away those pillows! Just stay there, don’t ruin the line.” Jaekyung glared at him then she lied down and took a sleep.

 

“Aissh this girl, how dare she tell me what to do? Wait ‘til you’re asleep.” He mumbled to himself as he played in his phone.

--

When Jaekyung woek up in the morning, her eyes widened, Seunghyun was hugging her like a pillow. The pillows she put between them were already gone. She stared at his chest as he breathed. Jaekyung felt her heart was exploding at the very moment. She tried to release herself, but failed. Then she tried again pulling him away, she was successful, unfortunately, she rolled and fell on the floor.

 

“Awww..” she whimpered. Then she screamed when she saw someone lying on the floor. It was Seungri.

 

“Why is he here? And why is he sleeping on the floor?”  She muttered.

 

“It’s morning already?” Seunghyun woke up due to Jaekyung’s scream. “What is it? Why are you on the floor?” he slowly moved to the other side of the bed and he saw Seungri as well. Seunghyun threw a pillow at him to wake him up. “What are you doing here?” he asked Seungri when he woke up.

 

“Aissh hyung, I am sleeping here! I couldn’t take Jiyong anymore that’s why I head to sleep here. You two were sleeping so peacefully cuddling each other that’s why I didn’t wake you to ask if I could sleep. Aissh, I should’ve slept in the living room.” He stood up and left the room.

 

“Good thing he chose to sleep on the floor! If he ever tried to sleep on the bed with us I’ll kill him!” he jumped off the bed then went to the bathroom.

 

“I wish I could kill you too for removing all the pillows I put last night!” Jaekyung yelled.

 

“Unfortunately, you can’t. ‘Cause I have every right to do anything I want to you but you don’t have any right to tell me what I should do!” he shouted back while he was inside the bathroom.

 

Jaekyung scoffed. “I’ll have my revenge someday.”

 

--

 

They got back to Seoul. They went back immediately in the house all tired ‘cause of the trip.

 

“Yah Jaekyung, carry me!” Seunghyun told her as they went out of the car.

 

“Carry yourself.” She hissed then continued walking.

 

“Please I feel so tired.” He gave her a cute expression. Jaekyung looked at him disgusted.

 

Then she bent down. “I’ll piggyback you then.”

 

Jaekyung was carrying him on her back, he was very heavy and Jaekyung walked very slowly. They were both laughing, finding what they were doing, very funny until Jaekyung couldn’t take his weight anymore, when they got in the house, she fell on the floor, as well as Seunghyun on top of her back.

 

“Jaekyung I couldn’t believe you’re that strong!” he was laughing hard.

 

“So you came back from Jeju, with a girl?” they heard someone speak, when they looked up still on the floor, they saw an old lady glaring at them. Jaekyung stood up swiftly and bowed at the old lady.

 

“Oh, old woman! What are you doing here?” Seunghyun quickly got up, he was more than surprised, it was his grandma.

 

--

Chapter 9 was actually supposed to be included in chap 8, but it would be too long so I just split them..lols..:) I would like to thank you for all the people who reads my fanfic!! ^.^ Those who subscribed, specially those who gives me their feedbacks, you guys motivate me! ^.^ I never thought you will read this.. T^T and your comments uplifts me and makes me really smile!!! :) I hope you’ll still read this until the very end! I’ll do my best!

 

@ohmyyoungbae thank you! I feel so happy that chap 8 made you smile again!! :) thank you for reading! I’ll do my best, and I hope I can get to make you smile again!

@kpopaddx_cj2 thanks for loving it! ^.^ Jaekyung will eventually realize it, very soon! xD thank you for reading!

@JVIP13 I was smiling at myself when I came up with that “Seunghyun’s Property” idea.. xD I hope you were entertained! :)) thanks for reading it!! ^.^ 

@kangana I find it also romantic and funny at the same time!! Haha..xD If that would happen in reality in any of us, I just don’t know what our reactions will be..xD thank you for finding it amazing!! ^.^ I hpe you’ll find the upcoming chapters amazing!! xD

 

-Chapter 10’s up next! I’ll probably update a day after today! ^.^ I’ll give a teaser: Besides Top’s grandma, there’ll be another new character, and it’s a “he”.. xD And, Seungri will have a couple.. the girl will be revealed next chapter! ^.^

 

-Thank you for reading, subscribing and specially those who gives me comments!  Your comments makes me happy!! ^.^ Have a good day everyone!