Chapter 21 : Double Jealousy

It Started With A Debt

 

 

“I didn’t know you can be a badass in fighting as well.” Seunghyun chuckled as he wiped off the blood on his lips.  He and Changmin has been fighting off, fortunately, they managed to like knock out four of them, while five of them were lying on the floor, who seemed like they’re too weak to stand.

 

“Come on, they’ll regain themselves soon.” Changmin assisted Seunghyun, he put Seunghyun’s arm on his shoulder for support, and then they walked fast, away from the scene.

 

They stopped into a park, they couldn’t walk further anymore. They both sprawled themselves on the grass, panting.

 

“I think they won’t go here.” Changmin catched his breath, he gained bruises everywhere, just like Seunghyun.

 

“They’re too dumb to find us here.” Seunghyun laughed weakly. “Why did you help me? You should’ve just let me get beaten there then make yourself look good for Jaekyung.” He tilted his head to Changmin, they’re still lying on the grass.

 

Changmin chuckled. “I didn’t think of that, but if I let you get beaten Jaekyung would take care of you.” he smirked.

 

Seunghyun gazed at the sky. “What do you like about her? You seem like you would do everything for her.”

 

“The feeling just came to me suddenly. Jaekyung, she has never given up even if my mother keeps pushing her away, she’s still there for me, she knows how much I need her, she makes me happy, she’s like, completes me.” Changmin stared blankly. “Why can’t you let her go?”

 

It took a while before Seunghyun answered. “I don’t know. It felt like she became a necessity one day. I seem like I couldn’t complete a day without seeing her. Jaekyung, she’s a weird girl, she laughs at shallow things, shouts at me randomly, I don’t know what’s with her!”

 

Changmin laughed weakly. “You should realize it before I take her away from you.”

 

Seunghyun looked at him. “Realize what?”

 

Changmin smirked. “Would you bring me somewhere more comfortable? I helped you with that mess earlier; I can’t tell you what I have to tell you in our condition.”

 

Seunghyun grabbed his phone. “I’ll call someone to bring us back. I think I need some rest from walking.”

 

--

 

“Hello! Is Choi Seunghyun here?” Jaekyung went to his club, of course, only workers were there since it was early in the morning, and only a few people cleaning the area were there.

 

“Oh? Our boss? He’s not yet here. Just sit there for a while if you wish to wait.” A guy fixing the chairs told Jaekyung. She smiled at him then sat on one of the chairs. “Aissh, why should Daesung oppa order me to give him these files, I should just be in the café.”

 

Jaekyung was patiently waiting for like 10 minutes when some men just entered the club, kicking the chairs and anything inanimate everywhere.

 

“Where is he? Tell me where that bastard is! He just ran away with a friend!” there were four of them who entered, they frightened the workers who were cleaning.

 

“Who are you talking about sir? We’re not yet open, you see this opens late at night, and please don’t make a mess in-“ a middle aged man, who seemed to be a club manager was saying when one of the men who entered punched him.

 

“Your boss who else! Are you dumb!? Where is he?” the man shouted at the manager who seemed to be scared already.

 

“He’s, he’s not here yet sir, you might as well go back some other day..” the manager said, stuttering.

 

“Are you kidding me? Come back?” the man laughed. “We could’ve finished him off if that unknown guy didn’t come, and if they didn’t run away!”

 

Jaekyung was sitting, not knowing what to do, she got nervous.

 

“If he won’t come I guess we’ll ruin his club as a revenge!” They started kicking and pushing tables and chairs and breaking glasses. The workers were very frightened, some screamed while some hid in the corner, one tried to stop them but he was pushed.

 

Jaekyung panicked. She stood not knowing what to do, she suddenly went towards them. “What are you doing! Don’t you have some manners?” she glared at them

 

They laughed. “And who are you? You better stay away from this miss.” He pushed Jaekyung roughly, she stumbled, her head hit the edge of a table. She felt dizzy, she got pissed that she kicked the man’s leg. The man flinched.

 

“You’re annoying me!” the man was about to kick Jaekyung when a mysterious guy wearing a shades, with brown hair punched the man in the face.

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened. She didn’t know him, but she thought he was so cool. She stared at him as he started fighting off the four men.

 

“You don’t mess around with a girl.” He smirked and kept punching the man who pushed Jaekyung.

 

“Let’s go! Let’s go! We’ll get back to you whoever you are!” the four men started running away.

 

The mysterious guy bent down and looked at Jaekyung. “Are you alright?”

 

Jaekyung couldn’t help but smile and stare at him in every angle possible. She just nodded. He offered his hand to Jaekyung, she held it to support her to stand.

 

The mysterious guy took his shades off and smiled. “I just came in the right time, I’m Kim Jaejoong.”

 

--

 

“Can the two of you still walk?” Dony opened the car for Seunghyun and Changmin, they arrived at Seunghyun’s club already.

 

“You can see we can still walk.” Seunghyun chuckled. Changmin was following him from behind as they entered the club.

 

“What the hell happened here?” Seunghyun looked around.

 

“Some random men just looked for you then they tried to make a mess here, good thing your friend came and helped us.” The manager told him. The workers started fixing again the area.

 

“Friend? Who?” Seunghyun asked. The manager pointed at the table near the corner, Seunghyun and Changmin both saw Jaekyung sitting beside a guy, they were chatting, and Jaekyung was smiling widely, has her eyes locked on the guy she was talking with.

 

“Jaekyung!” both Seunghyun and Changmin called her. They walked towards Jaekyung.

 

“Oh! You’re here, but why are you two-“ Jaekyung examined them carefully.

 

“Did you try to kill each other?” Jaekyung asked as she saw Seunghyun and Changmin’s bruises on their faces.

 

“We’ve been beaten and you’re here flirting?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow, then the guy Jaekyung was talking with, laughed.

 

“You’re still not changing Seunghyun!”

 

“Jae-Jaejoong hyung?” Seunghyun was surprised. “How the, when did you-“

 

“Would you like to take a seat first, you and your friend don’t seem in a good condition.” Jaejoong suggested. Seunghyun and Changmin sat on the opposite side.

 

“What happened to the two of you? Why are you together? Have you gone crazy?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun, then at Changmin. Both of them could see how Jaekyung was so close to Jaejoong.

 

“Will you bring me something for me to be relieved?” Seunghyun told Jaekyung.

 

“Jaekyung, can you get me a glass of water please?” Changmin smiled at her. He and Seunghyun were actually trying to get Jaekyung away from sitting beside Jaejoong.

 

Jaekyung was confused at first at what was happening, why were they together, why were they beaten. “O-okay.” She stood and left.

 

“When did you arrive?” Seunghyun asked Jaejoong. Changmin was spacing out.

 

“Oh, just last night,” Jaejoong smirked.

 

“Is that so, it’s so sudden, got bored in Japan?” Seunghyun chuckled.

 

“Not really, I just wanted to-“ Jaejoong was saying when Changmin broke off.

 

“Hunt girls.” Changmin smirked.

 

“You’re crazy Changmin, that’s not it!” Jaejoong laughed.

 

“You know each other?” Seunghyun got confused.

 

“Yeah, we know each other for a long time as well, but he’s gotten too busy, thanks to his cruel Mom.” Jaejoong mockingly shook his head.

 

“Small world.” Changmin chuckled.

 

“Here’s some ice! And a glass of water,” Jaekyung handed both Seunghyun and Changmin an ice covered in towels. Then she sat beside Jaejoong again. Seunghyun and Changmin glared at her.

 

Changmin drank quickly. “Jaekyung, can you get me some more water.”

 

“Jaekyung, tell Dony to buy us some food, I’m very hungry.” Seunghyun said.

 

Jaekyung’s jaw dropped. “I just sat. Aigoo, why are there already two people bossing me around!” she stood again and left mumbling some more words to herself.

 

 “So, who is she? She looks pretty.” Jaejoong looked at the two of them.

 

“She’s not available!” Seunghyun and Changmin both said.

 

“Really? But she just told me earlier she don’t have a boyfriend.” Jaejoong smirked.

 

“She’s just lying.” Seunghyun scoffed.

 

“She’s got to be kidding you.” Changmin faked a laugh.

 

Jaejoong looked at both of them suspiciously. His phone suddenly rang, he answered it.

“Need to go, I’ll contact you Seunghyun.” He smiled at him. “And you too, Max.” he was pertaining to Changmin.

 

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa, you’re leaving already?” Jaekyung was walking back bringing with her a glass of water.

 

“Yeah, we’ll see each other again don’t worry.” He winked at Jaekyung before leaving. Jaekyung flushed a shy but wide smile at him. Then she went back to the table to where Seunghyun and Changmin were sitting.

 

“Here, water. And I told Dony already to buy some food. Can you tell me what happened? And why are you two together? Has the world gone wild?” Jaekyung gave Changmin the glass of water.

 

“Will you tell me why you are here?” Seunghyun narrowed his eyes.

 

“Daesung oppa asked me to give something to you, I gave it to the manager.” Jaekyung smiled.

 

“Jaekyung, I forgot, are you alright? Are you here when those men came?” Changmin looked at her worriedly.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay, good thing Kim Jaejoong came here. He saved me.” Jaekyung touched her cheeks. She couldn’t forget Jaejoong’s handsome face and his cool moves.

 

Seunghyun hissed. “If we came earlier we could have been the one who saved you!”

 

“He’s just trying to show off.” Changmin said.

 

Jaekyung was dumbfounded, she didn’t kow if she was dreaming or if they were pranking her or if she had gone completely insane. “Why are you two together?”

 

“It’s none of your business, I almost forgot, Jaekyung, move to another table we have to talk.” Seunghyun motioned her to stand.

 

Jaekyung stood. “But what are you going to-“

 

“It’s nothing important.” Changmin smiled.

 

Jaekyung left them and sat next to their table.

 

“Jaekyung, further.” Seunghyun gestured her to move to the other table. She moved, but still close.

 

“Jaekyung, I think you should stay there.” Changmin pointed at the table farthest to them. Jaekyung sighed then she went to the farthest one, sat there, looked at them from afar, pouting.

 

Changmin moved to the opposite side to face Seunghyun.

 

“So what are you going to tell me?” Seunghyun said.

 

“Jaekyung’s uncle, he’s in Taiwan right now.” Changmin looked at Jaekyung to see if she’s far enough to hear.

 

“What?”

 

“I already knew a long time, that he left. I just don’t want to tell Jaekyung. I’m not sure where he is in Taiwan, one thing I know, he’s currently looking for someone, I am not sure who.” Changmin sighed.

 

“Then why are you saying this to me?” Seunghyun looked at him, bemused.

 

“You started to look for him right? Might as well need my help, my sources are far better than yours.” Changmin bragged.

 

“Then why won’t you look for him alone then tell Jaekyung where he is?” Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung, she was just staring at them, her brows furrowed.

 

“I can’t. I can’t send someone there to look for him or my mother will know, I don’t want Jaekyung to get hurt.”

 

“So, how do we do it?” Seunghyun half smiled.

 

“Send someone in Taiwan to look for him, I’ll give you a more specific place tomorrow.” Changmin said.

 

--

 

“Why are you two together? What happened?” Jaekyung and Seunghyun has gone back home. Jaekyung kept asking him the same questions over and over again.

 

“Will you stop asking? Aissh, you’re annoying.” Seunghyun went immediately to his room. The day became very tiring for him.

“Aigoo, he’s so rude.” Jaekyung mumbled to herself. “Kim Jaejoong’s far more better.” She blushed just at the thought of him.

 

--

 

Jaekyung was changing her clothes on her room, she was just wearing a white tank top and shorts. She’s looking for the clothes she’ll wear tonight when Seunghyun’s mother knocked and entered her room.

 

“Oh, Jaekyung, finally you’re here!” his mother said excitedly.

 

Jaekyung smiled at her. “Yeah, uh, Seunghyun is in his room.”

 

“I know, I know, Jaekyung? Can we go out for a while? I need your help.” Right before Jaekyung could respond, Seunghyun’s mother dragged her outside.

 

“Wait, I haven’t changed yet!” Jaekyung panicked.

 

Seunghyun’s mother dragged Jaekyung to Seunghyun’s room, then she pushed Jaekyung inside.

 

“Auntie what are you doing!”

 

“Jaekyung, give this to him,” Seunghyun’s mother handed her some medicines. Then she let out a devilish grin. “I prefer a baby boy.” Then she closed the door.

 

“Auntie! Wait!” Jaekyung was about to go out but Seunghyun’s mother closed the door.

 

“What’s going on why is it so noisy!” Seunghyun was woken up from sleep,  he sat, his hair was messy since he was sleeping for hours already. His eyes widened when he saw Jaekyung, leaning against the door.

 

“Your mom.” Jaekyung pouted. “She locked the door.”

 

Seunghyun hissed. “She’s not yet leaving. Aissh, what are you wearing? It’s not summer.”

 

“I was changing my clothes when your mom entered my room and dragged me here!” Jaekyung yelled and sat on the floor still leaning on the door.

 

Seunghyun gulped and stared at Jaekyung.

 

“What are you staring at?” Jaekyung averted his eyes.

 

“The purple strap of your bra is revealing itself.” Seunghyun smirked then he lied again on his bed and covered himself in a blanket.

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened, she checked her bra, and yes, the strap was sticking out, she hadn’t noticed, she quickly fixed it. “Yah! It’s so cold.” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Of course you would with what you’re wearing, just find something to wear in my closet.” Seunghyun said sleepily, still covering himself in a blanket.

 

Jaekyung sighed, she opened Seunghyun’s closet and find something comfortable to wear. It was filled with suits. Finally, she spotted a shirt, but it was oversized. She wore it. “Whoa, I look like a hip hopper with this.”

 

“Oh, now where will I sleep?” Jaekyung pouted.

 

--

 

Seunghyun woke up at early in the morning. He turned himself on the other side of the bed, he got surprised to see Jaekyung sleeping soundly beside him, he chuckled at the sight of her sleeping beside him.

 

He was staring at her as she sleep, he was tempted to kiss her, no, he wanted to kiss her, he leaned closer, and closer, closer, and almost there-

 

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa so cool..” Jaekyung muttered in her sleep.

 

Seunghyun’s brows furrowed. “Aissh, you’re dead Jaekyung.” He hissed and covered the blanket fully on her, hiding even her face. Then he jumped off the bed.

 

--

 

Chapter 21 updated! I’m so happy.. T^T thank you for all of you! It’s ‘cause of you why I’m so inspired! I got the whole story in my mind.. :3 and I’m so inspired into writing it.. I’ve got 62 subscribers! Thank you! :3 oh, and Jaejoong made a cameo..lol.. don't worry, he won't  add up to the Seunghyun-Jaekyung-Changmin lov triangle :D there’ll be new characters soon, I’m halfway through the story..;)

 

@byullzthanks! Haha yeah, he’s getting more and more immature,lol! :3 thank you for reading!!

@yenisvip12hihi, Changmin’s character here is really kind.. :3 thanks for reading and suggesting the banner! ^^

@RiBoSshisorry! Haha, don’t worry, the confession’s coming near! :3 soon! :D thanks for reading! ^^

@ohmyyoungbaehaha, that’s great.. :3 Chagmin’s not really a villain here.. :3 lol! I’m sorry if I disappoint you with that, haha, I’m really saving the confession in one scene, but it would be soon! :3 promise! Thanks for reading!! ^^

@kangana oh lol! Yeah he does! But not everything though, he just knew where.. :3 and Changmin will help.. :D ahihi, sorry if there’s no confession yet, but it will happen soon! :3 yeah, I used Top to make it different from the necklace.. :D thank you for reading!^^

@neversayayeahihi, I hope you all will like Changmin’s character here. His true personality Is showing, he’s really nice.. just protective of Jaekyung. ^^ and yeah,Changmin knows where! :D thanks for reading!!

@kpopaddx_cj2yes he is.. :D he fights very fairly.. :3 not like the other rivals we can encounter. Thanks for reading!

@pinkypnyeah, he told Seunghyun in this chap!! ^^ thanks for reading!

@decembermouseyes, but it’s very fine, since I know I owe a response to every commenters and readers, and you readers are the one giving life to my story!! :DD thank you for saying that!! :D you motivated me even more!! :3 thanks for reading!

@TimeToShinethank you!!! hihi, I really wanted to put twists and unexpected happenings to slightly differentiate my story toothers since there are similarities in nature..hihi, like having debt, there are lots of stories with that as well, so I tried to make it different with this.^^ thank you for saying that!! ^^ and thank you so much for subscribing and reading!! ^^

@JVIP13oh lol!! Haha, I don’t really wanted to make Changmin look bad here!haha..xD thank you so much!! :3 thanks for reading!!

 

-Thank you so much for the readers! And the new readers! And the subscribers!! ^^ and specially those who leaves their comments,, I love you so much!! :D you really motivate me to continue. I hope I am able to satisfy you with my story. We’re halfway done with the story, I promise to give you more interesting, funny and sweet chapters!! :3 Thank you everyone! This story is all for you! ^^ And I’ve put a banner already, hihi, I hope you like it, though it’s simple.. :D and I know it’s kinda late, sorry! Hihi..xD