Chapter 8 : Bloom

It Started With A Debt

 

“Ahh, Hmm, am I interrupting something?” Daesung just came in and has witnessed what was happening.

 

Both Jaekyung and Seunghyun tilted their head on Daesung’s direction. Surprised as they were, they seem to forgot to move. Daesung was just staring at them with bewilderment. Then after like half a minute of gazing each other, Seunghyun pushed Jaekyung, she fell on the floor.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung, are you trying to me for real this time!!??” he yelled at Jaekyung as she massaged her back.

 

“What? Why would I you!!?? I wouldn’t do that even if you won’t mind!” she answered while still on the floor trying to regain herself.

 

“You’re trying to abuse me while I’m still not well, you !” He said. Jaekyung gave him an are-you-insane expression.

 

“Hey, guys, I guess you might have forgotten that I came.” Daesung was still standing and holding on to the doorknob, smiling. Both Jaekyung and Seunghyun looked at him.

 

“Sorry, you can come in now, and you Jaekyung, sit there on the sofa. Now.” Seunghyun ordered Jaekyung. She opened to try to complain, but she calmed herself then went to the sofa to sit, pouting.

 

Daesung then opened the door wider, he was not alone, he was with a girl, a girl with long black hair and chubby cheeks. “Come in now Jiyoung.”

 

Jaekyung gaped at Jiyoung, she thought she was so pretty. Jiyoung bowed at Jaekyung, and Jaekyung bowed back. Jiyoung then sat on the chair beside the bed as Daesung stood beside her.

 

“Oh, it’s been a while since I last saw you two together. I thought you broke up.” Seunghyun was sitting on the bed looking at Daesung.

 

“That wouldn’t happen, we were just both busy Oppa.” Jiyoung smiled at Seunghyun. “Anyway, how are you? You look like you were not beaten by the look on your face.”

 

“Oh, yeah my back is the only one hurting badly because of that girl.” He glared at Jaekyung who was just watching them keenly. She hissed when he glared at her.

 

Jiyoung turned to look at Jaekyung, “Hello there! I’m Kang Jiyoung, Daesung’s girlfriend.” She smiled at her.

Jaekyung smiled back feeling really shy.

 

“Is she your girlfriend then Oppa?” Jiyoung turned back to look at Seunghyun.

 

“What? She? No!” he averted Jiyoung’s eyes.

 

“Sorry! I thought she is.” Jiyoung bowed apologetically.

 

“You know that the kind of girls like her is not my type. She’s not acting like a lady, more like a little girl. And she’s so clumsy, she’s not even pretty!” He whispered to Jiyoung.

 

“Hyung, you don’t really look hurt, and what are you two doing right before we came? Good thing I was the only one who saw that. I can’t believe you two can’t wait until you’re home. I mean, just try to resist some more time.” Daesung sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“What? What are you? We’re not doing anything right before you came! And if you think anything would happen it would be her!” he pointed at Jaekyung. “She was the one who was on top of me trying to—“

 

“I wasn’t doing anything it was an accident!” Jaekyung broke off.

 

“Accident?! Must it always be an accident?! No one’s asking for your opinion! And I didn’t say you could speak!” he backfired.

 

“Jiyoung, I’m sorry you have to see this.” Daesung rubbed Jiyoung’s hair while the two other are shouting back at each other.

--

After two days since Seunghyun has been released from the hospital:

 

“Jaekyung-ah! Jaekyung!” Seunghyun entered her bedroom and found her still sleeping. He moved closer and bent down to the bed’s level and he stared at Jaekyung, she was drooling. He tried to hold back his laughter. “I couldn’t believe this,” he then gets his phone and slowly took a picture of her. And then when he saw what he took in his phone he couldn’t hold his laughter anymore. His laugh woke Jaekyung.

 

“Why are you here? Why are you laughing?” she said with a hoarse voice, eyeing him as she sat up.

 

“It’s nothing, get up and fix some of your things, we’re going somewhere.” He told her still laughing off.

 

“Why is he laughing?” then she realized her drool, her jaw dropped, she saw him holding his phone as he walked out of the room. “Yah! Yah! Did you take a picture of me while I’m asleep!?” she ran towards him and tried to steal his phone. Seunghyun put his hand up so she won’t be able to reach it.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” he glared at her as she was struggling to get his phone.

 

“You took a picture, don’t you!! Give me that so I could delete it!!” she was jumping hard to get it, but he was just tall.

 

“No, this is my phone.” He stick his tongue out, then ran off, Jaekyung chased him as he went downstairs. They chased each other around the house.

 

“Hyung, how many days are we—“ Deuk was asking him when he saw Seunghyun, but he was running off. He trailed his eyes to Seunghyun as he was running. Then he saw Jaekyung approaching.

 

“Good morning Jaekyung!” he greeted her but she ran swiftly as well. “Why are they running?”

 

“Yah Deuk! Help me here, get that girl! Stop her!” Seunghyun shouted as he was running back. Deuk was dumbfounded. He just stared at them as they chased each other.

 

“Give me that!” Jaekyung finally reached him and she got his phone, and this time, it was the other way around, Seunghyun was chasing her.

 

“What’s happening here? It’s so early.” Dony went out yawning and he asked Deuk.

 

“I think they’re trying to exercise in a unique kind of way.” Deuk answered.

 

Jaekyung suddenly slipped and Seunghyun has reached her, they were on the floor, Seunghyun trying hard to get his phone back and Jaekyung struggling to keep it from him.

 

“Yah give me my phone back! You’re gonna pay for this later!” He then put Jaekyung’s hands above her head since she was already lying on the floor. Then he snapped his phone back. “Bleh!” he then stood up. “Go and fix your clothes, we’re going somewhere, bring everything that is necessary.”

 

“Why would I? I won’t go anywhere with you.” She stood as well giving him a glare.

 

“’Cause I said so, now move before I get mad.” He walked off.

 

--

 

“Where exactly are we going?” Jaekyung pouted as she looked outside the window of the car.

 

“Would you just stop asking? If you keep on asking I’ll put you in the compartment! Aisssh, you’re so annoying!” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“Aigoo, what does he think of me? I’m not a robot that would just follow every single thing he says.” She mumbled to herself.

 

“What are you whispering there?!” he glared at her.

 

“Nothing! I said the view outside looks good.” She gave him a fake smile.

 

--

After a plane trip, they arrived in Jeju Island. Jaekyung saw Jiyong and Seungri, Daesung with Jiyoung, and a guy with a mohawk hair. The twins were there as well.

 

“Um, what are we doing here?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun who was holding her hand tightly.

 

“These guys were the one who planned this.” He pointed at Jiyong and Seungri.

 

They went to a villa, which was owned by Jiyong.

 

“Okay, so there are actually four rooms. Me, Seungri and Youngbae will be in one room, the twins in another, then Daesung and Seunghyun hyung, then Jiyoung and Jaekyung.” Jiyong explained slowly as he directed each of them to their rooms.

 

--

 

“Jaekyung, which bed will you take, the one on the left or right?” Jiyoung smiled at her.

 

Jaekyung felt very shy around her. Not only she was so pretty, but she looked so elegant and classy. “Anything, you can go choose first!” she smiled.

 

“Okay then, I’ll take the left one.” Jiyoung smiled and started to fix her things, as well as Jaekyung.

 

“You and Daesung sunbae, how long have you been in a relationship?” Jaekyung asked.

 

“Oh, maybe 6 years already. We were so busy with what we are doing, but since we love each other so much, I think our works are not a hindrance.” Jiyoung said.

 

“Oh, okay, you really look good together!” Jaekyung smiled widely.

 

“Thanks, you and Seunghyun Oppa, you look good together.” Jiyoung looked at Jaekyung.

 

Jaekyung felt her stomach rumbling when she heard it. “I don’t think we look good together.” She half-smiled.

 

“Why? Dae told me everything, how you got there to him. Seunghyun oppa, I think he likes you. ‘Cause if he was just playing around, he should have released you long time ago, I mean, he’s rich, he really doesn’t need you to bring back your uncle’s 20 million won debt.” Jiyoung brought out her clothes and started to separate the dresses from the shorts. “And to think that he brought you here with him, it’s something different. He don’t usually bring girls when we go outing.”

 

“What? How about his past girlfriends?” Jaekyung moved closer to Jiyoung’s bed.

 

“Oppa doesn’t really take his relationships with girls seriously. He never had a serious one yet.” Jiyoung revealed.

 

“Really?” Jaekyung looked down, bemused.

 

--

 

 “Hyung, don’t just scatter your things everywhere!” Daesung started to fix Seunghyun’s stuffs, since he was messing their bed. Their room got only one bed.

 

“Sorry! I was just looking for something, where did I put it?!” Seunghyun kept on putting out his stuffs from his luggage and scattering it all over the room.

 

“Aissh hyung what are you looking for?” Daesung was annoyed.

 

“Found it!” he was holding a necklace.

 

“What’s that? Daesung was looking at it.

 

“Nothing, I’m going to give this to someone.”

 

“I think I can read something engraved in it.” Daesung moved closer to take a look.

 

“Yah! Don’t look at it, I want her to see it first.” He put the necklace inside his pocket.

 

“Her? As in Jaekyung? Why are you giving her something like that? You like her don’t you? I mean, she’s been with you for like more than a month already. You told me before you’ll just play with her then bring her back home. I don’t get you.” Daesung sat on the bed.

 

“What? I don’t remember saying any of that! I’ll keep her until I like. And I don’t like her.” Seunghyun pouted.

 

“You’ve gotten weirder. If you like her then why won’t you just say it! I think you have fallen in love and you don’t know it.” Daesung walked out of the room.

 

“Yah! I’m not in love! And how many times must I tell you I don’t like her! She’s not even y.” Seunghyun hissed.

 

--

“Come on Jaekyung, let’s go outside! Jiyong Oppa’s villa is close to the beach, they must be preparing food outside. “ Jiyoung smiled at her as she readied some of her things, she brought a small pouch with her.

 

“Wait, I’ll bring my camera.” Jaekyung put her camera on her sling bag.

--

When she and Jiyoung went outside their room, she saw Seunghyun going out of his room as well.

 

“Where’s Dae?” Jiyoung asked Seunghyun.

 

“Oh, he left before me.” He was still holding on the doorknob.

 

“Okay, I’ll go first Jaekyung, I’ll find Dae.” She smiled at Jaekyung and left.

 

“Jaekyung,” she was about to follow after Jiyoung but he called her.

 

“Come with me first, I have something to give you.” He signaled her to enter the room.

 

Jaekyung entered the room with him. “What will you give? Whatever it is I don’t want to take it, it’ll just add up my debt.” She scoffed.

 

“Aissh, you’re thinking too much of your debt, I won’t ask you to pay for it, ‘cause you are the payment.” He smirked.

 

She looked at him with disgust. “I can’t work for you forever! Urgh, I wish I would just die!” she sat on the bed, looking irritated.

 

“Even if you die, I’ll still hunt you in the afterlife to ask you for your debt.” He grinned. Jaekyung rolled her eyes.

 

“Stand up,” he said in his husky deep voice. Jaekyung stood up without hesitation.

 

“What is it now, I’m robot Jaekyung at your service!” she said mimicking a robotic sound and saluted him. He chuckled.

 

“You’ve gone crazy!” he turned her so her back was facing him.

 

He then put the necklace which he put in his pocket earlier. Jaekyung looked at it, it was a small silver pendant in a form of a camera, with tiny gems that cover the front.  She turned its back, it has something engraved in it, she looked at it closely, then her eyes widened.

 

“Yah! I can’t wear this!” she turned to look at Seunghyun. His eyebrow raised.

 

“And why won’t you? I gave you that so wear that, like everyday even if you’re taking a shower and sleeping!” he smirked. Jaekyung pouted.

 

“But what’s written in it, it’s embarrassing, I am not your-“

 

“Just wear that if you don’t want your world to end!”

 

“Aishh, this guy is totally insane. I don’t know what I did for God to punish me so hard like this!” Jaekyung whined.

 

“What’s so wrong with what’s in that necklace!? That’s just two words, you’re so shallow!” he was now fixing his things.

 

“You are the shallow one, I don’t get you. I don’t know how big your brain is but I’m sure it’s full of immaturity!” She pouted as she looked at the necklace she was wearing, she was reading through her eyes what was engraved to it: Seunghyun’s Property. She sighed.

 

“Wear that everyday and I’ll let you visit your friend for a day.” He glanced at her, then dragged her outside.

 

“Really? Promise me first.” She said as she was being dragged by him to the beach. Seunghyun stopped and looked at her.

 

“Yeah.” Then they walked to the beach. Jaekyung felt somehow happy. She’ll be able to see her friend, Minhee after quite some time.

 

--

 

“What took you so long? We already started eating!” Seungri was eating a barbeque when Jaekyung and Seunghyun came. Jiyong and Youngbae were playing beach volleyball with the twins, Jiyoung and Daesung were sitting together near the water.

 

Jaekyung suddenly took a picture of Seunghyun.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Don’t take pictures without permission!” he tried snapping her camera, but he failed.

 

“I’ll just go there first!” she left her sling bag and camera on a chair then she headed to the waters and let her feet to her knee length feel its cold touch. Someone from behind pushed her and she fell on the water, making her whole body submerged in it.

 

She got up all wet and saw Seunghyun laughing. She pushed him to take revenge but he held her hand for support, unfortunately, both of them stumbled on the water.

 

When they regained themselves they found themselves laughing hard. Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun, she was staring at him as he laughed, she felt her heart beat fast.

 

“Yah! Why are you smiling like that?” Seunghyun stopped laughing and glared at her. She didn’t realize she was smiling wide as she stare at him.  

 

--

Updated Chapter 8! I hope you guys liked it!! ^.^ I hope I don’t disappoint you in any way..I used Kara’s Jiyoung as Dae’s girlfriend ‘cause I knew she liked him in reality..lols..I hope you’ll keep reading my stories! Thank you so much for all the readers, subscribers and those who comments and gives me feedbacks! ^.^ You guys rock!

 

@ohmyyoungbae lols yeah Dae interrupted them!! He came in the wrong time..xD thank you if I made you smile! I hope I’ll get to make you smile more for the upcoming chapters! ^.^ Thanks for reading!

@kangana yeps, and they’re not that hurt!..^.^ thank you! I guess their bickering will always stay.. just Top’s personality here, I don’t know if everything will turn serious for a long time! LOL..yeah, she was smart, if they stayed there, I guess it would have been that they’re more hurt, since their were 8 men.. xD thank you for reading and always commenting!!!! ^.^ I hope you’ll find chapter 8 funny too! ^.^ :)))

@JVIP13 Dony and Deuk are the kwon twins in reality!! xD yes he did protect her, I can say it could be a sign that he likes her?? xD Thanks for reading!!xD

@spongey thanks for the comment, “cute chapter”! xD hehe, his being childish is so adorable, even in reality! and yeah, I got somehow inspired with the bof scene..lols! xD thanks for reading!! xD

@unknownyou lols! Your comments are continous every chapter!! Lmao! For chapter 1, yeah, he’s a rude uncle..:/ cha2, she will meet him soon!! xD chap3, he’s not that harsh I don’t want to make his personality evil!! I couldn’t imagine that! If yu’ll read the next chapters, you’ll know his real personality.. :3 I hope you’ll find it funny since chap 4 is where comedy starts! xD thanks for reading, you’re a troll too! LOL..:)))

 

-Please give me your feedbacks! ^.^ Thank you!! Take care everyone!