Chapter 18 : It Really Hurts

It Started With A Debt

 

“Aissh, why is she here? She’s ruining my day!” Seunghyun hissed. Jaekung suddenly ran to the garden. “Yah! Where are you going?” Seunghyun trailed after her.

 

“Wow, it’s really snowing.” Jaekyung stood in the middle of the garden still barefooted.

 

“Pfft, is it the first time you’ve encountered snow? You’re like a child.” Seunghyun scoffed. Jaekyung was smiling widely, letting the snow fall on her hands. Seunghyun moved closer to her, he turned her to look at him, then he lifted her chin, cupped her face and he kissed her forehead. Jaekyung stood frozen.

 

“Thank you for today.” He smiled at her. Jaekyung didn’t know what to do, she just looked at him. “Don’t think that because you’ve been good I’ll let you go already.” He averted her eyes. “You still have a long way to go, and I will make things harder for you!”

 

Jaekyung pouted. “Yah! You’re being unfair, you should even give me a reward. I always follow you.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “Yeah, but it always comes with a complain!” He stick his tongue out. “Come on, let’s go inside it’s so cold here.” He held her hand. “I forgot to say, you look like a human today.”

 

Jaekyung hit his shoulder as they walk inside.

 

--

 

The next morning, Seunghyun’s mother went inside Jaekyung’s room, they’re having a conversation, both of them sitting on the bed.

 

“So, has something happened between you and my son already?” Seunghyun’s mother was giggling.

 

“What?” Jaeyung half-smiled.

 

“So not yet? Aigoo, Jaekyung, you know what, I always love babies, I think I wanted to have a grandson or granddaughter already. Jaekyung, you should make one already with my son.” She held Jaekyung’s hand. Jaekyung quickly pulled her hands away.

 

“What!? I don’t think I can-“

 

“Why? It’s okay, you’re engaged already! I know, you should seduce him!” Seunghyun’s mother excitedly said. Jaekyung’s eyes widened. She didn’t know why Seunghyun’s mother was acting like that. She thought she has gone crazy.

 

“I am not sure if that’s necessary Madam, I feel like I can’t do that and that’s really-“

 

“Why? And call me Omma as well. Jaekyung, you shouldn’t wear sweaters and jeans, you should expose your skin, in that way you will be able to seduce him.” She giggled.

 

“What!?” Jaekyung felt like she wanted to escape from Seunghyun’s mother.

 

“Oh, good thing I bought clothes before I left in America. Seunghyun’s grandma told me that he has a girlfriend already, so I wanted to give clothes as a present. I think they would fit you. Come with me!” Seunghyun’s mom dragged her. Jaekyung wished Seunghyun would already wake up.

 

--

 

“Is my mother still here?” Seunghyun has woken up; he was asking Dony when he went outside of his room.

 

“Yes, she’s harassing Jaekyung in one of the guest rooms.” Dony grinned.

 

“What!?” Seunghyun rushed to his mother.

 

--

 

“Omma what are you doi-“ Seunghyun opened the door of his mother’s room. He was surprised of what he was seeing that he accidentally tripped.

 

“What? Is she y? You should wear dresses more often Jaekyung!” his mom said. He made Jaekyung wear a fitted black sleeveless dress that was very short. Jaekyung was trying to pull it down.

 

“I don’t think I could wear something like this.” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Oh not dear! I think it matches you well, your legs are pretty! What do you think son?” Seunghyun’s mother sniggered and she looked at Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun gulped, he was looking at Jaekyung. “What is she wearing? Is she going to seduce the people who’ll see her?! Aissh, and, and I prefer her to wear cute outfits rather!” he stuttered. He slammed the door as he went outside.

 

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun! Don’t leave me here!” Jaekyung yelled but Seunghyun has already left.

 

“What’s his problem? So he doesn’t like y outfits for you. I know, let’s change that!” Seunghyun’s mom grinned. Jaekyung jaw dropped, she just wanted to run away now.

 

--

 

Seunghyun was in the kitchen eating his breakfast when his mother came.

 

“Seunghyun, look I think you’ll like it!” his mother was grinning.

 

Seunghyun spit out what he was chewing when he saw his mother and Jaekyung.

 

“Isn’t she cute? I think her bangs made her cuter.” His mother excitedly said. She made Jaekyung wear a large sweathshirt and a very mini short, and a high cut rubber shoes. Then she tied Jaekyung’s hair into a bun. Jaekyung was fully embarrassed to what Seunghyun’s mother was doing to her early in the morning.

 

“What is this? What are you trying to do?” Seunghyun looked at his mother in confusion as he wiped his mouth.

 

“You said you’d prefer her wearing cute outfits. What do you think?” his mother winked at him.

 

“Yeah, that’s better!”He smirked. Jaekyung was covering her face due to strong embarrassment.

 

“Really? See? I’m good right?” his mother laughed. “Oh, wait someone’s calling me, I’ll be back.” She left them.

 

Seunghyun was staring at Jaekyung, she was just standing there, covering her face. “Yah! What are you doing?” he chuckled.

 

Jaekyung took off her hands on her face. “Why didn’t you wake up earlier!? Look at what she’s doing to me, I feel so embarrassed!” She yelled at him. Seunghyun laughed hard.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing? Aissh!” Jaekyung stomped her feet.

 

“You know what, when you were shouting at me you look so cute. I think my mother’s a genius.” He was still laughing.

 

Jaekyung’s cheeks were becoming red. She didn’t know what to do.

“Come here, eat with me.” He gestured her to sit on the chair next to him.

 

“I don’t want to!” she pouted. Seunghyun gave her a deathly glare. Jaekyung sighed then she sat beside him.

 

“Here, eat up. Don’t worry about my mom, I’ll tell her you have work.” He said.

 

Jaekyung started eating.

 

“And I think you should wear clothes like that more often.” He smirked. Jaekyung almost choked when she heard what he said.

 

--

 

Seunghyun went to their hotel. He was walking to his grandmother’s office when he saw his cousin Hyunjoong with Changmin. Seunghyun stopped walking. He wondered why Changmin was there.

 

“Oh, Seunghyun, you’re here.” Hyunjoong smiled at him, Changmin was behind him.

 

“That old woman called for me.” He didn’t smile back.

 

“Oh, I see, I think she really needs you. Oh, I want you to meet my friend, Changmin.” Hyunjoong moved aside so Seunghyun and Changmin can see each other clearly.

 

“Why is he here?” Seunghyun glared at Changmin.

 

“Oh, I’m asking for his help about the security cameras we have. You see, Changmin’s family really has a repectable company when it comes to electronics.” Hyunjoong tapped Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Really? I don’t know about that.” Seunghyun kept his eyes locked at Changmin.

 

“Well, there’s too much to know about Changmin’s family. You see, his family is one of the richest besides our line.” Hyunjoong said. “Wait, I’ll go to the comfort room, I’ll come back.” Hyunjoong left.

 

“So how’s Jaekyung with you?” Changmin smirked.

 

“She’s fine.” Seunghyun’s face was expressionless.

 

“Is that so? You better take care of her, once she gets hurt, I’ll take her away from you without second thought.” Changmin said.

 

“I won’t give her to you.” Seunghyun was controlling his anger. He don’t know but when he see Changmin, he felt like he wanted to explode of anger.

 

“We’ll see about that. I wonder, will she stay with you forever?” Changmin glared.

 

“It’s none of your business anymore.” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“Really? How long do you know her? I’ve known her since we were young. Jaekyung, is very important to me. I never, even once, have hurt her. Our relationship is still stronger than yours.” Changmin said, his glare doesn’t change.

 

Seunghyun clenched his fist. “How sure are you of that? Only Jaekyung can answer it.”

 

“Then let’s just ask her.” Changmin smirked. He was about to leave when he suddenly stopped, “And oh, remember, you can never buy a person’s heart.” He said before leaving.

 

Seunghyun stood frozen. He didn’t know by what Changmin meant when he said he couldn’t buy a person’s heart. He thought Changmin was right, Changmin’s relationship with Jaekyung was much stronger than what he have with her right now. He punched the wall, he couldn’t control his anger anymore. He didn’t know why he felt somehow scared after his conversation with Changmin.

 

--

 

It was nighttime already, Jaekyung was about to get home from working in the café, she put on her body bag about to leave when her phone rang, it was Seunghyun calling. “Hello?” she answered.

 

“What? You want me to go to your club? Wait, are you drunk?” Jaekyung was asking him when he hung up. “What’s his problem?” she rushed to the club, she just took a bus since the twins trusted her that she won’t escape.

 

--

 

She got to Seunghyun’s club. There were a lot of people inside that she could barely find him. She looked for him everywhere but it was just crowded. Then finally, she saw him sitting, with other girls in one corner. She felt her heart ached.

 

She walked towards him and stood in front of the table. Jaekyung realized that he was drunk, he was flirting with three girls. It took Seunghyun some time to notice Jaekyung was there.

 

“Oh, it’s you. Sit here.” Seunghyun said drunkily. Jaekyung didn’t follow him, she was just staring at him.

 

“Why did you ask me to go here?” Jaekyung asked him.

 

Seunghyun lazily chuckled. “Nothing, I just wanted to play with you.”

 

“Oh, oppa, who is she? She looks so plain.” One of the girls hugging him said.

 

“She? Oh, she’s just one of my girls.” He smirked. “She’s my toy these days,” he paused. “She’s my favourite toy. Yah! Sit here with us.”

 

Seunghyun grabbed Jaekyung’s wrist but she managed to pull his hand off. “I won’t.” she said, she was about to walk away when Seunghyun spoke.

 

“Where are you going? Are you going to meet with that Changmin guy?” he chuckled.

 

Jaekyung turned back to him. Her eyes were watery. “Your favourite toy will go home now.” Then she walked away.

 

Jaekyung was holding back her tears as she walked out of the club, she bumped into Jiyong.

 

“Jaekyung? What are you doing here? Are you crying?” Jiyong looked at her.

 

“No, no, I’m leaving now.” She faked a smile.

 

“Hyung’s drinking a lot tonight. I don’t know what’s his problem, he’s not usually like this.” Jiyong frowned.

 

“Really? Maybe he just wanted to enjoy himself, I’m leaving now, thanks Jiyong oppa.” Jaekyung left.

 

--

 

 Jaekyung was walking on the side of the street. She couldn’t believe what Seunghyun has told her. She knew he was just playing around all along, but she never expected him to tell it to her face. She couldn’t hold back her tears anymore, her tears were endless, she felt really stupid.

 

She went to the park where she and Seunghyun went yesterday. She thought yesterday could have just been a dream. She sat on a bench, her tears continuously flowing.

 

Jaekyung, you’re a fool. You should stop this already, you should just focus on paying your debt to him and leave him. Yes, it would be better to avoid him as much as possible. You should just pay him faster and leave him, go back to your normal life and forget he existed.

 

--

 

The next five days, Jaekyung did everything to avoid Seunghyun. She skipped breakfast and woke up early, and leaves the house to go to the café or her school right before Seunghyun wakes up. Whenever Seunghyun would approach her she would pretend to be asleep.

 

--

 

“Hyung, where’s Jaekyung?” Seungri went to Seunghyun’s house. They were in the living room.

 

“Oh,Dony said she went to the café early. Aissh, I don’t know why these days she’s going to work very early.” Seunghyun the television.

 

“Really? I thought you’re angry with each other.” Seungri said.

 

“What? Why would we?” Seunghyun looked at him with confusion.

 

“Huh? Nothing, it’s just that when Jaekyung went to the club one night, you told her some things that might have hurt her.” Seungri shook his head.

 

“What? She went to the club? When?” Seunghyun’s brows were furrowed.

 

“You don’t remember? It’s like, I guess it’s last week. I was on the table next to you when you’re drinking with girls and I heard what you said to her.” Seungri nodded his head a few times.

 

“What did I say?” Seunghyun tried to remember.

 

“You told her: “She? Oh, she’s just one of my girls! She’s my toy these days! She’s my favourite toy. Yah! Sit here with us.” Seungri imitated just how Seunghyun said it.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widened. “I told her that?”

 

Seungri nodded. “Yeah, I was eavesdropping that time, sorry.”

 

Seunghyun thought hard, there was a long time of silence, finally he remembered it. “Darn it!”

 

Seungri jumped in surprise. “What is it?”

 

“I didn’t mean to say it to her! I have to talk to her.” Seunghyun picked up his phone.

 

“But she’s not here? You must have hurt her feelings.” Seungri said.

 

Seunghyun called Jaekyung. “Why aren’t she answering? Aissh!”

 

--

 

Jaekyung got back to the house. She sat in the sofa in the living room for a while to fix her things when all of a sudden she heard Seunghyun calling her.

 

“Omo!” Jaekyung lied on the sofa pretending to be sleeping.

 

Seunghyun entered the living room and he saw Jaekyung sleeping. He poked her several times. “Jaekyung, wake up! We need to talk! Jaekyung!” he got pissed off. “Aisssh, you’re not really waking up?” he raised his eyebrow.

 

He suddenly carried her over his shoulder. Jaekyung was surprised.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” She yelled.

 

“I thought you were sleeping? So you’re just acting up? Let’s see, you have to be punished.” Seunghyun went to his room still carrying Jaekyung, he opened his cabinet, he put Jaekyung there and he quickly closed it, locking her there.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Don’t lock me here!” Jaekyung shouted from the cabinet. Seunghyun’s cabinet was huge, Jaekyung could even stand in there.

 

“Who’s sleeping now? I need to talk to you so don’t speak first!” Seunghyun smirked. He sat on his bed.

 

Jaekyung kicked the door of the cabinet, she struggled trying to open it. “Let me out first!”

 

“I won’t. Don’t damage my cabinet or I’ll add that to your debt.” He scolded her.

 

Jaekyung sighed. “It’s dark here.” She said nervously.

 

“Where can you find a cabinet that’s full of light? Aissh, why? Are you scared? Don’t worry someone’s in there with you.” Seunghyun chuckled.

 

Jaekyung screamed. “Let me out now!”

 

Seunghyun laughed. Then he composed himself. “Let me speak first.”

 

“You’re already speaking.” Jaekyung said.

 

“Are you fooling me? Do you want to stay there until tomorrow?” Seunghyun shouted.

 

“No! No! I was just kidding!”

 

Seunghyun laughed. “Okay listen, I’m sorry Jaekyung.” He said in his deep husky voice.

 

--

 

Updated Chapter 18!! ^^ I hope you liked it.. :3 Okay, so it’s getting a little bit more fishy about what Changmin said..haha.. it will be revealed soon.. ^^

 

@renaiseuhyun84 yes, it’s so sweet.. :3 I don’t know who’s lucky between the two of them..haha..xD thanks for reading!^^

@kangana yeah! His mom is so crazy here..lol..xD it’s better than having her as villain.. xD hmm.. about the cake, we will know what will happen to it next chapter.. hihi!! xD thank you so much for reading!! ^^ yeah, thank you! I couldn’t believe it, I’ve got 50 subscribers already.. ;)

@ohmyyoungbae yeah, he won’t! hahahaha..xD Jaekyung has fully realized it already.. :DD and Seunghyun, I don’t know when he will! He’s so slow! Haha..xD hmm.. about Changmin, I guess he’ll be fighting for Jaekyung to I don’t know until when.. we’ll see about that..hihi!! ^^ thanks for reading!^^

@JVIP13 thank you! actually,I am a little scared since I lack vocabularies.. @_@ but thank you ‘cause you find it sweet! There’ll be lot more swet and funny moments!! ^^ hmm, about the cake, we’ll know what will happen to it next chapter! Ahaha..xD thanks for reading!^^

@kpopaddx_cj2 hihi! I think it’s because of the love-hate/childish relationship that they have which is similar.. :DD haha..xD lol! His mother acts childish as well..xD about Changmin stopping his secretary, yeah, but there’s a reason why he made him stop..:3 hihi! We’ll know soon! Thanks for liking it too! Haha.. I’ll be putting more Seungri-Minhee moments! :D thanks for reading!^^

@decembermouse hello there!!!! :DD thank you for reading!!!! Wow, ;) thank you for saying that! I hope the story has entertained you.. xD I’ll do my best to continue making this story a good one.. ^^ thank you so much!!!

@pinkypn yeah! His mom is really cute! Haha..xD she got more parts in this chapter.. thanks for reading!^^

@yenisvip12 thank you!! ^^ I think next chapter would be funny and sweet.. :3 I want a boyfriend like him too! Hihi..:3 thank you for reading!^^

 

-Thank you for everyone who reads my stories! Who subscribes, I’ve got over 50 subscribers, I still couldn’t believe it.. O.O thank you!!! And to those who always gives their comments, I wanted to give my utmost thank you to you!!! I love you so much! Your comments keeps me motivated!! =) I feel so happy when you give me feedbacks, I read them like over and over again..xD haha..xD take care everyone!! ^^