Chapter 33 : How Can Love Change?

It Started With A Debt

 

 

“Crying every night?” Seunghyun eyed the little boy.

 

Jinkyu nodded as he looked up to Seunghyun. “Yes, Noona’s been crying because-“ Jaekyung suddenly covered his mouth.

 

“Just leave.” She told Seunghyun, looking away.

 

“Will you let the boy speak? He’s saying something to me.” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

 

“Jinkyu, don’t say anything, okay? Let’s go.” Jaekyung removed her hand from Jinkyu’s mouth then she held his hand. The guy she was with has joined them. They started walking passed Seunghyun and Jaejoong.

 

“Is he the reason you left me?” Seunghyun suddenly spoke, Jaekyung didn’t look back. She sighed. She kept walking until Jinkyu spoke.

 

“Noona, that evil guy looked familiar,” he muttered, he turned back and stared at Seunghyun’s face. Then he stopped walking. “Noona! He’s the guy in the picture! The one you showed me! The picture taken in a beach! Noona!” He was shaking Jaekyung’s hand, motioning her to stop.

 

“Jinkyu, he’s not it, you must have just mistaken.” Jaekyung looked down at Jinkyu, biting her lip.

 

“Jaekyung, are you okay? They’re still standing, looking at us.” The guy with her said in concern.

 

Jaekyung sighed. She turned, she could see Seunghyun still looking at them, grimacing. “Dongwook Oppa, I guess, just go first, I’ll just follow later. I know the address, and I might as well, visit uncle first.”

 

“Are you sure about that? We can visit uncle tomorrow.” Dongwook said.

 

“You must be tired, I’ll be fine.” Jaekyung smiled at him then she bent down at Jinkyu. “Jinkyu, we’ll go to the zoo tomorrow, so sleep early okay?”

 

Jinkyu nodded. “Okay Noona! Just promise me no worms.”

 

Jaekyung chuckled. “No worms.” She stood again and looked at Dongwook. “Go ahead so you could rest.”

 

Dongwook seemed hesitant. “But-“

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not like I’ll be murdered.” She smiled at him. Dongwook slowly nodded, then he gave Jaekyung one of her small bags.

 

“Just call me if something happens.” Dongwook said then he and Jinkyu left.

 

Jaekyung turned and slowly walked back to where Seunghyun and Jaejoong were standing still. She stood in front of them, with an impassive expression on her face.

 

“Jaeky-“

 

“Choi Seunghyun, I don’t want to see you anymore. You should have just find yourself someone else.” Jaekyung looked at him straight into his eyes. Somehow, it seemed like she herself was hurt with the words she was letting out.

 

“You’re lying. You couldn’t just leave me like that.” Seunghyun clenched his fist. Jaejoong felt he was being sandwiched between them, yet, though awkward, he can’t leave Seunghyun, he might do something that could just worsen the situation.

 

“I got nothing else to say, I’ll be going.” Jaekyung turned and started walking but Seunghyun grasped her wrist.

 

“No Jaekyung, you’re not going anywhere, you have to explain.”

 

“Jaekyung sarcastically chuckled. “I explained myself, what kind of explanation do you want? I don’t love you, the game’s months over.”

 

“Excuse me, do we have a problem here?” Two security officers of the airport suddenly approached them.

 

“This person is preventing me from leaving the airport, I think he has mistaken me into someone else.” Jaekyung said.

 

“No, she’s lying, she’s my wife and she tried to get away with another man.” Seunghyun told the officer. Jaekyung’s eyes widened as she looked back at Seunghyun.

“He’s lying, I’m not his wife!” Jaekyung protested, she tried to pull his hand off her wrist.

 

“No, listen, she ran away with someone else, she just cheated on me! You know how it feels right? I bet you have wives too!” Seunghyun told them.

 

“You’re crazy! I’m not his wife!” Jaekyung defended.

 

“I guess you three should just come with us.” One of the officers said.

 

“Wait, officer Joo?” Jaejoong took of his sunglasses, he was smiling. He thought he was so lucky because he really knew the officer.

 

“Oh, Mr. Kim Jaejoong! It’s you!” Officer Joo turned back and shook hands with Jaejoong. “How’s your father? Tell him I missed playing chess with him.”

 

Jaejoong chuckled. “He’s fine, he’s still in Japan.”

 

“Oh, is that it? Tell him to meet me when he got here, and these two? You know them?” Officer Joo pointed at Seunghyun and Jaekyung.

 

“Yeah Yeah! He’s my friend, and he’s telling the truth, she’s really his wife!” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Kim Jaejoong! That’s not true!” Jaekyung shouted.

 

“No Officer Joo, she’s lying. See? She knows me, She ran away with someone, and we all know it’s wrong to do that, it’s like, our pride as men were being stepped at.” Jaejoong shook his head dramatically.

 

“Is it really? You did that to your husband? Miss, you know it’s wrong, how could you do that? You should only love him and no one else.” Officer Joo scolded Jaekyung.

 

“They’re lying! I am with someone earlier, and we’re going back home when these two blocked our way.” Jaekyung said.

 

“You’re with who? Oh, it must be the other man.” Officer Joo looked at Seunghyun and Jaejoong, they both nodded at him. “Miss, you shouldn’t do something like that, and you should just go with your husband, I think he’s trying to compromise things with you.” He said. A number of people were already staring at them, some people already were hearing their conversation.

 

“No! They’re just lying!” Jaekyung yelled.

 

“Officer Joo, you know I won’t lie to you. And see my friend here just wanted to fix things between them. He wasn’t even angry that she cheated on him because he wanted her back.” Jaejoong told the officer.

 

“Oh, so she did cheat on him? Tsk, she looked so young, but why would she have to do that?”

 

“She should be ashamed, I feel sorry for her husband.”

 

“He looked like he wanted her back, she should be rather thankful, after she cheated on him, she should just go with him!”

 

Jaekyung could hear what the people around were saying. She felt so embarrassed.

 

“I know it’s a personal matter, but I guess it’s our pleasure to help you out.” Officer Joo said. “Miss, please just go peacefully with them.”

 

Jaekyung’s jaw dropped. “You’ve got it all wrong! I didn’t do anything! I just want to go home!”

 

“Yes, go home with your husband already. If you make a commotion here, we can’t do anything but to force you.” Officer Joo told her.

 

Jaekyung sighed. She just go with them calmly since the two officers assisted them until they reached Jaejoong’s car.

 

Finally, they reached the car on the parking area. Jaekyung planned to run once the officers have left.

 

“Okay, we’ll leave you here.”Officer Joo said. “Just greet your father for me.” He patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

Jaejoong nodded. “Oh, wait, Officer Joo, may I borrow something from you, you know, she might run away again.”

 

“Oh, I know what you’re talking about. Miss, please go inside the car.” Officer Joo said. Jaekyung was confused, but she just entered the backseat. Officer Joo then cuffed Jaekyung’s left hand in the interior of the car door. “Here’s the key, I hope you would be able to fix your problems. You know, let’s just make our country a better place.” Officer Joo told Seunghyun then he smiled at them before leaving.

 

Jaejoong entered the driver’s seat. “You sit at the back.” He told Seunghyun. Seunghyun smiled at him then he went inside the car.

 

“Do you know that I can sue you for kidnapping?” Jaekyung rolled her eyes.

 

“How can you do that when you’re still with us?” Jaejoong looked at her through the reaview mirror. He chuckled; He started the engine and started driving.

 

“Jaekyung..” Seunghyun started speaking. Jaekyung just looked outside the window. “I know there’s a reason why you’re doing this, just tell me, so we could fix it together.”

 

“I told you the reason already. I already don’t love you.” Jaekyung said, her eyes still focused outside the window.

 

“That’s not true, you told me you love me.” Seunghyun’s brows furrowed as he looked at her. Jaejoong has his eyes on the way, but he was listening silently.

 

“That was that time, it has changed.” Jaekyung said. Seunghyun moved closer to her until he was sitting beside her. He lifted her chin, Jaekyung averted his eyes.

 

“Look at me.” Seunghyun ordered. Jaekyung sighed, she looked at him. “Jaekyung, don’t do this, I know you, something’s wrong.”

 

Jaekyung looked away again. She pulled his hand off her chin. Nobody spoke after it.

 

--

 

They reached Seunghyun’s house. Jaejoong was the first to get out of the car, he opened the car door of the backseat, almost pulling Jaekyung with it since her hand was cuffed on the door. She glared at Jaejoong. Seunghyun went out of the car as well.

 

“Sorry!” Jaejoong smiled. He reached for the keys on his pocket. He hesitated at first but then he unlocked the handcuff. Then he walked inside.

 

“Let’s go inside.” Seunghyun reached for Jaekyung’s hand. She stood and in a quick moment, she stepped harshly on Seunghyun’s foot. He flinched. Jaekyung ran away.

 

“No! Jaekyung!” Seunghyun shouted.

 

“What happened?” Jaejoong went back.

 

“She got away! Tell them to follow her!” Seunghyun winced. “Aissh!”

 

Jaejoong hissed, he went inside to call some of Mr. Kim’s men.

 

--

 

Jaekyung went to her uncle’s apartment first. She knocked on the door, when her uncle opened it, he was surprised to see her back.

 

“Jaekyung! You’re back!” her uncle didn’t know what to do first, he moved aside to let her enter.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t contact you. And um, I have bought some things for you, but they’re with Dongwook, I’ll get them later.” Jaekyung sat on the sofa but then she realized, as she looked inside, every furniture seemed to be different. “Uncle, did you buy all these?” She looked at her uncle who seemed to be calling someone on the phone.

 

When her uncle has hung up he looked at Jaekyung. “Oh, them? I, well-“

 

“What happened to your other debts? Have you received the money I’ve been sending?” Jaekyung asked.

 

“Well, yes, they’re on the bank, I haven’t spent even a cent.” Her uncle went to the kitchen.

 

“Uncle, are you okay? Is there something wrong? How did you pay your debts if you didn’t spend the money?” Jaekyung went to the kitchen as well.

 

“I, well, someone has payed it.” Her uncle smiled at her. “Have you eaten? Oh, I haven’t cooked any.”

 

“You’re acting strange.” Jaekyung told him. Someone knocked on the door. Her uncle walked fast to it, and opened it. Jaekyung’s eyes widened, it was Dony and Deuk, and they were with some of Mr. Kim’s men.

 

“Jaekyung!” Dony smiled once he saw her.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Jaekyung backed off a bit, as if she knew what would come next.

 

“We’re here to pick you up.” Deuk said.

 

“No way, just go before I call the police.” Jaekyung threatened. “Uncle, close the door.”

 

“Jaekyung, I can’t do that.” Her uncle said.

 

“Why not?” Jaekyung was confused.

 

Suddenly, someone else has come, it was Seunghyun. He was smirking as he saw Jaekyung’s expression. He bowed lightly to her uncle first. “Thank you for calling.”

“It’s nothing.” Her uncle said.

 

“Uncle!” Jaekyung shouted. “No, I’m not coming, uncle, this is wrong, you know this is not right. I’m not going with them.”

 

“Oh, but you will.” Seunghyun smiled.

 

“Jaekyung, the one who bought all this furniture and who payed all my debts is Choi Seunghyun.” Her uncle looked at Jaekyung.

 

“So you can’t say no. Go on, get her.” Seunghyun told Mr. Kim’s men. They speedily walked in and gripped Jaekyung’s arms.

 

“No! Stop! Uncle, why did you? You did this on purpose!” Jaekyung yelled at her uncle.

 

“Jaekyung, just go with him, you have to fix it together, don’t do it all by yourself.” Her uncle said.

 

Jaekyung was struggling to push the men holding her. “No, I’ll just pay what you payed for my uncle.”

 

Seunghyun crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. “So are you bragging that you have lots of money right now? Well, as you can see, I’m not after the money.” He chuckled.

 

Jaekyung glared at him.

 

“Well, let’s go!” Seunghyun said. One of the men holding Jaekyung’s arm speedily carried her on his shoulder. She was screaming, trying to release herself but she failed.

 

“I have a question, who was the man she was with when she was in the airport?” Seunghyun asked Jaekyung’s uncle when the two of them were the only left inside the apartment.

 

“Oh, it’s Choi Dongwook, her cousin. He’s married, don’t worry.” Jaekyung’s uncle smiled.

 

“Thank you, well, we’re leaving now.” Seunghyun bowed once again to him.

 

“I hope you’ll be able to fix whatever it is, together.” He told Seunghyun.

 

“Thank you.” Seunghyun said and he left.

 

--

 

Updated!! xD Told you, it won’t be dramatic.. hihi, well, I hope you find it good and funny! The next chapter, something will happen.. well..both good and bad?? We’ll see!^^ And the guy Jaekyung was with was none other than Choi Dongwook, Se7en! I gave ahint about that in a previous chapter right? XD

 

@wtfelicia ahaha, let’s see, Jaekyung might see the bear..xD yes, and don’t worry, ‘cause it was revealed in this chap that it was her cousin.. :D Yes, let’s hope the tears would stop..:) Thanks for reading!

@RiBoSshi ahihi, it’s se7en..xD :3 Thanks for reading!

@Passion1 Ahihi, I hope this chap has cleared your mind somehow!^^ Thanks for reading!

@JVIP13 Yes, she is..T^T It was revealed here who’s the guy! Hihi.. Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae yeah.. don’t worry, it won’t be too long until everything’s gonna be fine!!^^ Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 Thank you!^^ We’ll see what Changmin would do! xD It’s her cousin! xD Thanks for reading!

@proudvipahaha, yes, it couldn’t be her son! Lol..xD she couldn’t gt pregnant that fast! xD hihi.. I hope this chap clears some things..hehe.. Thanks for reading!

@kanganayes, ur right! xD and in this chapter are what Seunghyun did..lol..xD yes, Jinkyu willl somehow, have more cameo here..lols.. Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2Yes, let’s hope Changmin won’t be too late..xD Thanks for reading!

@spongeyahahaha! I changed it already so he isn’t looking straight on us! Hahaha..xD Thanks for reading!

@neversayayeahihi, yes, Jinkyu’s the boy..:3 Thanks for reading!

@KatieLeebergoh, that’s good to hear.. =) wait, so you’re in korea?? XD ahihi, thanks! Thanks for reading!

 

-Thank you everyne who reads this, subscribed, even though it’s 30+ chapters already there were still new subscribers, thank you! Thank you most specially to the commenters who never gets tired of leaving their feedbacks here! I love you all!^^