Chapter 19 : Let You Go This Time

It Started With A Debt

 

 

Seunghyun laughed. “Okay listen, I’m sorry Jaekyung.” He said in his deep husky voice.

 

“Sorry? For what?” Jaekyung sat inside the cabinet.

 

“I didn’t mean every single word I said when I was drunk that night. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Seunghyun sighed.

 

“And who told you I was hurt? Why would I get hurt when I know from the start that you’re just using me for fun?” Jaekyung rested her head on her knees.

 

“I’m not playing you!” Seunghyun shouted, “I’m not using you.”

 

“Then what am I?”

 

“You’re here to pay your debt, what else do you think?” Seunghyun scoffed. He lied on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. “I wish you won’t be able to pay it.” He muttered.

 

“Are you saying something?” Jaekyung couldn’t hear him clearly.

 

“Nothing, I said I’m really sorry, forgive me, I’ve been stupid.” Seunghyun pouted.

 

Jaekyung chuckled. “You only realized it now? You’re a fool ever since.”

 

“Yah!” He swiftly sat. “Just that night. Everything I told you that night was all non-sense.”

 

“Yeah, everything you said even if you aren’t drunk are all non-sense.” Jaekyung laughed.

 

“Is that a joke? Tell me it’s not and I’ll lock you there for a week.” Seunghyun threatened.

 

“It’s a joke!” Jaekyung burst out.

 

“So, will you forgive me?” Seunghyun looked at the cabinet, he wished he could see through it so he’ll see Jaekyung’s face.

 

“Just like that? You even didn’t do something sincerely.” Jaekyung complained.

 

“And what do you want me to do? Do you want me to kneel in front of you?”

 

“That’s a good idea.” Jaekyung chuckled. “Actually, I want to visit my uncle, I haven’t seen him for months, it’s almost Christmas, I don’t know if he’s fine, so I wanted to check if he’s alright.”

 

“Okay then, we’ll go visit him.” Seunghyun quickly agreed. “Uh, Jaekyung? Do you—do you like that Changmin guy?” Seunghyun lied back on his bed, his head resting on his arms. His heart was beating fast, nervous of her answer.

 

There was a long silence before Jaekyung responded. “Changmin is my friend, he’s like an older brother to me.”

 

Seunghyun rolled side to side on his bed, like he doesn’t know if he’ll go crazy. “What If he confessed to you that he likes you? Will you accept him?”

 

“What? Why would I tell you? That’s between us already!” Jaekyung yelled.

 

Seunghyun suddenly sat. “Yah! Aissh, if you are to choose between me and Changmin who would you choose then?”

 

“Huh? Are you out of your mind? Why would I choose?”

 

“Just tell me who you would choose!!” Seunghyun demanded. He was eagerly waiting for what Jaekyung would say.

 

“Well, Changmin oppa is kind to me, he’s not childish, he’s responsible, he’s always there for me, he doesn’t just drag me everywhere, and you, you’re immature, you’re crazy, fool, you’re too bossy, you’re-“ Jaekyung keeps on talking when someone knocked on the door, Seunghyun jumped in surprise, he was actually focusing on what Jaekyung was saying that he got pissed off that someone’s disturbing him, he opened the door, it was his mom.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun gave her an irritated expression.

 

“Oh, just checking up on you and Jaekyung, they said you two are here, what have you been doing huh?” his mom let out a devilish grin.

 

“Aissh, just come back later!!” Seunghyun pushed his mom outside right before she could enter and he quickly closed the door. He could hear his mother shouting, “Jaekyung are you there? I hope something’s going to be made! Don’t disappoint me!”

 

“Aissh, why is she still here!” he ruffled his hair in frustration and went back to the bed.

 

“-maybe I’ve gone crazy that’s why..”Jaekyung stopped talking. She was actually talking all along, not knowing that Seunghyun’s mother came. Those were the only words Seunghyun has heard right when he got back to his bed.

 

“What were you saying again?” Seunghyun sat on his bed.

 

“Aigoo, I won’t repeat myself anymore!” Jaekyung shouted. “Now let me out!”

 

“What? Repeat everything you said first!” Seunghyun demanded.

 

“No, I forgot what I said already, let me out now!”Jaekyung tried to push the door of the cabinet.

 

“No! You have to tell me again what you said, I didn’t hear it clearly, I won’t let you out until you say it!” Seunghyun lied back on his bed waiting for Jaekyung to speak.

 

15 minutes has passed and silence was invading the room.

 

“Jaekyung, if I ask you to just stay here with me, will you agree?” Seunghyun finally spoke. He let out a sigh. Jaekyung didn’t respond.

 

Minutes passed and Jaekyung wasn’t speaking. Seunghyun got up. “Jaekyung? Yah! Are you tricking me?” when no voice responded, he opened the cabinet and saw Jaekyung sitting there, leaning on the edge, sleeping soundly with slightly open.

 

“Aissh! I don’t know what’s with this girl!” He hissed and closed the cabinet again, leaving it unlocked.

 

--

“Minhee, you think you can hang out with us?” Two tall guys blocked Minhee’s way. She was in her school about to go home.

 

“I don’t have time. I’m sorry.” Minhee tried to walk pass them but they blocked her way again.

 

“Why are you like that? It’s not like we’re going to harm you!” One of the guys said.

 

“I don’t have time for you, I’m sorry but I really have a lot of things to do.” Minhee was scared right now. She thought of Jaekyung before, on how she used to threaten guys when they try to hit on Minhee.

 

All of a sudden Seungri came. “Minhee! Good thing I saw you I’ve been looking for you for like an hour already, I asked someone if he knows you good thing he does.” Seungri held Minhee’s hand. “Who are these guys?”

 

“Is he the reason why you won’t go with us?” the two guys looked at Seungri.

 

“What? No he’s just a-“ Minhee was trying to explain when Seungri broke off.

 

“Yes, I’m her boyfriend, got a problem with that?” Seungri smirked.

 

--

 

*“Jaekyung, don’t go with him!” Seunghyun shouted at Jaekyung as he ran towards her and Changmin, they’re in the airport.

 

Jaekyung turned to face him. “I’m sorry, but I’ll go with Changmin, I love him.”

 

Seunghyun stood frozen. “Don’t leave me.” His face turned expressionless.

 

Jaekyung sighed. “I see no reason staying with you.” And she turned and held Changmin’s hand and left him.

 

“Jaekyung!!” he shouted*

 

“Jaekyung!” Seunghyun got up. He was on his bed, catching his breath, he was dreaming. He covered his face with his hands and tried to compose himself. He realized it was morning already. “Jaekyung,” he titled his head to the cabinet, he jumped off and opened it, she wasn’t there anymore.

 

--

 

“Neo ttaemunne nae maeumun, kabut ipgo ijen negae masutchulke! Ne hwasal, trouble trouble trouble! Naruel noryosseo! Neonun Shoot shoot shoot! Nanun Hoot hoot hoot!” Jaekyung and Seunghyun’s mother were dancing and singing to Girls Generation’s Hoot, his mother was playing loud music in the living room. They’re eating something.

 

--

 

Seunghyun moved out of his room and went downstairs, he could hear loud sounds coming from the living room, he went there. To his amusement, he saw Jaekyung and his mother singing and dancing the arrow dance. He chuckled at the sight of them.

 

“Oh? Seunghyun?” his mother noticed him standing there, watching them. “Come here, join us!”

 

Seunghyun walked closer but he stopped, his eyes widened. “What—are—you—eating?”

 

His mother smiled at him, “Oh, I was eating it early in the morning, Jaekyung saw me she said it was the cake she gave you, so we eat it together. You don’t mind right? It’s been days and it’s not yet eaten!”

 

“But—I –didn’t—tell—you to eat that!” Seunghyun almost yelled at his mother then he grabbed the remaining cake, almost one fourth of it was already gone. “Aissh!! Jaekyung why didn’t you stopped her!! And you’re eating it as well!” he shouted at Jaekyung.

 

“But you won’t eat it, it will just spoil if you kept it there.” Jaekyung looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

“Aissh! Urghh! It’s now ruined! I hate the two of you!” He screamed then he left with the cake.

 

“What’s his problem? It’s just a cake.” His mother trailed her eyes on Seunghyun as he walked away.

 

Jaekyung was looking as well, “I’m not sure, I could just make another one if he likes. “

 

--

 

“How many times will I tell you to stop seeing that girl.” Changmin’s mother trailed after him as he was walking on their company building. He didn’t respond to his mother. He entered the elevator, his mother followed him. “Should I tell her again where to place herself? Changmin, son, that girl is no good for you, she’s just using you for your wealth.”

 

Changmin clenched his fist. “She has a name, and Jaekyung’s not that kind of girl.”

 

“Really? How sure are you? She’s just the same with others! They’ll all just use you for your wealth and status! You deserve better than that poor, uncivilized girl!” Changmin’s mom hissed.

 

Changmin glared at her. “Jaekyung is not uncivilized.” The elevator door opened and Changmin swiftly walked out.

 

“Changmin! Changmin!” his mother burst out in anger.

 

--

 

After two days.

 

“Aissh, why can’t I win first place!” Seunghyun was playing car games in the living room, it was already nighttime. He picked up his phone and called Jaekyung.

 

“Where are you?... You’re on your way home?...Can you buy me banana milk? I want to drink one… Get home faster!” then he hung up. He opened the television and watched cartoons.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Dony went to the living room, he was panting.

 

“What?” Seunghyun looked at him with confusion.

 

“Someone’s here, he says he wanted to talk to you, should we let him enter? He said his name is Shim Changmin.” Seunghyun’s eyes widened.

 

“Why is he here? Let him in.” Seunghyun stood and walked out of the living room. He saw Changmin entering his house, Changmin stopped midway and stood there few meters away from Seunghyun, they looked at each other.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun glared at him.

 

“Where’s Jaekyung? I’m here to get her, I’ll pay her debt.” Changmin said.

 

--

 

“Aishh, why banana milk all of a sudden?” Jaekyung picked two banana milks and headed for the counter in a convenience store. Then she walked to Seunghyun’s house since it’s near. “Saranghae, haesalboda nun bushin, noye missoneul~” she was singing Wonder Girls’ Saying I Love You cheerfully as she walked.

 

--

 

There was a long silence before Seunghyun answered. “She’s not here. I won’t give her to you.”

 

“20 million won right? Here, take it, it’s even in cash. Now, give her back.” Changmin held an envelope that contained money.

 

“I’m not asking anyone else to pay for it, I won’t give her to you.” Seunghyun maintained his glare.

 

--

 

“What’s going on? Why are you all crowded in the front door?” Jaekyung got back home, she saw Mr. Kim’s men on the front door. She looked at all of them, perplexed. “Uh, can you let me in?” she said when they’re all blocking the door. They moved a little to give her space then she went in. “Yah! Choi Seunghyun I bought your-“ her eyes widened, she saw Changmin.

 

Changmin and Seunghyun both looked at her.

 

“Why are you here? How did you-“ Jaekyung was asking Changmin.

 

“Jaekyung, come here.” Seunghyun called her. Jaekyung didn’t know what to do first. Jaekyung slowly went beside Seunghyun.

 

“What’s going-“ Jaekyung was about to ask when Changmin spoke.

 

“Jaekyung, I’m here to bring you home.” Changmin looked at her.

 

“What?! What are you talking about?” Jaekyung looked at Changmin, then at Seunghyun.

 

“I won’t give her to you.” Seunghyun pushed Jaekyung behind him.

 

Changmin scoffed. “Aren’t you being unfair? I’ll pay her debt already. What else do you want? You can’t keep her with you forever. She’s not yours.”

 

“I’ll only let her go when she’s paid her debt, she has to pay it herself.” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“Do you think you can just say it like that? Jaekyung needs to live her normal life again. You can’t keep someone as long as you want. Jaekyung, let’s go.” Changmin offered his hand.

 

Seunghyun grabbed Jaekyung’s wrist and pulled her in front of him. “Go ahead and decide if you want to go or not.” Seunghyun was still holding her wrist.

 

Jaekyung was more than speechless. A part of her wanted to stay, a part of her, thought it was wrong to stay. “I-“

 

Changmin moved closer and grabbed her other hand. “Let’s go Jaekyung.”

 

Seunghyun tightened his grip.

 

“Jaekyung, you have to go back to your normal life, this isn’t right. I’ll bring you home.” Changmin pulled her hand but Seunghyun was still holding the other.

 

“I-I” Jaekyung couldn’t decide, it was so sudden, she didn’t know what to do.

 

There was a long silence.

 

Then Seunghyun suddenly let go of Jaekyung’s hand. Jaekyung was surprised.

 

“Go now.” Seunghyun’s face was expressionless.

 

Changmin pulled Jaekyung to him. He left the envelope on a table. Then he started walking out with Jaekyung. Her eyes were watery, she just let herself be dragged by Changmin.

 

--

 

Changmin and Jaekyung were in his car already. He would always take a glance at Jaekyung beside him while he drived. Jaekyung was crying, but she was trying her best to hide it to him.

 

15 minutes passed, neither of them was speaking. Changmin suddenly pulled over at the side of the street.

 

“I feel so envious.” Changmin was staring blankly. “I got you back but why does it feel like he still has you?”

 

Jaekyung tilted her head to him.

 

“I feel like I stole you from him. I feel like I just took a property from him, and yet it’s still under his name.” He sighed.

 

“What are you saying?” Jaekyung wiped her tears with the back of her hand, as she looked at Changmin with confusion.

 

He unlocked the car doors. “Go.” Changmin refused to look at her. “I still won’t give up on you. Pay him your debt as fast as you could.”

 

Jaekyung half smiled at him. She opened the car, about to leave when he held her hand. “Run faster, it’s snowing, you’ll catch cold.” Jaekyung nodded at him and swiftly ran.

 

Changmin stayed inside his car, still parked on the side of the street. “You’re a fool, Changmin.” He mumbled to himself.

 

--

Kya!! Updated Chapter 19.. :DDD I hope you like it.. :3 CHangmin let go for now.. @_@ Don’t worry, next chapter would be funny, and something will be revealed.. ^^

 

@renaiseuhyun84 ahaha, I love the character of his mom too.. ^^ haha, don’t worry she’ll be staying longer..xD more funny scenes!! xD thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 thanks you!! ;) I hope I am able to entertain and satisfy you with my fanfic..^^ thanks for reading!

@JVIP13 hihi..xD thanks for finding that funny! Misunderstanding cleared! :3 thanks for reading!

@kangana don’t worry! She’ll have a longer appearance..:D I think Seunghyun’s a little clueless of what he’s feeling yet..:3 hmm, Changmin won’t be that villain in the next chapters! But I think he won’t still give up that easily..xD thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2 hihi, I love his mother as well..:D Seunghyun finally gave a short explanation here..:D thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae don’t worry, Changmin let go for now..:3 Seunghyun’s just too slow! xD thanks for reading!

@lovis89 yeah he is! Haha.. Choomtop! And Bingutop..^^ thanks for reading!

@pinkypn his actions speaks better.. :3 I think it would take a little time before he finally realized it. ^^ thanks for reading!

@RiBoSshi wow!! Thank you thank you! :D thanks for loving it and taking time to read it!! :3 I hope I’ll be able to entertain you more as the story progresses! Thank you so much!! ^^

@neversayaye thank you!!! ;) I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading!

@jinzy13 thank you!! thank you for loving it!! :D I hope you’ll like this chapter.. :3 thanks for reading!!

 

-Thank you for everyone who reads my story!! For the subscribers, thank you so much! And for those who gives feedbacks! I love you so much! Thank you for your words are motivating me!!! :D Thank you thank you!!! :DD Take care everyone!