Chapter 17 : I Want To Dream Like This With You Forever

It Started With A Debt

 

Jaekyung didn’t had a clue what reason to come up with. “I-“

 

“It’s nothing, we’re just talking about her parents.” Changmin reasoned for Jaekyung.

 

“Sir, we need you inside already.” A staff from the hotel came running to the place.

 

“Okay. Jaekyung, let’s go.” Seunghyun motioned her to hold his hand. Jaekyung was hesitant at first, but she soon walked to him and held his hand. She half-smiled at Changmin before leaving.

 

--

“You’re really a cry-baby.” Seunghyun stopped at the side of the stage. He brought out his handkerchief and wiped Jaekyung’s face and eyes.

 

“Aww.. will you at least do it gently?” Jaekyung hissed.

 

“You expect me to wipe your face gently when you were being hugged by that guy earlier? Aissh, you’re dead, you’ll see later.” He moved his face closer to her. Jaekyung leaned back and covered her lips with her hands. “What? Are you in trauma?”He chuckled. “Stay here.” He smirked and walked to the stage.

 

“Aisssh, that guy.” Jaekyung bit her lip.

 

--

 

Seunghyun was making a speech already. Jaekyung was just staring blankly at him.

 

“Can’t take your eyes off him?” Jiyong said from behind. Jaekyung jumped in surprise.

 

“What? No, I’m just bored.” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Bored? So you look at him when you’re bored.” Jiyong smirked.

 

“Aissh, I’ll just go to Minhee, where is she?” Jaekyung looked around.

 

“She’s there at the back with Seungri.” Jiyong said.

 

“Okay, thanks.” She went to where Minhee is.

 

--

 

She went to Minhee and Seungri, they were laughing with each other.

“Oh Jaekyung! Seungri Oppa’s jokes are so funny.” Minhee said still laughing. Jaekyung joined them.

 

--

 

“Seunghyun!” Hyunjoong called him after the program. Everyone was busy eating.

 

“Hyung? Why?” he walked towards him.

 

“Happy birthday! This is my gift to you. And you know what? I think this event is a success! Your speech is awesome, and Jaekyung’s video, all the directors like it, as well as the media and other guests.” Hyunjoong gave Seunghyun an expensive watch.

 

“Really?” Seunghyun smiled widely.

 

--

 

“You did well. I never thought of that.” His grandma approached him.

 

“That’s because you don’t believe I can do something like this.” Seunghyun scoffed. He looked around with his eyes.

 

“Jaekyung’s outside.” His grandma smiled and left him.

--

 

“Hyung won’t be that mad if I leave earlier, let’s go Minhee.” Seungri opened the door of his car, he gave Jaekyung the cake.

 

“But don’t leave me here! I’ll go with you!” Jaekyung protested.

 

“Aissh, if I bring you with us hyung will get mad at me.” Seungri said. “Give me and Minhee some private time okay?” he whispered to Jaekyung and went inside the car.

 

“Sorry Jaekyung, Oppa’s so demanding. I’ll call you later okay?” Minhee entered the car as well. Then they left.

 

“Aissh this two! How could they leave me!?” Jaekyung stomped her feet. Someone from behind covered Jaekyung’s eyes with hands.

 

“I told you to just stay there but you moved. Tsk, you’re so naughty. And it’s my birthday today and you haven’t greeted me yet?” It was the deep husky voice of Choi Seunghyun.

 

Jaekyung pulled his hands way, then she turned around. “Happy Birthday.” She averted his eyes.

“What is it again?” Seunghyun pretended he didn’t hear her.

 

“I said Happy Birthday!” Jaekyung shouted.

 

“Aissh, how uncreative, greet me again later in a different way. Let’s go somewhere.” He dragged her.

 

“Where are you taking me? Wait! Slow down my feet hurts!” Jaekyung was keeping up with him.

 

“There are too many people inside, let’s go somewhere.”

 

“Somewhere?! What are you going to do to me? Yah!” Jaekyung was struggling to release her hand from him. Seunghyun stopped.

 

“You really have a dirty mind. Since it’s my birthday, will you just follow everything I say without complaining?” he started dragging her again.

 

--

 

“Let’s go have picnic in the park. I saw in the drama last night, the couple there, they went to the park, let’s try that.” Seunghyun pulled over near a convenience store.

 

“What? Are you crazy!? That’s so not you. And look what I’m wearing!” Jaekyung protested but Seunghyun has got off the car already, heading towards the convenience store. Jaekyung followed him.

 

“What do you want to eat? Oh, I want some sandwich.” Seunghyun grabbed some sandwich, then all other food he sees.

 

“Have you gone insane? Did you hit your head? Are you depressed? Or maybe you’re sick.” Jaekyung was eyeing Seunghyun. She was clueless about what he was doing.

 

“Shhh! Don’t speak until I say you can!” he glared at her and went back to what he was doing. Jaekyung sighed.

 

--

 

”You really brought a blanket? You really planned this?” Jaekyung was just looking at him as he fixed their things. They were on a park, the one filled with trees and grasses. There were only few people.

 

“Sit here.” He tapped the place beside him. Jaekyung sat.

 

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you, it’s so cold!” Jaekyung rubbed her arms. Seunghyun wore off his coat and put it on Jaekyung. Jaekyung slid her arms on the sleeves, it was too large for her.

 

“I’m hungry, let’s eat.” he said. “Oh wait, greet me again, but I want you to sing Happy Birthday.” He smirked.

 

“What!? Why would I?” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“It’s my birthday, so will you just make my wishes come true?” He smiled at her.

 

“I’m not a genie.” Jaekyung chuckled. “But since it’s your birthday, I’ll do everything you say.” She smiled at him.

 

“Everything?” Seunghyun was surprised.

 

“Yeah. Just this time, I won’t complain that much.” Jaekyung said.

 

“Okay, then, take off your clothes!” Seunghyun told her.

 

Jaekyung hit him on the shoulder. “Yah! Not something like that!”

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “You just complained!” “I’m just kidding!”

 

“Aissh,” Jaekyung narrowed her eyes. “Okay then, I’ll grant your first wish. I’ll sing.”

 

“But you just said you’re not a genie?” Seunghyun was holding his laughter.

 

Jaekyung hissed. “Be thankful it’s your birthday today.”

 

“Wait, I want you to sing it cutely.” Seunghyun demanded.

 

“Cutely?” Jaekyung was doubtful at first. “Okay then.”

“♫ Saengil Chukha Hamnida! Saengil Chukha Hamnida! ~ ♫”

 

“Why didn’t you finish it?” Seunghyun was eating a kimbap.

 

“I’m not good at doing cute expressions!” She touched her cheeks with her hands.

 

“Then I’ll just piss you off, you’re cute when you’re pissed off.” He chuckled.

 

“Yah! You’re really-“ Jaekyung was saying when Seunghyun shoved a kimbap on .

 

“Let’s eat.” Seunghyun was laughing.

 

“Aissh,” Jaekyung glared at him. “You left your party there in the hotel.”

 

“I don’t care, my cousin and that old woman will take care of it.” He kept on eating every food. “Wait, where’s your gift? Don’t tell me you don’t have one.”

 

“Ahh, I have a gift, but I don’t think you’ll be able to appreciate it, so just forget about it.” Jaekyung looked down.

 

“Where is it?” Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung.

 

“I left it in the car.” Jaekyung pouted. Seunghyun stood and went to the car.

 

“Yah! Don’t get it! Aissh, I feel so embarrassed.” She covered her face.

--

“Minhee! Come over here! Look at them, they look like me.” Seungri called Minhee, they’re in the zoo. Minhee ran over to him. “Omo, she’s so cute running like that.” Seungri muttered to himself.

 

“What is it Oppa, oh, they look like you!” she laughed. They were looking at the pandas.

 

“But I’m cuter than them right?” Seungri made an aegyo.

 

“Yeah, you’re the cutest panda.” Minhee chuckled. Seungri held her hand, they started walking.

 

“You really got a sweet voice, I wonder why Jaekyung’s not like you, you’re cute and sweet, tsk, it would be easier for hyung to handle her if she’s like you.” Seungri shook his head.

 

“I couldn’t imagine Jaekyung being sweet. She hasn’t had a boyfriend yet so she seems more innocent than you think she is.” Minhee said.

 

“And you had a boyfriend already?” Seungri stopped and looked at Minhee.

 

“Yeah, I had a boyfriend. But we broke up already.”

 

--

 

“What’s this?” Seunghyun sat beside Jaekyung bringing a box with him.

 

“That’s a cake, don’t open that!” Jaekyung was about to grab the cake when he opened it.

“Waaah, it’s shaped in a bearbrick, did you buy this?” Seunghyun was eyeing the cake, looking at it in every angle.

 

“Yah! I didn’t buy that! I baked that! I know that doesn’t look good, I tried like three times before I got it right.” Jaekyung pouted. She looked at Seunghyun to see his reaction, but he was just staring at the cake. “Yah! I know it’s not-“

 

“It looks good, how did you do it then? But does this taste good?” He smirked.

 

“I told you I tried three times, and I’ve been baking since I was young. Let’s eat so we’ll know how it would taste!” Jaekyung got a plastic spoon they bought from the convenience store, she was about to murder the cake when Seunghyun put it away. “Yah! What are you doing!!?”

 

“We’re not eating this!” Seunghyun looked at her with puppy eyes.

 

“Aissh, why won’t we? Let’s eat that! And I’m craving for a cake.” Jaekyung was trying to get the cake behind Seunghyun.

 

“Yah! This is your gift to me, why would you eat it?” he held both her hands to stop her. “Let’s eat something else, or let’s buy another cake.”

 

“No! I want to eat it already!” she tried pulling his hands away, Seunghyun tightened his grip.

 

“No! We’re not eating it! Why are you so naughty!?” He stared angrily.

 

Jaekyung sighed. “Okay then.” She gave up. Seunghyun released her from his hold.

 

Jaekyung pouted. She started eating the other foods Seunghyun bought.

 

“Yah! I want you to call me Oppa throughout the day.” Seunghyun grinned.

 

Jaekyung nearly choked. “Why are you so demanding with that?”

 

“Why not? Minhee calls Seungri Oppa, I think it’s cute.” He pinched her cheeks. Jaekyung tried pulling his hand away.

 

“Yah! That hurts!” she protested. Seunghyun laughed.

 

“I told you you’re cute when you’re pissed.” He stared at Jaekyung as she eat.

 

“Tell me, the girl you kissed earlier..” Jaekyung suddenly said.

 

“You’re sneaking on someone else’s conversation?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“No! I didn’t meant to, I mean, I didn’t hear you, I just saw you.” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“She confessed to me then she suddenly kissed me! I was surprised so I pushed her away. Am I that hot that girls are the one confessing to me?” He boasted.

 

“Pssh, that’s not real.” Jaekyung hissed.

 

“Why did you asked? Tell me, are you jealous?” Seunghyun looked at her, Jaekyung averted his eyes.

 

“What? Jealous? Why would I?” She started shoving food in and chewed them fastly. “I won’t ever get jealous.” She said with food in .

 

Seunghyun ruffled her hair. “Then why are you crying earlier? That’s a coincidence; you were just a few meters away.” He grinned.

 

“I wasn’t crying because of that! Why would I? That’s so shallow!” Jaekyung continued eating fast.

 

“Will you slow down? Aissh.” He held her hand to stop her from getting food. “If you continue doing that then you’ll get fat!”

 

“Why? Won’t you like me if I become fat?” the words suddenly came out from Jaekyung. She, herself was surprised.

 

“W-hat?” Seunghyun looked away. “That would be fine! I could bully you more, and you could be my human pillow.”

 

Jaekyung gazed at him.

 

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?!” Seunghyun started eating just like how Jaekyung did.

 

“Slow down Oppa.” Jaekyung muttered. Seunghyun coughed, he was surprised, his jaw dropped. “Why?” Jaekyung smiled widely.

 

“Can it be my birthday everyday?” Seunghyun smiled like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“You can’t be born everyday, silly!” Jaekyung stick her tongue out.

 

--

 

*“What are your plans?” Changmin’s secretary was in their residence’ living area.

 

“Nothing for now. I’ll just let it go for a while.” Changmin stood from the sofa. “Stop investigating for now.” He told the secretary before he left.*

 

--

 

“Oh, why is it not working?” Jaekyung and Seunghyun were in the car and about to get home, but it seem like the car’s not starting.

 

“Let’s just walk then, this place is not far from your house.” Jaekyung suggested.

 

--

 

“Let’s go to the arcade!!” Jaekyung dragged Seunghyun.

 

“What? Let’s go home already!” Seunghyun complained but he lost since Jaekyung walked fast to the arcade.

 

“Wow, it’s been a while since I last played this. I’ll buy tokens.” Jaekyung was acting like a kid.

 

“Aissh, this girl. It’s getting dark already.” Seunghyun mumbled as he followed her.

 

“Let’s play! If I win, you’ll minus 500,000 won from my debt.” Jaekyung handed Seunghyun a token.

 

“What? No! 10,000 won only.” He scolded her.

 

“Okay then, that’s still a big amount.” They played battle games. Seunghyun won in the first round, Jaekyung on the second round. Jaekyung won the final round.

 

“I won!!” She screamed.

 

“Aissh, are you a guy? How the hell did you knew how to play this? You probably cheated!” Seunghyun gave her a glare.

 

“I didn’t cheat. Oh, there’s a toy machine here.” Jaekyung swiftly went to the toy machine and started trying her luck to get a small teddy bear. Unfortunately, she used two tokens but she was not lucky enough.

 

“Move aside.” Seunghyun tried as well. He failed on the first try, and managed to get a white teddy bear on the second. Jaekyung was so happy that she hugged him.

 

“You got one! You got one!!” Jaekyung hugged him tightly. Seunghyun was frozen. Then it took Jaekyung some seconds to realize what she was doing. She moved back.

 

“I’m sorry.” Her cheeks were becoming red.

 

“Yah! You think hugging me is free?” Seunghyun chuckled. “I’ll add 10,000 won to your debt.” He smirked.

 

“What?! Aigoo, this is the first time I’ve encountered a hug with payment.” Jaekyung half-smiled.

 

--

 

They were already walking home.

 

“Aww, wait, wait my feet hurts.” Jaekyung bent down and took off her high heels.

 

“You’re planning to walk bare footed?” Seunghyu looked down at her.

 

“But I can’t walk anymore with these.” She looked up to him with her puppy eyes.

 

Seunghyun bent down, his back facing Jaekyung. “I’ll carry you.”

 

“No, you don’t have to any-“

 

“Aissh, just climb on my back.” He hissed. Jaekyung followed him. Seunghyun piggybacked her. She was carrying her shoes, the other hand, the bear.

 

All of a sudden, snow fell down.

 

“Oh, it’s snowing!” Jaekyung looked around.

 

“It’s almost winter, but the snow’s too early.” Seunghyun said. “Aissh Jaekyung, you’re heavier today.” He groaned.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Seunghyun was walking few minutes now, still carrying Jaekyung on his back. They were silent. Jaekyung rested her head on his shoulder.

 

Omma, Appa, are you watching me today? I feel like I’m the happiest person right now. How I wish I could record this moment. Forgive me, your daughter has officially gone crazy. I don’t know if I could hold back what I feel anymore. Will you forgive me? I think my heart beats fast when I’m with him. I wonder what you think of him, if you are still alive, I’m sure you’ll like him. He’s childish, but when he becomes serious, he’s so mature. I just want to dream like this with him forever.

 

--

 

“Jaekyung, tell me, do you like that Changmin guy?” Seunghyun asked Jaekyung but then he realized she was sleeping already. They’re near to his house already. He wanted to take revenge so he let go of her. Jaekyung fell instantly.

 

“Awww!” she whimpered. She was woken by the sudden fall. “What’s your problem?” Jaekyung winced in pain.

 

Seunghyun turned to her and looked down at her. “Just walk already, we’re near!” He stick his tongue out and started walking.

 

“Aissh, he’s so evil.”

 

--

 

“Oh, why are there luggages here? Whose are these?” Seunghyun and Jaekyung finally got back to the house. He asked the twins who were talking with each other.

 

“Those are from your mother, she’s here. She’s been waiting for you for hours.” Dony whispered.

 

“What?!” Seunghyun’s eyes widened. “Since when did she-“

 

“You’re finally here Choi Seunghyun.” His mother, suddenly appeared from nowhere. She glared at Seunghyun. She was pretty but she looked like she was very mad. “Where have you been? You left the party all of a sudden!” Then her brows furrowed when she saw Jaekyung. Jaekyung bowed at her, she thought his mother was scarier than his grandmother.

 

His mother moved closer to Jaekyung. “And who are you? Why are you barefooted? Why are you wearing my son’s coat?” she trailed her eyes on Jaekyung from head to toe.

 

“Will you let us rest first before you-“ Seunghyun was glaring back at his mother.

 

“No! I’ve been wanting to see you,” his mother tilted her head to Seunghyun’s side. “Do you know how much I miss my son!!” she suddenly hugged Seunghyun and she was smiling hard, she pinched his cheeks like crazy. “Didn’t you miss me?”

 

“Omma will you stop!” he pulled her hands away, he looked irritated.

 

“Why? Oh, are you his girlfriend?” She smiled at Jaekyung then cupped her face with her hands. “Oh, I’m sorry dear if I scared you, I was just joking, I tried if that would fit me.” The she laughed. Jaekyung didn’t know if she would smile or what.

 

“Get your hands off her, you’re scarying her.” Seunghyun pulled Jaekyung closer to him.

 

“Oh, you’re so overprotective to her.” His mother grinned. “Oh well, let’s eat in the dining room, I’m hungry.” She laughed as she was walking away.

 

Jaekyung was bemused. “Your mother is so hyper.”

 

“Aissh, why is she here? She’s ruining my day!” Seunghyun hissed.

 

--

Updated chap 17! Sorry, this is a ittle longer.hihi! it’s filled with sweet moments.. :3 I hope you like it. Changmin reasoned for Jaekyung, it’s kinda fishy!!! ^^

 

@ohmyyoungbae sorry! Hihi, CHangmin always pops out of nowhere. :3 Well, Seunghyun kept the cake with him.. :3 Thanks for reading! ^^

@yenisvip12 yeah, Jaekyung’s in love already. Hihi! ^^ It’s just Seunghyun we’re waiting for.. :D lol! Sorry for that! I don’t mean to make CHangmin a villain here! Hahaha..xD thanks for reading! ^^

@neko_cacat wow! Thanks for reading! I just updated!

@kpopaddx_cj2 thanks for loving it! ^^ thanks for reading! ^^

@JVIP13 Don’t worry, Changmin did’t got in the way this chapter.. ^^ he just really like Jaekyung. :3 Well, it seem like they cleared misunderstandings this chap..^^ Thanks for reading! ^^

@neversayaye thanks for liking it! ^^ hihi.. :3 I hope you’re entertained. Thanks for reading!^^

@KatieLeeberg thanks for loving it!^^ :3 Thanks for reading! ^^

@kangana sorry about that! Hihi, well, seemed like Changmin answered for her. xD It looks like they’re going well this chapter.. :3 misunderstanding cleared too this chapter! ^^ thank you for reading! :DD ^^

 

-Thank you so much for all the people reading this. To all the subscribers, thanks so much! Thank you specially to those who gives me their feedbacks! I love you so much!! :3 Thanks everyone! Am I being too fast when it comes to updating? I hope It’s just fine updating a chapter everyday. ^^ I’ll try slowing down if you don't like it.. xD