Chapter 12 : Drunk Love

It Started With A Debt

 

“Jaekyung, Jaekyung, hyung told me to wake you up, he said go to the living room.” Dony went to Jaekyung’s room and poked her endlessly while yawning. Jaekyung opened her eyes still sleepy. She saw Dony leaving her room. Then she slept again.

 

She heard something ringing, she slightly opened her eyes. The sound was coming from the desk beside her table, then she saw it, it was her cell phone. She swiftly got up and held it. It was Seunghyun calling. Since when did his number get saved in my phone?

 

“Hello?” she answered it with her hoarse voice.

 

“Living room, now.” A deep husky voice said on the other line, it was Seunghyun. Jaekyung went to the living room sleepily, it was 4 in the morning.

 

“What is it? It’s so early.” Jaekyung yawned as she sat beside Seunghyun in the sofa. He moved closer to her. He then lifted Jaekyung’s chin, eyeing her lips.

 

“What?” Jaekyung was confused. He then picked a cotton, then he put something in it, Jaekyung was just looking at was he was doing, perplexed. “What are you do-“

 

“Shh,” then he lifted her chin again, and he slowly patted the cotton to her lips’ wounded side. Jaekyung winced due to a slight pain. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, it won’t happen again, I promise.” He said.

 

“It’s okay, I know you’re not that kind of person.” Jaekyung smiled at him, Seunghyun looked away. Then he looked back, and held Jaekyung’s hand and he landed her hand on his cheek.

 

“Go ahead, slap me as well.” He said seriously. Jaekyung chuckled.

 

“Why would I? I won’t do that.” She shook her head. “I won’t slap you, I’ll just punch you in the face, but I want it when you’re not ready.” She grinned.

 

“Aissh, how can you think of something like that? You’re really weird.” He raised his eyebrow. Jaekyung laughed.

 

“I’m really sorry, I’ll make it easier for you, but please, don’t just go anywhere without me knowing where you are. I really thought someone just kidnapped you.” He looked straight into Jaekyung’s eyes. Jaekyung felt her heart was pounding fast. She averted his eyes.

 

“Why would someone kidnap me? Your imagination is so wide!” Jaekyung grinned. “Tell me, what would you do if you didn’t find me then?”

 

“I’ll find you! No matter what, you can’t escape me, I’ll search the whole city, then even in the country side, then if I find you, I’ll tie you here forever.” Oh frap what am I saying. Seunghyun thought. “So don’t ever do that again! Or I’ll do what I just said!”

 

“I wonder how important 20 million won is to you that you can’t let me go. Aigoo, you’re a rich kid, but you must be thinking of every single won.” Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Of course! Every single coin is important! You should have known that since you’re poor!” he said.

 

“You just called me poor? You’re really rude! I know I’m not rich, but please don’t tell it to my face that I’m poor!” Jaekyung shouted at him.

 

“I didn’t say that to your face! Okay, so you’re not poor, you’re um, less-fortunate.” He chuckled.

 

“Aissh, you-“ Jaekyung glared at him. Seunghyun ruffled her hair.

 

--

“Hi Minhee!” Minhee just opened the gate of their house and found Seungri outside, she quickly closed it again.

 

“Yah! Minhee! Why’d you do that? I thought you agreed we’ll go out today?” Seungri was knocking continuously.

 

“Wait! You’re so early! I, I haven’t taken a shower yet! I’ll let you in, just go inside.” She opened again the gate and ran inside to her room. Seungri was dumbfounded. He entered the house.

 

“Seems like her parents are not here.” Oh her parents are not here, that means we’re alone in her house. Seungri grinned.

--

“Old woman? You’re here again. You’re giving me a heart attack, you just always pop out of nowhere.” Seunghyun saw his grandma in the living room at 8 in the morning.

 

“Where’s your girlfriend?” his grandma was reading random papers.

 

“She’s getting ready for work today. Why?” Seunghyun was staring at his grandma.

“Shouldn’t she be cooking you breakfast and making your clothes ready before you leave? She should practice being a good wife.” Seunghyun saw his grandma’s eyes narrowed behind her glasses. “Go ahead and call her, she needs some lesson.”

 

“What?! But I told you she’s going to wo-“

 

His grandma threw a folder at him. “I said bring her here!!”

 

“Aissh this old woman..”

 

--

“I’m ready now, let’s go!” Minhee was in the living room, wearing a pink dress, her hair was tied in a bun. She looked cute.

 

“Wow, you look so--*coughs adorable.” Seungri trailed his eyes to Minhee from head to toe. “Shall we go then?”

--

Jaekyung came to the living room, behind her was Seunghyun.

 

“I’m here, good mor-“ Jaekyung was bowing at Seunghyun’s grandma when she broke off. “What are you doing? You’re not just living together in the same house for nothing! You’re already engaged and yet all you think is your work?”

 

“What? I’m sorry I couldn’t unders-“

 

“Go ahead and make your fiancé a breakfast, make sure his clothes are ready as well for today. You should know how to be a wife to him. You shouldn’t work as well. Do you get me? Don’t make me mad.” His grandma was looking straight into Jaekyung. Jaekyung just nodded, afraid of his grandma.

 

“This is all your fault.” Jaekyung whispered to Seunghyun as she passed by him.

 

--

 

“Wow, honey, it tastes good.” Seunghyun was smirking while he ate what Jaekyung has cooked. She glared at him. They’re in the dining room with his grandma.

 

“Yeah, you cook well. You should get used to doing it everyday. As his future wife, you should prioritize him more than anyone else, get that?” Seunghyun’s grandma eyed her.

 

“Yes.” She nodded. Deep inside she wanted to choke Seunghyun so badly.

 

“Oh, honey, can you ready my clothes?” Seunghyun was smiling wide at her. Jaekyung’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe him. She just wanted to punch the guy straight to his face right now, but his grandma was looking.

 

“Okay, I’ll ready it.” Jaekyung gave him a smile that turned into a mad expression before she left. Seunghyun was smiling as he eats.

 

“Why are you smiling like there’s no more tomorrow there?” his grandma was gazing at him.

 

“Oh, nothing.” He suppressed his smile.

 

--

“That Choi Seunghyun, I’ll kick him when his grandma leaves! Urghh! Why is this happening to me?!!” Jaekyung was speaking to herself while she went to Seunghyun’s room.

 

“She’s gone now, go ahead and kick me if you can.” Seunghyun chukled. He just entered the room. Jaekyung turned to him, glaring at him.

 

“Why? Something wrong, honey?” he smirked coming near her.

 

“Yah! You *hiccoughs*” Jaekyung stopped talking.

 

“You’re really weird.” He stood in front of her.

 

“Don’t! *hiccoughs* wait, I’ll go down first *hiccoughs* have to drink water!” but he was blocking her way. “Yah! What *hiccoughs* is it?” she looked at him still hiccoughing. He laughed.

 

“Go now.” He stopped from blocking her way still chuckling , Jaekyung ran immediately.

 

“I’m so lucky today.” Seunghyun muttered.

 

--

 

“Thank you, today was awesome, thanks for this stuffed toy Oppa.” Minhee smiled at Seungri. It was 5 in the afternoon already and they were in front of Minhee’s house.

 

“It’s nothing, until next time again, Minhee. Um, can I have a kiss?” Seungri pointed at his cheeks.

 

“O-kay,” Minhee was unsure. She was about to kiss Seungri when-

 

“Yah! What kiss, you stay away form my friend!” Jaekyung just separate them.

 

“Jaekyung? What are you doing here? Does hyung know this? I’ll tell him! You just interrupted our special moment.” Seungri was about to call Seunghyun.

 

“He let me go here, so you don’t have to call!” Jaekyung told him.

 

“What?! What happened to him, Aissh, I’ll take my revenge soon! Um, Bye for now Minhee!” Seungri waved at Minhee and left.

 

 

“Minhee, let’s go drink!” Jaekyung turned to Minhee.

 

--

 

“How did you get here Jaekyung? Last night that Choi Seunghyun went to my place he looks so mad like he was going to kill anyone in the way.” Minhee handed her a barbeque. They’re in a table in a barbeque stall that night, drinking.

 

“Really? He was? I thought he was about to kill me when he found me last night.” Jaekyung bite her barbecue.

 

“So, has he released you?” Minhee looked at her in curiosity.

 

“No, not yet. He just allowed me to go to your place whenever I want, as long as I tell him.” She drank one bottle of soju in one second.

 

“Jaekyung! Will you slow down! Tsk.” Minhee snapped the glass away.

 

“Minhee! I haven’t done this for months! Please just let me, just this time.” Jaekyung took again the glass and poured another soju and quickly gulped it.

 

“Jaekyung, do you have an affair with that Choi Seunghyun?” Minhee asked her. Jaekyung spat the soju as soon as she heard the question.

 

“What!? What made you think of that? No, we don’t. It’s impossible!” Jaekyung coughed.

 

“Oh, okay. But do you like him?” Minhee asked her again.

 

Jaekyung turned silent. She kept drinking.

 

“No, I don’t like him. How can I like someone like him? He’s making me pay for my uncle’s debt, then he’s so bossy, and he’s so rude, he’s so arrogant, he’s so childish, he’s so foolish, he’s so stupid!” Jaekyung was already drunk.

 

“Jaekyung, you’re already drunk. Stop drinking!” Minhee already hid the remaining bottle of soju.

 

“I don’t like him! And you see, he’s rich, after I pay him my debt, I’ll go back to my uncle and live normally as before. I’ll completely forget him! I’ll forget that I met him!” she laughed.

 

“Jaekyung,”

 

“You know what, I don’t know why when I’m with him, all kinds of emotions just go through me.” Jaekyung paused for a while. “but what’s so weird is no matter what he’ll do to me, I can’t do anything but smile at him in the end. Minhee, I must be a saint, I must be very kind, right?” Jaekyung buried her face on the table.

 

“Jaekyung! Omo, I should call someone. But who will I call?” Minhee dialed her phone.

 

--

“What happened Minhee?” It was Changmin who came.

 

“Jaekyung just got so drunk, I told her to stop but she didn’t. Oppa, please help me, let’s just bring her to my house.” Minhee told Changmin. Changmin was about to carry her when she pulled his hands away.

 

“No! I’ll walk, I can walk!” She stood and started walking.

 

“Jaekyung, you’re already drunk.” Changmin followed her, guarding her and securing if ever she falls. Minhee was behind them. He held Jaekyung’s hand.

 

“Jaekyung, just please go back. I missed you.” Changmin said to her.

 

“Really? Do you like me?” Jaekyung stopped and looked at Changmin.

 

Changmin looked back. “Yes Jaekyung, I’ve liked you ever since. And when you left I feel so empty. So please go back.”

 

Jaekyung laughed. “Really?! Oh I can’t believe I got an admirer! But I’m sorry, ‘cause I’m somebody else’s. See this necklace? It proves it. That stupid guy who gave me this, is the one who owns me, so I guess we can’t be together.” Jaekyung pouted then she kept walking.

 

“Jaekyung,” he held her hand again. “I can wait, I know something’s going on, something I don’t know, if only you would tell me so we can fix it.”

 

“Oh? So you fix things? But, can you fix my heart then? It feels weird these months, it kept on beating fast when I’m with that guy, why is that? I feel so abnormal.” Jaekyung laughed again. She kept walking, behind her was Changmin and Minhee. Good thing Jaekyung still can walk to Minhee’s apartment in her state. Changmin held her hand once again, just to keep her from falling.

 

Then they got to Minhee’s house. Someone was outside, a car was parked, a guy was standing outside, leaning to the side of the car, it was Seunghyun.

 

As always, he and Changmin gave each other deathly glares.

 

“Oh! Choi Seunghyun, you’re here!” Jaekyung pulled Changmin’s hands off her then she approached Seunghyun.

 

“Are you drunk?” he examined her closely. “Why did you drink? Did I tell you that you can?” Seunghyun held Jaekyung’s hand as soon as she reached him.

 

“I want to go home, I feel so tired.” She pouted.

 

“Yes, we will. Thanks Minhee.” He then guided Jaekyung inside the car. He gave Changmin one last glare before getting in the car.

 

--

 

“Why did you drink? Aissh, don’t you dare throw up!” Seunghyun hissed, Jaekyung as beside him.

 

“I won’t throw up,” Jaekyung said lazily.

 

“And why are you with that guy? I allowed you to go with Minhee but not with that guy!” he yelled at her.

 

“Oh, are you jealous then. Don’t worry, Oppa, there’s nothing to be jealous at.” Jaekyung smiled widely at him.

 

“What did you say?” Seunghyun looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“Aissh, are you deaf? I said there’s nothing to be jealous at!” Jaekyung burst out.

 

“No, it’s not that, you called me Oppa.” He was smiling.

 

“Wha? Ahhh, Yeah, Oppa.” Jaekyung said. Seunghyun looked at her surprised.

 

“Can you repeat it?” Seunghyun tried his luck.

 

“What? Ahh, Oppa!” Jaekyung shouted.

 

“Omo, I can’t believe this. Ahh, Jaekyung, can you make an aegyo?” He tried his luck for the second time.

 

“Aegyo?” Jaekyung paused to think. “Ahh,” “Oppa Oppa! Am I cute?” Jaekyung looked at him with a cute expression.

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “I can’t believe you, you know what, you should get drunk more often.”

 

“Really huh?” Jaekyung looked at the window. Then she started singing to Miss A’s Love Alone. “I don’t wanna be in love alone! Wanna give you mah heart butchu can’t be playing coz, I don’t wanna be in love alone!! See me falling here—urghh, my head.”

 

“Aissh, Jaekyung..” Seunghyun hissed at her.

 

“Oh, It’ so hot..” Jaekyung then was trying to take off her jacket.

 

“Yah! Jaekyung don’t do that!” Seunghyun looked at her, bemused. The driver looked in the rearview mirror, finding the two of them, strange.

 

Jaekyung just kept on wearing off her jacket, then she was in a black tank top. She threw the jacket to Seunghyun’s direction.

 

“Jaekyung what are you doing!” Seunghyun wiped his sweat. Jaekyung was taking off her boots.

 

“It’s so hot!! Urghh,” then she was about to take off her tank top as well. Seunghyun almost saw her bra.

 

“No!! No don’t take that off!!!” Seunghyun held her hands.

 

--

Updated Chapter 12.. :3 I hope you find this entertaining..hihi.. ^.^

 

@renaiseuhyun84 she just did! Lols.. but she’s drunk when she called him Oppa..haha..xD

@spongey hihi, I hope you like it..xD

@yenisvip12 yeah, and in this chap12, it’s Jaekyung’s feelings.. xD :DD

@specialleeme sorry.. T^T don’t worry, he promised he’ll never do that again..xD

@ohmyyoungbae I think Seunghyun doesn’t realize he likes her..lol..xD

@kangana sorry teacher..:( lols, well he promised in this chap he won’t do it again.. :D well maybe Jaekyung thought of the consequences if she escape. xD

@JVIP13 oh, sorry about that T^T I hope this chapter brightens you! ^.^

@kpopaddx_cj2 thanks! ^.^ Yeah, she’s so lucky! Two handsome guys! Lols..xD

@unknownyou lols you troll! Haha, it’s okay!! xD

@pinkypn yeah, sorry about that.. T^T Now I feel like I kinda regret adding that scene! LOL! I won’t add smething like that again.. Yeah, Jaekyung’s kind of numb lol..

 

-I wanted to thank you for all the readers who read my fanfic, for all those who subscribed, and continuously reads it, and for those who give me their comments endlessly, I love you so much! I love reading your feedbacks, it makes me smile and inspires me to do more. Thank you!!